so here is the scoop if anyone knows anything to help me out that would be great.

I have a 2005 Rc51 with 5K miles on it, I don't beat the bike but I am not the most gentle rider. who is on a sport bike?

over 3 weeks ago the bike started to rev out and the clutch stopped grabbing like it should, I didnt think it was major so I started to head home on it and it got worse and worse. The next day I take the bike into a shop near to the house and at that timet he bike couldn't do more then about 8 mph...

well they have it for over 2 weeks and honda says that the Exploded clutch plate is my fault and that they aren't going to cover it under warranty. The dealer recomends a full tear down on the engine. The dealer finds that most of the main oil ports are clogged with clutch pieces. Good thing I had it opened up. Now the parts to rebuild the bike are on back order! and they don't have a clue when I will see my bike again.

As for honda I have talked to multiple people, bike shops, service managers and they all say its wasn't my fault about the clutch plate and I shouldn' have to pay for the rebuild. so far we are at $2,200.00 for parts and labor!

At this point I will still have the bike fixed since I don't feel like paying off a paper weight for the next few years.

But I will NEVER EVER buy another Honda again. I hope this gets back to them and I will never recomend a honda to anyone I know or care about....
If anyone has heard of this happening before or knows someone I can contact other then their shit customer relations line please feel free to drop me a note paul1971_2000@yahoo.com