Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drones

Gold Member

Re: Drones

lol no they wont. what troops will follow those orders? ever person i have met in the service has all said the same thing. they wont do it. they will bail. we are not talking about mindless robots. these are the same people that would be asked to attack their families and friends. the one thing they fight for now. let me ask you something. have you even paid attention to the war over the last 12 years? guys that live in dirt huts have put up a hell of fight. you think that we couldnt? ieds like never before would be made by the millions. military grade weapons?? many people on this board have the same guns that the army uses. i have two. sure they are not fully auto but none the less they are the same. sure the time right now it wouldnt happen. i will agree with you on that. just look back at the last just ten years. the idea of another civil war is on everyones mind now days. not just the nut with the tin foil hat. people are stocking up and gearing up for this. look at the ammo shortage eight years ago. ten years ago i used to laugh at the idea of another civil war. today i have plans and gear to bounce at a moments notice. plans on how to get out of this town and back to the desert without being seen. its a real theory. im sure nothing will happen today or even this month but it seems like everyday something new is coming up that the government is now doing to watch us. you can only bend a pencil so much before its snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    lol no they wont. what troops will follow those orders? ever person i have met in the service has all said the same thing. they wont do it. they will bail. we are not talking about mindless robots. these are the same people that would be asked to attack their families and friends. the one thing they fight for now. let me ask you something. have you even paid attention to the war over the last 12 years? guys that live in dirt huts have put up a hell of fight. you think that we couldnt? ieds like never before would be made by the millions. military grade weapons?? many people on this board have the same guns that the army uses. i have two. sure they are not fully auto but none the less they are the same. sure the time right now it wouldnt happen. i will agree with you on that. just look back at the last just ten years. the idea of another civil war is on everyones mind now days. not just the nut with the tin foil hat. people are stocking up and gearing up for this. look at the ammo shortage eight years ago. ten years ago i used to laugh at the idea of another civil war. today i have plans and gear to bounce at a moments notice. plans on how to get out of this town and back to the desert without being seen. its a real theory. im sure nothing will happen today or even this month but it seems like everyday something new is coming up that the government is now doing to watch us. you can only bend a pencil so much before its snaps.

You realize hoarding food and ammunition now marks you as a potential terrorist, right?

I knew a guy from paintball, Vietnam vet, ex federal marshal, lives up in the mountains in a cabin with a bomb shelter below and has a decent stockpile of food, guns, and ammunition for "when the day comes". He's been waiting for "the day" to come since 1970-something.

I think that even if he lives another 40 years he'll still be waiting...

And, in the meantime, we'll have drones circling overhead, more intrusions and fewer freedoms--all without any revolution or anything to point your AR at. You can't shoot political power grabs, and you can't shoot PACs to end their influence, nor can you shoot corporations (despite being "people") to stop their takeover of everything political...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    You realize hoarding food and ammunition now marks you as a potential terrorist, right?
    How does that work? How do they know or keep track?
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    How does that work? How do they know or keep track?
    Buy ammo at any store, they require ID. Buy any food with a credit card or use a loyalty card when you get it, it's tracked. Unless you buy it in a totally record-free manner, it's recorded.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Gold Member

Yes I do that is part of why I posted this. also I dont own any form of plastic. I buy my ammo from small dealers that I know personally so no if is required. Yeah sure he had been waiting for 40 years but now days its scarry.

Yes I do that is part of why I posted this. also I dont own any form of plastic. I buy my ammo from small dealers that I know personally so no if is required. Yeah sure he had been waiting for 40 years but now days its scarry.

Even with cash, if you go to a store, you're probably being recorded, and if you're deemed suspicious enough (probably because you're buying ammo with cash) they can seize the video and track you down anyway...

And, if you're out buying it from someone's truck/trunk, then that's where the drones come in, spy on you, and tag you as a potential domestic terrorist for trying to hide your purchases.

40 year ago was scary, now we're beyond scary and simply "fucked".
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

So in your eyes buying with cash is suspect?? Wow and I'm the moron. And who the fuck said anything about a trunk? Learn how to read. I'm sure you understand you can get ammo from other places than walmart. Fml.

So in your eyes buying with cash is suspect?? Wow and I'm the moron. And who the fuck said anything about a trunk? Learn how to read. I'm sure you understand you can get ammo from other places than walmart. Fml.

Not my eyes. Maybe you need lessons in reading comprehension.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

Face palm.

Face palm.
    Exactly. If you think that simply buying ammo with cash means it goes unnoticed, you're dumber than I thought...
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

Wow.... You understand you can do things like get to know a gun dealer right? I know a few just in this state. Id is required to buy ammo. Background checks are not required to buy ammo. so you tell the guy that makes his living by tracking people down how I'm being documented. You would shit your pants if you knew just some of the ways we use to find debtors. Trust me I'm not being tracked for my ammo. Lets get back to the topic okay.

Lol use a jefferson quote but want to give the government all of your rights. O our freedom to privacy its fading fast. They can read our emails. Take our phones from us and go through it. No warrants needed. Just because they have the means of doing this doesn't mean they should. Look at our mail. Our mail is held as private. Why not our emails? Because of hackers? If someone wanted your mail all they had to do was go to your box and open it. Part office handles every piece of mail. Why not go through it and document who is doing what? Oh yeah its violating our rights. Funny how a piece of paper wrapped in paper that is in the hands of all those strangers is considered private but not anything else.

Just because people like you don't care doesn't mean the rest of us should loose something. Kind of like our rights to guns.
    Oh I just put the Jefferson quote up because you can pull a one liner from anyone and use it to your own benefit. I never said that you as a citizen shouldn't fight for your beliefs, that is what makes this country great. I just do not agree with all the "Our rights are being raped" POV. That doesn't make me stupid, a moron, ignorant or whatever other words people wanna throw around. It just means I disagree, but apparently now and days that is not allowed. As for the Post office, u do realize it's not a secure line of messaging. Technically anyone, whether it be government or civilian, can have access to your mail.
    Now I'm gonna tell you about an accident and I don't want to hear "Act of God".

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    Buy ammo at any store, they require ID.

Only to verify age. I haven't had to show ID to buy ammo at Mallwart, ever.
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    Only to verify age. I haven't had to show ID to buy ammo at Mallwart, ever.
    Me either. Which is funny because I will get IDed sometimes for everything else, but not ammo. I go in and say I want X boxes of this and that ammo. I pay, keep the receipt in hand and put it in my bag and walk out. I put it in my bag because it is nobodies business what I buy. Nobody as in civilians.
    Last edited by SNAFU; Mon Jun 18th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
    Now I'm gonna tell you about an accident and I don't want to hear "Act of God".

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
    Oh I just put the Jefferson quote up because you can pull a one liner from anyone and use it to your own benefit. I never said that you as a citizen shouldn't fight for your beliefs, that is what makes this country great. I just do not agree with all the "Our rights are being raped" POV. That doesn't make me stupid, a moron, ignorant or whatever other words people wanna throw around. It just means I disagree, but apparently now and days that is not allowed. As for the Post office, u do realize it's not a secure line of messaging. Technically anyone, whether it be government or civilian, can have access to your mail.
    At what point is your mail box secure? No not just anyone. I for one have no idea how to get into other peoples email unless i steal their phone or they give methe password.

Now like i said what makes the mail special? What there is locks on it?? Kind of like a password locks a email? So a hacker for the government can hack into my email but they wouldnt be able to use a locksmith to get into my box?

Its the same thing bro. A lock digital or made of real metals can be picked or bypassed. Nothing is 100% fool proof and safe. If someone wants it bad enough they can get it. I consider emails very private because i cant wait two weeks for the post office. Just because our times have changed and the mannor we now use to send letters is different doesnt mean the government has the rights to our things.

Thats cool you think differently and you see no issues with this or any of the rest of. Makes me a little sad but still it is your right. But let me ask you something....

Should it be that others lose rights because others dont agree with them? I dont want the government in any of mail. I dont want drines flying over and see me out tracking sime form of wildlife and think oh shit he has a gun and is in the woods arrest him kick his door down search it. Oh shit he has two weeks worth of food and 100 rounds d 223. TERRORIST! OFF TO GITMO!!!

That is the scary truth. Ndaa allows them to detain you with no due process. Guidelines that determine what a terrorist is i....... hold on read it for yourself.

http://www.listmyfive.com/8fc0f473/T...errorist-Signs

So yeah im scared of my government. I dont want them to have anymore power.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

At what point is your mail box secure? No not just anyone. I for one have no idea how to get into other peoples email unless i steal their phone or they give methe password.

Now like i said what makes the mail special? What there is locks on it?? Kind of like a password locks a email? So a hacker for the government can hack into my email but they wouldnt be able to use a locksmith to get into my box?

Its the same thing bro. A lock digital or made of real metals can be picked or bypassed. Nothing is 100% fool proof and safe. If someone wants it bad enough they can get it. I consider emails very private because i cant wait two weeks for the post office. Just because our times have changed and the mannor we now use to send letters is different doesnt mean the government has the rights to our things.

Thats cool you think differently and you see no issues with this or any of the rest of. Makes me a little sad but still it is your right. But let me ask you something....

Should it be that others lose rights because others dont agree with them? I dont want the government in any of mail. I dont want drines flying over and see me out tracking sime form of wildlife and think oh shit he has a gun and is in the woods arrest him kick his door down search it. Oh shit he has two weeks worth of food and 100 rounds d 223. TERRORIST! OFF TO GITMO!!!

That is the scary truth. Ndaa allows them to detain you with no due process. Guidelines that determine what a terrorist is i....... hold on read it for yourself.

http://www.listmyfive.com/8fc0f473/T...errorist-Signs

So yeah im scared of my government. I dont want them to have anymore power.

Oh hey by the way there was some info on your X box that you are picking up today, but dont worry i already made 10 copies on various thumb drives and sent them to the highest bidders to steal your identity.

Gold Member

Fuck yeah bro!!!!

Republicans kill proposal to block NDAA indefinite detention provisions:

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...tion-terrorist

At least it's on the record: Most House Republicans support the indefinite detention without trial of American citizens.

During Thursday's floor debate over the latest national defense authorization act, the House GOP brought out their long knives for Reps. Adam Smith (D-Wash.) and Justin Amash (R-Mich.), who, in their view, had collaborated on a nefarious plot to undermine national security. Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) accused the lawmakers of wanting to "coddle terrorists," while Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Tex.) warned that under an amendment they'd introduced, "as soon as a member of Al Qaeda sets foot on US soil, they hear you have the right to remain silent."

National Review's Andrew C. McCarthy, a former federal prosecutor who has never heard of a same-sex marriage supporting, pro-financial regulation liberal who wasn't secretly a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, wrote that their proposal was the result of "libertarian extremists" teaming up with liberals with an "obsession" with giving "more rights" to "mass murderers."
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Republicans kill proposal to block NDAA indefinite detention provisions:

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...tion-terrorist
    One step closer...
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

And im about to break?

And im about to break?
    Good song, but think this system is already broken.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Wow.... You understand you can do things like get to know a gun dealer right? I know a few just in this state. Id is required to buy ammo. Background checks are not required to buy ammo. so you tell the guy that makes his living by tracking people down how I'm being documented. You would shit your pants if you knew just some of the ways we use to find debtors. Trust me I'm not being tracked for my ammo. Lets get back to the topic okay.
    Posting up on an Internet forum about how you buy a bunch of ammo, keep guns, expect civil war and have plans for it, etc mean you're being tracked. Add that to any of a hundred cameras that probably see you drive to your buddy's shop, GPS logging on your smartphone (if you carry one), etc and yes, you are being tracked. Maybe not what you buy (unless you've posted that up here or somewhere else at any point), but the fact that you're there is preserved in digital posterity. Somewhere in some government-owned (or more likely, government-contracted) data center is a file on the things you've said online and likely some of the data showing where you go. It's all monitored.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

I'm pretty sure there is a gps tracking device in my left shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    Posting up on an Internet forum about how you buy a bunch of ammo, keep guns, expect civil war and have plans for it, etc mean you're being tracked. Add that to any of a hundred cameras that probably see you drive to your buddy's shop, GPS logging on your smartphone (if you carry one), etc and yes, you are being tracked. Maybe not what you buy (unless you've posted that up here or somewhere else at any point), but the fact that you're there is preserved in digital posterity. Somewhere in some government-owned (or more likely, government-contracted) data center is a file on the things you've said online and likely some of the data showing where you go. It's all monitored.
    ^Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is a gps tracking device in my left shoulder.
    That lump is probably cancer, not a GPS.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson