Well Sean, I took you up on your challenge. I rode the Pennsylvania gulch trail today on the klr. That was a lot tougher than those other trails. You really have to keep up your momentum and the trail is pretty sustained. I made it about 3/4 of the way through before I got off my line and had to stop. It took me a little bit to get the bike where it will start without just spinning out, but once I got a little section where I could get it going while on the pegs, I finished it off.

I thought the whole thing was super fun. The first half is mostly riding up slippery ditch up a steep ravine. Not too bad going in and out of each side. Not too many obstacles to avoid and as long as you keep your speed up, no problem. The second half started to get tougher as there were a lot bigger rocks, the line was harder to find, and it was pretty steep, so I was fighting with the bike to keep it upright without spinning the rear too much. My arms started to get tired towards the end and I had a little arm pump on my right forarm at the top! haha.

Pretty fun, but definitely at or near my limit. The trail damage website rates it a 3/4 out of 10, but I thought it was a lot harder than the other 3s I have ridden so far. I rode the bunce school road (rated 3 out of 10) and it was way easier. This trail rating system is bizarre.