Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Obama Can Kiss My Ass"

Re: "Obama Can Kiss My Ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I'd boycott ChickFil'A for this reason alone, nothing to do with gay marriage. These two douche-tards eat there:

Who is that? Josh Hayes with hair? LMAO
    98 VFR 800 (Old faithful)
    06 Sprint ST 1050 (Sexual Chocolate)

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

I like that misconception that gets perpetuated, that most people who collect WIC, or get Section 8 money, or use food banks, roll kitted-out Cadillacs. Makes the commentator seem like they really have their finger on the pulse of those who struggle.
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Sat Aug 4th, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by VFR View Post
    I understand that! But you have to read between the lines...he said you didn't BUILD that...not that you didn't PAY for it to be built....lol

He's slick with the verbiage... So he's right the business owner didn't build the road..Government did it, with the owners money.
    The government didn't build it either. In most cases, it's a private company that is awarded the contract and performs the job, not any .gov employee soils their hands on a shovel. And then that business owner is taxed, as are the employees. There's no reading between the lines. He said "If you have a successful business, you didn't build that". There is no CNN editing or anything twisting his words.

I pay close attention to what he says;

2008 to Joe the Plumber
    “It’s not that I want to punish your success, I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they’ve got a chance at success too,” Obama told the plumber.

“My attitude is that if the economy’s good for folks from the bottom up, it’s going be good for everybody. If you’ve got a plumbing business, you’re gonna be better off if you’ve got a whole bunch of customers who can afford to hire you, and right now everybody’s so pinched that business is bad for everybody, and I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody."
    So Owebama wants to tax me, to give to other people, so they can afford to hire me, so I can be taxed again? And somewhere in the process, pay for some of the bloated government? Not including the deficit spending of course.
    And do you remember what happened after that meeting? The left dug up so much dirt on ol' Joe. Joe's not his real name, he doesn't have a license, back taxes, blah blah, blah. Hell, sounds like he'd fit right in with a cabinet position for Barry Soetoro..I mean Obama.

OBAMA: What we have to do is to take a look at our structural deficit, how are we paying for government, what are we getting for it, and how do we make the system more efficient?

STEPHANOPOULOS: And eventually sacrifice from everyone.

OBAMA: Everybody is going to have to give. Everybody is going to have to have some skin in the game.
    Apparently some's sacrifice is having to wait while he steals it from others. The only skin he's got in any game is what he's left on his golf clubs during his 100+ times at tee box.

“I will be held accountable, ” Obama said. “I’ve got four years and … A year from now, I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress, but there’s still going to be some pain out there … If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”
    Oh please oh please oh please
    Last edited by Rhino; Sat Aug 4th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
    You wanna know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you realize I'm in command.

Formerly known as "redrider" Monster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post

Honda 95 f3-sold
    Honda 01 f4i-sold
    Honda 01-f4i-sold
    Suzuki-02 GSXR 1000 sold
    Kawasaki 08 zx6r Monster edition Sold
    VTX 1800
    05 CBR 600
    03 CBR 954
    05 ninja 636

Im no President supporter..Romney or Obama....All will be the same. Using first 3 yrs trying to fix OPP and 4th yr trying to get reelected
    98 VFR 800 (Old faithful)
    06 Sprint ST 1050 (Sexual Chocolate)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    Yup, all paid for with the taxes collected from this business and his employees. So, again, who REALLY made all those things possible?
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    I like that misconception that gets perpetuated, that most people who collect WIC, or get Section 8 money, or use food banks, roll kitted-out Cadillacs. Makes the commentator seem like they really have their finger on the pulse of those who struggle.
    I've worked for real estate investors for over 5 years. Central-North Aurora, Montbello, West Denver, etc. When it's a section 8, it gets inspected by section 8. If there's a problem, a licensed pro has to fix it. So I know which houses were what. And I can honestly tell you, almost all of them have it better than most "middle class" people I know. Late model cars, including big ass suburbans, big flat screen tv's, video game systems, cable, large dogs, etc. Not to mention when I have to get to the "out of the way" places; drugs, guns, etc. So while I was crammed in 700 sq ft condo trying to run a construction business, these people were getting 2000 sq ft houses for "free" with nicer things. That's not "fair". Unless you're on Marx's schlong of "From each according to their ability to each according to their need". That only leads to more need.

I grew up in the 80's. Parents divorced. Dad was paying $800/month, which back then was a fortune. Mom was a school teacher. It was pushed that we qualified for me to get the free or discounted school lunches. I can't explain how ashamed I was. I never got the card and never used it. That's the point, there used to be shame. Now it's not food stamps, it's your EBT or Star or Snap card. It used to be you got an allotment of "government cheese" literally. Now it's a free for all. Lobster, steaks, etc. and then pull out cash for your smokes or beer. Hell, you can go to Papa Murphy's with your EBT now. And other fast food joints are trying to loosen the rules. Why? A whole new group of customers and income.

So if you get free housing, free food, free spending money, free cell phone, free healthcare, free childcare AS LONG AS you don't make above a certain amount, what is the incentive to break that barrier?

But this thread is about business. So anyone with any positive .gov stories, feel free to share. So far all I've seen is Dirk who noted my list of regulations as the reason he doesn't do it anymore. Well, and Jim who's apparently voting for the end times
    You wanna know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you realize I'm in command.

Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO View Post
    Yup, all paid for with the taxes collected from this business and his employees. So, again, who REALLY made all those things possible?
    Its really not that hard to understand.

I am going to try to email the pic to this guy
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Sun Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:53 PM.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO View Post
    How did the business pay for itself BEFORE the business even existed?

Oh my God! SOMEONE ELSE must have paid those taxes.

How would you like to get roundhouse kicked with a motorcycle?

Since the govt did all this for me, I just want to know where my business is? I will show up on monday, get my keys and quit my other job since apparently its all set up.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR