Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: Mass Shooting in Aurora, CO

Re: Mass Shooting in Aurora, CO

Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

Quote Originally Posted by My back hurts View Post
    http://www.naturalnews.com/036612_Batman_massacre_covert_op.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/036661_scopolamine_mind_control_drug.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/036608_Batman_gas_mask_citizen_journalism.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/036599_gun_control_prescription_drugs_deaths.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/036537_James_Holmes_Batman_shooting.html

james holmes didnt shoot anyone, hes wasnt even in the theatre. If anyone wants to demonize me for looking at facts not presented (in fact ignored) by the mainstream media (which are all owned by the same people) with an open mind, i honestly could care less what you think, and I hope i piss you off enough you waste your time writing in response.

All you have to do is google this exact phrase "admitted government false flag".

oops guess I ignored lifes new golden rule... DONT ASK QUESTIONs
    Ride To Live

81' CB900f... the oldy
    11' CRF250R..FOR SALE
    74' MR50......the mini
    87' VFR700...the daily ride

Touche
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpYbq5zIkRA

its not gonna matter soon anyway...
    05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

Haha. My Internet sources say that this Holmes guy is black and came form the planet Vulcan. That's what I saw on the Internet so it MUST be true.
    And the Holocaust never happened same goes for slavery. It's all lies that the press/government wants you to believe.
    The end of the world is coming too (for the 10th time) so it doesn't matter anyway.
    Oh and 9/11 was all a set up by the government because I saw a video on YouTube.

I'm going to go make a video that says that the world has already ended and we're in the Matrix and post it up on YouTube now. So people like you will believe what I just made up and posted on the Internet.. and maybe start a religion based on it or something.
    Last edited by I`m Batman; Sat Aug 4th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Gold Member

Haha that shit is funny.

So let me get this right. These hitmen are so bad ass they pull off one of the biggest blackmails/coverups ever but fuck up his height on friend finder? These guys are so bad ass they take over his identity but forget to look at the id for correct info?

You know part of a conspiracy is asking questions. So let me ask you this. To what end? What would be the point? Gun control? No mass shooting will bring gun control. To get holmes father to shut up? Lets just say what you are posting is real. So now they have framed his kid. The only hope he has for his kid is life in prison. Thays not much hope. Not to mention all the pressthis event has goten.

So lets sum this up. No leverage to control father. Maybe even piss him off that much more and make him your worst nightmare. Your inly leverage is a kid who will either be put down by the state or left to rot for life in a cell.

Hmmm i could think of a few better ways to shut him up. Also if the government really wants to take away our guns scarring is isnt going to do it. When americans get scared they buy guns. Lots of guns. This has been proven over and over. Look at when obama took office. Ammo was hard to find. In the days after the shooting in the theaters gun sales jumped.

So bro to what end? This is either the absolute worst spec ops i have ever seen or it is what they say it is. Some fucked in the head guy lost it and went crazy on a theater. I will take off my tin hat for this one.

I actually would have an easier time believing the theory that Holmes is a sick genius-type that planned the entire thing and isn't insane at all, just to see what happens as part of his twisted "social experiment". And even that is borderline ludicrous. I'll go with Occam's Razor instead, which the authorities and media have given us so far.

FOR NOW, until adequate reasonably sane evidence to the contrary comes forth...
    Last edited by Ghosty; Sat Aug 4th, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

This is extremely applicable:

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/201...analysis.shtml

The problem is that fear can cloud our reasoning, causing us to overreact and to overly focus on the specifics. And the key is to steer our desire for change in that time of fear.

Our brains aren't very good at probability and risk analysis. We tend to exaggerate spectacular, strange and rare events, and downplay ordinary, familiar and common ones. We think rare risks are more common than they are. We fear them more than probability indicates we should.

There is a lot of psychological research that tries to explain this, but one of the key findings is this: People tend to base risk analysis more on stories than on data. Stories engage us at a much more visceral level, especially stories that are vivid, exciting or personally involving.

Bullshit:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1762718.html

He's planned the whole fucking thing, including planting "evidence" of his "insanity" beforehand. He's a hyper-intelligent neuroscience major, you think he didn't study "insane" behavior? Think he didn't watch the same movies we've seen where people play the system?

Fuck him, and fuck any idiot who buys his bullshit...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

His insanity is debatable; his genius likely logged in test scores, scattered in cyberspace somewhere and locked behind cabinet doors. "Who cares" I say, it's not like there aren't those of us out there, who know people just the type... There will be more of "this guy" in lifetimes to come. It's the life and times we live in, for better-or-worse.

And whether or not he genuinely saw fit to ever try and "treat" a psychological malady he claims is immaterial. The simple truth of it, is that he's an attention whoring coward, who couldn't master whatever demons infested his oh-so-capable, but-oh-so-faulty nest upstairs, that he fucking murdered helpless people. Brothers and sons, and sisters. Cousins and daughters and even a life not even arrived yet.... All killed in an ambush so he could feel the general sport of it and to get his 15:00m, rather than trying to live through the redemption like the rest of us who walk this earth. This worthless cunt even armored himself-up something impressive if not for the protection from retaliation, then to remind us how brilliant he was to think of it.

I hate this guy so much for what he so selfishly took from people, instead of just taking what was his to take the whole time, because he couldn't come to terms with it, and because he knew how much farther this would reach than the alternative. Cowardly Fuck.

He should be locked up in a 8x7, in some dusty corner of a prison for the rest of his life. 24 hours a day with no visitors, but only a window that points skyward. Just a small slit of natural light to remind him of the world that goes on without him; and just enough meal-replacement drinks so that he's able avoid starvation but experiences hunger more often than not. Give him back those demons to deal with for the rest of his life. As long as it takes to watch his tortured mind and body give up on him, and let him die.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    He should be locked up in a 8x7, in some dusty corner of a prison for the rest of his life. 24 hours a day with no visitors, but only a window that points skyward. Just a small slit of natural light to remind him of the world that goes on without him; and just enough meal-replacement drinks so that he's able avoid starvation but experiences hunger more often than not. Give him back those demons to deal with for the rest of his life. As long as it takes to watch his tortured mind and body give up on him, and let him die.
    Agreed, good plan, way better than execution. Like other similar worthless douchebags, I wish they would've just killed themselves FIRST. Same for those distraught men upset over an impending divorce who end up murdering their poor wife/kids then offing themselves. Ugh... :/
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

I read an interview with someone who could be considered a "supervisor" during Holmes' Masters work who said Holmes was decidedly average in intellect and did not get grades higher than B's. Geniuses would be offended by the comparison.

I thought he graduated with honors, top 5% or some shit, from U.C. Riverside? Doesn't C.U. have pretty stringent requirements to get into their grad program in any school, and much higher in their medical school?

Unless they mean "average" compared to all the other overachievers who can even make it into C.U.'s medical school...

Gold Member

Unless he was always trying to fly under the radar.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    I read an interview with someone who could be considered a "supervisor" during Holmes' Masters work who said Holmes was decidedly average in intellect and did not get grades higher than B's. Geniuses would be offended by the comparison.
    "Average" grades and genius-level intellect are not mutally exclusive.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

http://www.9news.com/news/article/28...es-in-3-weeks-

AURORA - Staff at the University of Colorado Hospital found themselves in the middle of two back-to-back mass injury situations within three weeks.
    The hospital took in 23 patients on the night of the theater shooting. Less than three weeks later, they received 10 patients from the Aurora apartment fire...

(Full story in link above)
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    "Average" grades and genius-level intellect are not mutally exclusive.
    The mentor stated clearly the perp was of average intellect based on his own observations.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

How many times did your parents "accidentally" drop you on your head?

Gold Member

Bro mmj has no side affects. He is perfectly normal. We are the ones with issues.

The mentor stated clearly the perp was of average intellect based on his own observations.
    The Post published his app to U of Ill. The guy was not average. On his GRE's he scored 98% verbal, 94% quant and graduated with a 3.94 GPA.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv...esIll_App2.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by koop View Post
    The Post published his app to U of Ill. The guy was not average. On his GRE's he scored 98% verbal, 94% quant and graduated with a 3.94 GPA.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv...esIll_App2.pdf
    This is the article I read. I have not re-read it just now so maybe I was way off in what I remembered.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,2746583.story

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Bullshit:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1762718.html

He's planned the whole fucking thing, including planting "evidence" of his "insanity" beforehand. He's a hyper-intelligent neuroscience major, you think he didn't study "insane" behavior? Think he didn't watch the same movies we've seen where people play the system?

Fuck him, and fuck any idiot who buys his bullshit...
    Yep, I mean why would he give himself up so damn easily at the back of the theater? Everything was planned, most idiots that do shit like this are suicidal and adrenaline controls them, not their genius.

This is the article I read. I have not re-read it just now so maybe I was way off in what I remembered.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,2746583.story
    I wasn't doubting some guy he knew six years ago said it or that you had read it. I read the same thing. I'm saying his test scores and transcripts say he was pretty damn smart.