Thread: Where to buy a Triumph?

Where to buy a Triumph?

I'm looking to buy a Tiger soon, Erico would be my first choice but willing to go up to Ft. Collins. Need someone to be good to me since they will probably have to bring it in from another dealer.

Thanks
    2013 ZX-14R
    2006 CB919

Re: Where to buy a Triumph?

Your choices are as follows:

A) Erico

B) Foothills/Colorado Euro

That new Tiger Explorer is the bombdiggity!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Apex in the Springs also. That is where I got my Speed Triple. I had a good experience with them.
    2006 Triumph Daytona 675-Track Only For Me!

Already been said but the one up here in Northern Colorado/Loveland right off I-25 looks like a nice dealership. Ducati, Triumph, and BMW

NOColoradoEuro is owned by the Hendrys and have always been nice people. Brad raced a 675 for awhile in the MRA.

Avoid Erico. Look for the thread on here where they fucked up a guy's trans before selling him a "new" 675R. Also, they charge a TON for DH/setup. $700+ on bikes, over $500 on an Aprilia Scooter, lol. RIPOFF!

I've heard good things about Foothills & Apex.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by 675Rider View Post
    Apex in the Springs also. That is where I got my Speed Triple. I had a good experience with them.
    On a side note do you like the speed triple? Why did you go with it over the street triple?
    If You Can't Ride It or Take it to Bed. It Ain't Worth Having!

I picked up my Daytona from Foothills BMW/TRIUMPH. Even before I was interested in buying it they had me test the S1000RR, Daytona, Steed Triple, and Scrambler when I went in there while my GSXR was getting work done a RPM.
    When I did buy it I got everything including a damn good price.
    Be sure to get with Ben Kam, sales guy, he was as excited about the daytona as I was.

I also went to Erico where I was treated like a customer and decided to leave. It seemed like I wasn't dressed classy enough to get there attention as a serious motorcycle buyer. Their loss.
    Current bike: 2005.5 KTM 950 Adventure (63k miles)
    Previous Bikes: 2010 KTM 690 Enduro R / 2009 BMW F800GS / 2010 Triumph Daytona / 2007 GSXR 750 / 2004 CRF450 Sumo / Yamaha Secca II

I bought my Sprint ST and Speed Triple from Foothills.

I bought my Multistrada from Erico.

Similar positive experiences from both. I've also been into both places and been completely ignored. Take it or leave it.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by 675Rider View Post
    Got mine from Apex just a few weeks ago. Great experience and they will wheel and deal on the price. On top of that you can usually get a 10-15% discount on gear you buy from them too.

Quote Originally Posted by matt2778 View Post
    On a side note do you like the speed triple? Why did you go with it over the street triple?
    I love my Speed Triple. For the most part I went with it for looks, its the 2010/11 special edition two tone red and white, and the rear seat. I already have the daytona, so I wanted something a little more different. My wife has been wanting to ride also, and the rear set up is much better for a passenger than on the street triple. It has a wider seat and not as steep of an angle. Plus the larger engine, and the sound of a big triple is nice. I also had a close friend get killed on one, so in a way its kind of a tribute to him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahma View Post
    Got mine from Apex just a few weeks ago. Great experience and they will wheel and deal on the price. On top of that you can usually get a 10-15% discount on gear you buy from them too.
    You get a speed triple too?

I always go to Apex honestly. Not being cheesy, but they are probably one of the best dealers I have been to. They are always courteous and give you the right amount of help if that makes sense. They are not all in your ass or make you feel unwelcome if you are just looking. If you do need help they are there. Good dealer.