Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cops did it again!

Re: Cops did it again!

wasn't me mutherfuckers!!!!!

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them

i'm sure the only sign language cops know is the tall finger. how sad for this lady, i hope she is paid nicely for this injustice. It might be a different story if it was a lady cop, or if it was a man, it might be more understandable, but a DEAF LADY...c'mon big threat there.
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaneZach View Post
    Yeah, f'in pigs! It's not like they ever do anything good anyway. The whole lot of 'em are useless, amiright?
    Them Staties are the worst.. F them

Quote Originally Posted by Foolds View Post
    Them Staties are the worst.. F them
    This

Look on the bright side. At least the cop didn't kick the deaf woman in the head after he Tasered and handcuffed her.

How would you like to get roundhouse kicked with a motorcycle?

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by stubbicatt View Post
    I can't blame the officer who saw her running towards him, as he did not know who she was or anything other than it probably appeared to him his safety was in jeopardy.

Nonetheless, this is unfortunate. Even more unfortunate is that they didn't provide an ASL interpreter for her as they were required to do. Two days in the can with those reprobates, no way to communicate, and no reason to be there. Sad.

What do you suppose 2 days of your life are worth that you missed, and then two days of your life in that place?
    Agreed. A cop puts his fucking hand up in a "STOP"! gesture, and she keps running at him. Big surprise the outcome, right? SRSLY?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    Look on the bright side. At least the cop didn't kick the deaf woman in the head after he Tasered and handcuffed her.

Interesting video. All you usually see from the carefully cropped video is the cop kicking her. Looks like she started it and got one iin return.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Agreed. A cop puts his fucking hand up in a "STOP"! gesture, and she keps running at him. Big surprise the outcome, right? SRSLY?

having that man oops woman coming at you with guttered words would frk me out a bit as well.

Gold Member

Thats funny because the witness said he didnt put his hand up. Big surprise the def chick didn't hear his commands.

Okay lets just agree to disagree on the tazing. How about keeping her locked up the way they did? You truly think the da would drop the charges if the cops didnt fuck up?

As for the kicking video... come the fuck on man. Cops are the professional. Its up to every officer to be the professional in any situation. Now if he was fighting for his life... sure curb the bitch. She was cuffed and sitting on the ground. I bet that kick sure did sting.

Instead of acting as ignorant as the bitch he should have just put another charge on her and called it a day.

Its called excessive force for this very reason. If he cant keep his cool he needs to find another job.

Fuck that pig too.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Tue Aug 14th, 2012 at 07:10 PM.

What he said!!

Moreover... the only reason they arrested her was to cover their asses... charged victim looks less innocent.

Dog lovers, this might be hard to watch

http://gothamist.com/2012/08/14/grap..._east_vill.php

BTW dog is still alive in critical condition.

Cops lovin their guns!

These are the ones that get me, obvious excessive that was punished and then overturned.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...25/detail.html
    Of course it was a thief, and everyone hates thieves but punishment can not be left up to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    These are the ones that get me, obvious excessive that was punished and then overturned.
    Of course it was a thief, and everyone hates thieves but punishment can not be left up to the police.
    They protect their own, no matter what, which is why when one cop fucks up, they bring them all down. Until cops stop protecting their own all cops are filthy.

Quote Originally Posted by nicklk View Post

Cops lovin their guns!
    Wow, what I don't get it why they had their guns pulled out ahead of time for a dog. I am not a cop but I would think there are things like mace or even a stun gun to use at that point other than a gun. Not to mention there seemed to be a lot of people around and what about richochet!

Someone posted this link a while back that shows Police Misconduct around the country . I am not trying to cop bash (there are obviously good ones), but I had to stop looking at the link because it really elevated my fear of cops and really makes me question the power we give them.
    http://www.policemisconduct.net/

Just from a few days ago (Aug 13th) they show 11 reports
    * Arlington, Texas: A video that shows an officer body-slamming a 15-yr-old girl has prompted the police dept. to start an investigation into the incident. (video of 15 girl being slammed on conCrete by cop is shown on link) http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2012...ing-teen.html/

* Santa Maria, California: A teenager has sued the city of Santa Maria, claiming she was repeatedly raped by a police officer who was shot and killed by a fellow officer after a struggle to avoid arrest. http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/12/471...-claiming.html

* Jacksonville, Florida: An officer pleaded guilty to two sex counts involving one girl under 18, and one under 12.
    http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...nvolving-girls

THESE ARE ALL JUST REPORTS IN ONE DAY! CAN PEOPLE REALLY SAY THIS HAS NOT BECOME A PROBLEM? JUST LOOK AT THE LINK AND THE STORIES AND THEN SAY IT ISN'T....
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Aug 15th, 2012 at 08:10 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Yeah, there is something quite rotten in DPD, as I have said many times on this board before. I thought some positive changes were being made with these suspensions and dismissals, but it's clear that we haven't gotten to the true source of the stench. Law enforcement officers are given great powers by the people and when they blatantly abuse those powers, and especially when they are deceptive about it afterwards, they need to be banned from serving in positions of such power for life.

I would like to see the final report of this review and hear the argument that justifies pushing a compliant, handcuffed citizen into a wall and then taking him to the ground. Why did the civil service commission not allow the video as evidence? Why was testimony stricken? These are the kinds of questions that the reporter should have been exploring but apparently didn't.
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    That's a fucking pig right there, not a good cop.

Townie answered that:
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Thats funny because the witness said he didnt put his hand up. Big surprise the def chick didn't hear his commands.

Fuck that pig too.
    Agreed!

Interesting video. All you usually see from the carefully cropped video is the cop kicking her. Looks like she started it and got one in return.
    Yeah that sounds about right, and guess what, it's still bullshit. "An eye for an eye" isn't actually legal, lol!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31357625/detail.html
    The guy wasn't resisting or anything, obvious excessive force. Another pig, I mean "bad apple".
    Last edited by Ghosty; Wed Aug 15th, 2012 at 12:14 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

Guys just like Sport bike riders, Trash Truck Drivers, Hockey Moms.. There are bad people in every walk of life.. Some happen to have a badge and a gun. This dosn't make every cop a bad person.. I have several friends who are cops and are great people who really do care. I'm sure even they have made mistakes in there work as well. NO BODY IS PERFECT.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Guys just like Sport bike riders, Trash Truck Drivers, Hockey Moms.. There are bad people in every walk of life.. Some happen to have a badge and a gun. This dosn't make every cop a bad person.. I have several friends who are cops and are great people who really do care. I'm sure even they have made mistakes in there work as well. NO BODY IS PERFECT.
    So when does the Blueline get painted. My guess never.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Except their mistake kill people. This ain't a job where severe mistakes can be made. I don't think anyone is saying all cops are bad though, just that a lot of abuse of power happens and with more people having cameras/video it is coming to light.

P.S. Plus we all know you want to be a cop JJ. How else is a 100pnd guy like yourself ever going to bully another guy without a badge and gun. Everyone knows you already carry a knife with you at all times already

Dang another one sent to me today!
    DEA leaves asian student in holding cell for five days without food or water http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php...-water.159726/

I find it hard to beleive nobody heard this kid; especially since he said he could hear voices. My guess is he was a asshole to the DEA agent and/or wouldn't give up the dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post

Okay lets just agree to disagree on the tazing. How about keeping her locked up the way they did? You truly think the da would drop the charges if the cops didnt fuck up?

As for the kicking video... come the fuck on man. Cops are the professional. Its up to every officer to be the professional in any situation. Now if he was fighting for his life... sure curb the bitch. She was cuffed and sitting on the ground. I bet that kick sure did sting.

Instead of acting as ignorant as the bitch he should have just put another charge on her and called it a day.

Its called excessive force for this very reason. If he cant keep his cool he needs to find another job.

Fuck that pig too.
    Professional does not mean "punching bag" for every douchebag with an attitude. She kicked him, he gave her one back, and stopped there. Now, if he'd taken his nightstick out and beat her with it, totally different story, but he gave her a lick to stop her fighting, and to me, that was appropriate. People need to realize you can't just go assaulting cops. Period.

I'd take the cops word about raising his hand over a ghetto douchebag anyday.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by nicklk View Post

Cops lovin their guns!
    Jesus, are you fucking kidding me? There's a guy laying on his back totally out of it, the cops don't know if the dog attacked him or not, the dog is acting agressively, the dog then fucking ATTACKS a woman nearby, then goes for the cop and people whine that the dog got shot? Fucking seriously??? If nothing else, if the guy was dying, the dog was preventing ANY medical assistance to the guy on the ground. I would have shot it. Honestly I think it was a great shot. Also, someone should have shot all those assholes screaming in the background..... People are fucking idiots.... So, would they rather the guy die while laying there just to save the dog?
    Last edited by CYCLE_MONKEY; Wed Aug 15th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Professional does not mean "punching bag" for every douchebag with an attitude. She kicked him, he gave her one back, and stopped there. Now, if he'd taken his nightstick out and beat her with it, totally different story, but he gave her a lick to stop her fighting, and to me, that was appropriate. People need to realize you can't just go assaulting cops. Period.

I'd take the cops word about raising his hand over a ghetto douchebag anyday.
    Serious Frank? If you consider that lame kick she hit him with equal, then you are whimpier than I gave you credit for; that girl could kick me allday like that and I would laugh. He would be lucky to get a bruise and she is lucky if she didn't get a concusion. Not to mention look at it and he kicks her in the back of the head; the worst place to be hit because it can cause blindness (UFC doesn't even allow fighters to hit on back of head like that)! Like Townie said hit that lady with another charge; that is his job, not to get even with violence.

Jesus, are you fucking kidding me? There's a guy laying on his back totally out of it, the cops don't know if the dog attacked him or not, the dog is acting agressively, the dog then fucking ATTACKS a woman nearby, then goes for the cop and people whine that the dog got shot? Fucking seriously??? I would have shot it. Got a problem with that? Go bitch to the OWNER of the dog who was nowhere to be seen. Honestly I think it was a great shot. Also, someone should have shot all those assholes screaming in the background.....
    Owner is on ground after having a seizure man; exactly why dog is attacking because he knows no better. Like I said earlier was a gun the appropriate way to deal with it? Would you say the same if that bullet went through the dog and ricocheted and hit your daugher? Are cops even suppose to discharge their weapons in a crowd of people?
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Aug 15th, 2012 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Serious Frank? If you consider that lame kick she hit him with equal, then you are whimpier than I gave you credit for; that girl could kick me allday like that and I would laugh. He would be lucky to get a bruise and she is lucky if she didn't get a concusion. Like Townie said hit that lady with another charge; that is his job, not to get even with violence.
    He was attacked, he ended the attack. Simple. He's allowed to use force to restrain a subject regardless of whether she seriously hurt him or not. He did not ESCALATE the level of force. People NEED to realize that you can't go around assaulting cops.

Owner is on ground after having a seizure man; exactly why dog is attacking because he knows no better. Like I said earlier was a gun the appropriate way to deal with it? Would you say the same if that bullet went through the dog and ricocheted and hit your daugher?
    “Most of us figured out that when he’s passed out, whether he’s overdosing or not, leave him alone,” the friend, Brandon Verna, said. “If he’s going to die, call an ambulance and have them deal with it because no one wants to get bitten.”

Exactly. If they had an animal officer right there, to prevent the woman from getting attacked they should have tried that......but they didn't, and when the dog went after the officer he got shot. I see nothing wrong with protecting yourself. I'D have certainly shot the dog. No hesitation. I mean, I like dogs, but i refuse to let one bite me if I've got a means to end the attack. Note they did NOT shot him again. The cop was forced into it by a badly-behaving animal, even by his friends admission.

I agree abot the POSSIBILITY of a stray shot. Which is why the officere did NOT shoot until he had no choice. You cannot expect a man to just get bitten like that and not defend himself. If the cop was carrying a machete, I'd rather he used that to prevent any stray shots, but even in the urban jungle of NYC, they can't.
    Last edited by CYCLE_MONKEY; Wed Aug 15th, 2012 at 01:03 PM.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.