Thread: Black Ops 2(Extended Gameplay Mission - 1)

Black Ops 2(Extended Gameplay Mission - 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtsn...feature=g-vrec

looks pretty bad ass.. Looking forward to really tearing it up in campaign. November can't get here soon enough

p.s.
    watch it in 720, graphics look good.

p.s.s.
    really digging the sniper rifle he's using in the first part(thing is flat dirty). Also looks like the "Type 95 or Type 25 in the game" is full auto, so basically the FAMAS made it back just in a different form. Which is very good.

I'm wondering if this sniper rifle will make it over into mutliplayer, if so I may have to start trying to snipe. That's just pure awesome being able to see someone behind walls or through cars. Only problem is, you know campers are going to wear that gun out quick.

p.s.s.s
    oh yeah, looks like you get to fly a jet.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Sat Aug 11th, 2012 at 12:03 AM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Black Ops 2(Extended Gameplay Mission - 1)

Meh, I'm just not feeling the "future war" aspect. Rather play Crysis if that's the gimmick...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Meh, I'm just not feeling the "future war" aspect. Rather play Crysis if that's the gimmick...
    Meh, you'll buy it, you know you will...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Meh, you'll buy it, you know you will...
    Maybe, still have my COD MW3 sitting unplayed for the past 8+ months, so not sure it's a wise investment...
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Maybe, still have my COD MW3 sitting unplayed for the past 8+ months, so not sure it's a wise investment...
    LOL!! It's a game. No real investment value there. Rate of return in games can't be much. For me it looks entertaining as hell and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Hope you do as well should you decide to get it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    LOL!! It's a game. No real investment value there. Rate of return in games can't be much. For me it looks entertaining as hell and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Hope you do as well should you decide to get it.
    I think the MP will make my decision for me--if there's some new game types and they look fun then I'll probably get it. Most SP campaigns are just online "training" anyway--the only one I really loved was the COD MW2 storyline, that one was pretty epic, and I actually replayed it like 4-5 times just because it really felt "movie like"...

Still got until November, so...we'll see...
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

Yeah im pumped on it all the way around. I already love sniping. Just did 40+ and 20+ on shooting range with the l9.

The campaign looks amazing and i cant wait to tear some more America streets ups. I still play mw3 and mw2 but just for the campaign.