Thread: Stolen CBR 600rr Co Springs plate #387-XXG

Stolen CBR 600rr Co Springs plate #387-XXG

Hey guys and gals. Seems like there's a string of theives on the loose again in the springs. My friends 07 CBR 600rr (black graffiti edition) was stolen out of their garage last night. They must have been eyeing it for a bit because they broke into the garage, took the bike and their helmets, and we're out without anyone hearing anything and I guess they didn't even break down the side entry door so may have had a dead mans key or something. I will try to get a plate number from him and post it here but keep an eye out for a flat black bike with gloss black decals if you could. Thanks.
    -Mick-
    Last edited by MilkMan; Fri Jul 6th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!
    2007 Yellow/Grey GSXR1000: 11.24@143.4mph- Stolen... Me sad panda...

Re: Stolen CBR 600rr Co Springs

Wow. He must have been scoped out for a while. Scary stuff. Luckily if he doesn't have theft coverage, I believe home insurance covers property stolen out of the garage.

Re: Stolen CBR 600rr Co Springs plate #387-XXG

Not vehicles. I need to get a set of rashed up fairings so my bike looks like a pos and I don't have to worry about theft.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

These thefts are ridiculous, almost a thread a day about bikes being stolen. The' hell is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    Not vehicles. I need to get a set of rashed up fairings so my bike looks like a pos and I don't have to worry about theft.
    I've got some pretty beat up fairs I wouldn't mind trading for new ones

Ugh, too many thefts!
    09 Blue Yamaha R6
    08 Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Stand back! I'm going to try science!

Bait bikes! We could catch these fukz

Finch Home Improvements, LLC.
    720-448-19l9
    finchhomeimprovements@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/finchhomeimprovements
    Free Estimates!
    CSC member labor discount
    www.finchhomeimprovements.com
    2000 Yamaha R1 Sold
    2008 KTM XCR-W 450 - "Tang"
    2006 Yamaha TTR 125 - "Wife's Rig"
    Sportbike/Custom Chopper shopping

I was talking to the victim the other day and I'm definitely on the lookout for the guy that stole it...
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Shit that sucks man! I'll keep an outlook too. Hope they find the bastard(s)!
    2008 SV650N

Quote Originally Posted by big53lee View Post
    Bait bikes! We could catch these fukz
    Seriously! I would be down to put my bike out and wait for people to try to steal it... We could kick it in Bs Suburban and wait!
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

lets do it this wk-end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Seriously! I would be down to put my bike out and wait for people to try to steal it... We could kick it in Bs Suburban and wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    lets do it this wk-end.
    If people are scoping out bikes and planning shit enough to get into garages without breaking in, then I suspect you'll be having some long nights sitting on each other's laps on your stakeout...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Well in a strage twist of karma and irony... The bike has been sort of recovered. I guess the guy that stole it, just broad sided a truck in the springs and is in the hospital in critical condition and may not make it..... Sucks the bike is totaled and that the guy may lose his life from the wreck, but cant feel too bad for folks that steal things from people.. Anyway, thank you all for keeping an eye out for it. I think that is in many many pieces at this point but at least they can now get the insurance claim done and move on.
    -Mick-
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!
    2007 Yellow/Grey GSXR1000: 11.24@143.4mph- Stolen... Me sad panda...

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    Well in a strage twist of karma and irony... The bike has been sort of recovered. I guess the guy that stole it, just broad sided a truck in the springs and is in the hospital in critical condition and may not make it..... Sucks the bike is totaled and that the guy may lose his life from the wreck, but cant feel too bad for folks that steal things from people.. Anyway, thank you all for keeping an eye out for it. I think that is in many many pieces at this point but at least they can now get the insurance claim done and move on.
    -Mick-
    Karma....it always fucks you when you least expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post

cancelled.

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    -Mick-
    Well, if your buddy finds out where this fuckstick lives, let me know. I need to go get my wife's Aprillia SR50 scooter back that he stole out of my garage last fall.

Then, if by a cruel twist of fate and chance he pulls through, gets to recovery, and can understand what others are saying to him, I need to go visit him in the hospital.
    Last edited by Bashed; Fri Jul 13th, 2012 at 06:54 PM.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Well, if your buddy finds out where this fuckstick lives, let me know. I need to go get my wife's Aprillia SR50 scooter back that he stole out of my garage last fall.

Then, if by a cruel twist of fate and chance he pulls through, gets to recovery, and can understand what others are saying to him, I need to go visit him in the hospital.
    Holy crap that's right your scooter is still MIA how much longer before insurance steps in?