Thread: Sluts everywhere, unite!

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Gold Member

Re: Sluts everywhere, unite!

Great...... Voting on emotion... This should work well.

If Republicans would stay the fuck out of people's bedrooms, personal lives, and religions, they'd do a lot better than inviting the "wrath of the sluts".
    Last edited by Ghosty; Tue Jun 5th, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Gold Member

Not going to lie.... Can I get a little of that wrath?

Lol, old news.

President Obama and the Democrat Party can't run on their record, the economy, jobs numbers, and their accomplishments ie: Obamacare, Stimulus, & massive government debt increases.

So they're trying to distract attention by dredging up a story from months ago when Rush said something completely inaccurate and indefensible, even though he retracted and apologized, as well as paid for it by losing quite a few sponsors.

Old school democrat playbook: don't run on your accomplishments & try to stir up hatred for your opponent.

BTW, I <3 sluts!
    Last edited by Titus; Tue Jun 5th, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
    2006 Lexus GX470
    2010 Ducati Streetfighter
    2007 Ducati M695
    1994 Yamaha TZ250 (track smoker)

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Lol, old news. .....

Old school Republican playbook: don't run on your accomplishments & try to stir up hatred for your opponent.

Fixored !

"Old school political playbook: Dredge up your enemy's sordid past, and try to make the public forget about your own."

Am I the only one of the opinion that anyone who's been in politics for more than 2 terms ought to be forcefully removed from office?
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    "Old school political playbook: Dredge up your enemy's sordid past, and try to make the public forget about your own."

Am I the only one of the opinion that anyone who's been in politics for more than 2 terms ought to be forcefully removed from office?
    1000% agree, especially in the case of congress and the House. AND, they shouldn't get 100% salaries etc. for life either. Make them have a plan that does not entail bilking us, but more in line with the retirement bennies private companies give. They don't put in 20 years, they don't get to retire, and they certainly don't get 100% salary. In fact, I have a big issue with the schools retirement (PERA) etc. I think the only people who should get a special retirement plan paid for by the taxpayers are soldiers, cops, and firemen, etc., because they risk their lives for us.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    1000% agree, especially in the case of congress and the House. AND, they shouldn't get 100% salaries etc. for life either. Make them have a plan that does not entail bilking us, but more in line with the retirement bennies private companies give. They don't put in 20 years, they don't get to retire, and they certainly don't get 100% salary. In fact, I have a big issue with the schools retirement (PERA) etc. I think the only people who should get a special retirement plan paid for by the taxpayers are soldiers, cops, and firemen, etc., because they risk their lives for us.
    How can you be sure they aren't doing it for the cats?
    Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

I'm totally in favor for term limits. Guys sitting in a House Representative seat for 30 years is rediculous.
    2006 Lexus GX470
    2007 Ducati M695

Oh boy... another D vs R thread... yeah!

As for term limits (not my line, but I believe it)

2 terms... One in office and one in jail.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I know I'm going to catch shit for this, but I wouldn't include firefighters in that. My dad bitches about not having had a raise in X years (CSFD), yet in those same years he hasn't had a raise, he's moved from Pueblo to a house worth 2X as much in the Springs, he's upgraded both daily drivers, bought a 3rd car for my half-brother, enrolled my other half-brother in a private school, and been on more vacations than in the previous 10 years combined. IMO it's a pretty decent deal getting full time pay for 10 24 hour shifts in a month, which gives you plenty of time to do stuff on the side for both fun and profit (I'd be willing to bet that 50% of firefighters have a paying side/self-employment type job).

I thought the "slut comment" was funny, sigh.

Fluke said birth control can cost over $3k during law school?? That's a lot of sex...
    _________
    09 zx6r
    Nate

About $60 a month for the pill? Seems a little expensive, but not overly so, I'm not surprised.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtut View Post
    I thought the "slut comment" was funny, sigh.

Fluke said birth control can cost over $3k during law school?? That's a lot of sex...
    Um...contraception isn't paid for by the act. A girl could have sex 1000 times or 0 times & the price is the same; hence, Rush's accusation of "slut" was inaccurate. Oh and her lie of $3k was debunked, it's actuall about $12 a month.

Funny though, lefty statists claim a "republican war on women" yet Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, Bill Maher, and Ed Schultz on-air call conservative women bimbos, balloon heads, right-wing sluts, mashed up bag of meat with lipstick, bat-shit crazy, and cunts; yet the same outraged lefties aren't organizing a boycott of them.
    2006 Lexus GX470
    2007 Ducati M695

Correction: Birth control is $9 a month.
    2006 Lexus GX470
    2007 Ducati M695

I don't know that entire story with Limbaugh and that chick, didn't follow it in detail so can't speak to it.

But my roommate says the pill can vary from $5 copay for a generic with insurance. All the way up to $60/mo. for out-of-pocket on an expensive type, albeit on the very top end. So her claim of $3k for four years isn't completely off the wall.

I know several women who are on BC just so that their time of the month is regulated and/or lightened up. One of those women was unable to do a damned thing for a week out of the month because of horrendous cramping, migraines, etc until she got on the pill. And she's the "wait for marriage" type, so I know it isn't because of that.

In fact, Sandra Fluke mentioned the pill concerning her friend who was required to take it to prevent ovarian cysts, NOT for birth control.