Thread: Mount Rushmore and buffalo ride...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them

Re: Mount Rushmore and buffalo ride...

Thanks for the write up...i will check out needles highway for sure and possibly the badlands...i'd been to both sites as a kid and can still remember how cool those were. The pond behind your house?...would we be required to get temp fishing lic. or is it private and we wouldn't have to worry. I think i'd be more interested in the fishing than the kids Depending on how much time we have, the Angostura Reservoir sounds really cool too.

Thanks again for taking the time to type all that out! It's a big help!
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

Re: Mount Rushmore and buffalo ride...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Joe Siphek View Post
    Thanks for the write up...i will check out needles highway for sure and possibly the badlands...i'd been to both sites as a kid and can still remember how cool those were. The pond behind your house?...would we be required to get temp fishing lic. or is it private and we wouldn't have to worry. I think i'd be more interested in the fishing than the kids Depending on how much time we have, the Angostura Reservoir sounds really cool too.

Thanks again for taking the time to type all that out! It's a big help!
    No license required. I live in a subdivision of houses on 4-5 acre lots surrounding a large private pond. The thing is, out of approx 20 lots, my place is the only house. The pond is 20 yards from the back door. My closest neighbor is a quarter mile away and to the west and north is nothing but corn. My roommate and I regularly shoot clays off our back patio, pretty much shoot anything but high powered rifles. Last night we sat outside drinking and watching shooting stars and satellites. Country living has its advantages.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]