Thread: Sparx Helmet - S07, size small

Sparx Helmet - S07, size small

Ok, time for a little paying it forward. Well kinda. Monica and I have been doing some cleaning. We have a Sparx Matte Black S07. It was manufactured in 2009, so it is reaching the end of it's recommended life (according to the manufacturer). It was worn by Monica for about 3 months. It was a little big on her, so we replaced it with another helmet. It has been sitting its original box for about a year and a half. It is in great condition.

So, what we would like to do is give it to someone who truly needs a decent helmet. Like i said, it is used, but still in great condition. The size is small, but it fits a little larger than a normal small (Monica wears a small Shark and Arai, but this helmet is a little large on her). It fits more like a medium Shark or HJC.

So, if you are running around in an old, beat up lid and this one will fit fit your melon, let me know and we can make arrangements to get it to you. The bottom line, is that we all know money is tight. I would much rather donate it to someone in need than have it sit on a shelf. Please only respond if you are truly in need of a newer helmet or do not currently have one. If this is you, drop me a PM. As expected, this is first come, first served.

www.onthemarcphotography.com

Re: Sparx Helmet - S07, size small

I'd be interested, as I dropped my lid about a month ago, but I'm out of commission for a week or two until my new rearset comes in so if somebody needs it before then by all means speak up! Especially someone who has NO helmet... it might save your noggin!

In any case, what a cool thing to do! You guys rock!

I don't have any other takers, so if you want it, then it's yours.
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

I'm new here, and my wife and I are about to get our first bike/safety gear. If its available still, we would love to take it off your hands