Thread: Dbag leaves injured passenger behind

Dbag leaves injured passenger behind

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/F...166661556.html

http://mynorthwest.com/108/721790/Wo...eeds-your-help

http://www.gofundme.com/ydowc Donate link

Some dbag leaves an injured passenger, a girl, behind and takes off. In a coma, she was helped by strangers who called 911. Dbag is arrested, girl still a long road to recovery.

What kind of scumbag?
    Steve Clark
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer
    My Bike Blog

Re: Dbag leaves injured passenger behind

Wow, what a douchebag! Couldn't find any 'Philip Mack in Tacoma' on Facebook or Google. Wonder how much shit he's getting for this. Glad there were witnesses too, make sure he gets legally pummeled.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Fuck that dude.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Fed.feet.first.into.a.wood.chipper.
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Douche le bag!... coward POS...

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Stinky View Post
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/F...166661556.html

http://mynorthwest.com/108/721790/Wo...eeds-your-help

http://www.gofundme.com/ydowc Donate link

Some dbag leaves an injured passenger, a girl, behind and takes off. In a coma, she was helped by strangers who called 911. Dbag is arrested, girl still a long road to recovery.

What kind of scumbag?

yeah...these types walk amongst us all the time...

on a side note; was chking out the komonews.com website where the link originated....eeeesssh..saw "My Little Pony Convention" whaaaaaaaa????

Bronies! Yeah, unfortunately, they walk among us too.
    Steve Clark
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer
    My Bike Blog

Two months ago I had some friends that found themselves in a similar situation.

Two guys that I went to High School with (that are just awesome examples of what not to be) went out drinking. On the way home the driver rolled his pickup and when the tumbling was all over with the truck landed back on its wheels. The passenger, who didnt have his seat belt on had completely smashed his face into the dash (it was later seen that he had fractured his skull in several places, broke both cheek bones, 10 of his teeth, both eye sockets and broke his jaw in several places).

The driver (who had killed another one of our friends in High School with his driving) had had several DUIs and was driving on a suspended license, was wanted in both California and Colorado on warrants and had a history or running from the cops.

When the accident happened they were actually about 10 minutes away from the hospital but the driver decided to continue to the passengers parents house (where he lives) which was 25 minutes away. He the proceeded to drop the passenger off (who was in and out of consciousness) on the front porch and left.

About the same time all of this was going on the passengers dad had gotten up in the middle of the night because his cell phone battery was almost dead and it kept audibly giving a low warning. The charger was downstairs so he went to plug it in and while walking past the front door on his way back upstairs saw a shadow of someone running down the driveway, he looked outside and saw the driver running and his son slumped over bleeding profusely.

The driver has since been arrested but was running around for a few weeks trying to hide out.

Im sure he will get his from the system but what a bitch ass pussy. Maybe I was taught a little different but I could never leave a buddy hanging. Ever.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

i remember one d-bag that i saw on cable...he was at a party. left party hammered. he too had a female passenger. lost control of car and into lake. girl drowned.

Reminds me of 4 years ago my wife and I came to the scene of a crash in Garden of the Gods. The squid crew that hangs out at the Shell station went riding through the Garden at night and a rider hit the curb sending his female passenger that he just met over a small 10 foot cliff. She was wearing high heals no less but at least had a helmet on.

Turned out she had just met the guy and got on his bike.

As she laid there going in and out of consciousnesses the rider wanted to bail and kept saying "She's fine, let's get out of here".

Amazingly the squid crew kept him there until police arrived.

My wife and I, who just happened to be there and stopped to help got a ticket for being in the park after hours for our efforts. We got the tickets dropped.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    i remember one d-bag that i saw on cable...he was at a party. left party hammered. he too had a female passenger. lost control of car and into lake. girl drowned.
    then he went on to have a job as a senator?
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    yeah...these types walk amongst us all the time...
    The dill-hole that crashed through my fence on the 4th of July (DUI as well) tried to leave on foot with his girlfriend (broken wrist) and two small kids (unsecured and not either of theirs) were left behind to deal with the police. Thankfully, he didn't get very far.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post
    haha touche!
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Happened to me by my own cousin who I thought was like my brother. I get stabbed and beat over the head with a metal bar after kicking some guys ass that would not let me walk away of a fight; long story but I was forced and not let out of a backyard till I fought the guy; which was also my cousin’s fault for starting it all. I wake up, who knows how long later, and am in a bathtub covered in blood and puke while my cousin smoking a joint in the next room with his dad; about 10 miles away from where the incident happened. Guess they felt taking me to the hospital would get the cops involved and they were afraid the people would come after them. To top it off my cousin would not give up the guy and even after being subpoenaed to court he would not give them up. So much for “brotherly” love.

Oh yeah had to get surgery for the stabbing and head stapled back together
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post

Yeah....nice to have family clout and money.

Note to self: Don't party with either Ezzzzy's high school buddy or Bulldog's extended family.

Quote Originally Posted by birchyboy View Post
    Note to self: Don't party with either Ezzzzy's high school buddy, Bulldog's extended family, or senators.
    fixed
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by birchyboy View Post
    Note to self: Don't party with either Ezzzzy's high school buddy or Bulldog's extended family, or senators, or the VP of America.

Double fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    Reminds me of 4 years ago my wife and I came to the scene of a crash in Garden of the Gods. The squid crew that hangs out at the Shell station went riding through the Garden at night and a rider hit the curb sending his female passenger that he just met over a small 10 foot cliff. She was wearing high heals no less but at least had a helmet on.

dropped.
    we had a brand new cbr1000r come in last summer on a tow truck. the guy had a few drinks and smacked a curb doing like 80. both he and his passenger got ejected but both lived thank god. the bike hit the curb so hard it literally broke chunks of rim off. we had to forklift it to get into the shop. 7 thousand dollars in damage. fucking crazy. guy was on the news and everything.
    Ride To Live

81' CB900f... the oldy
    11' CRF250R..FOR SALE
    74' MR50......the mini
    87' VFR700...the daily ride