Thread: Hitler in India

Hitler in India

http://www.novinky.cz/koktejl/277319...ou-hitler.html

for those who dont read Bohemian(czech) turn on translator in your comp., very funny ... it would be nazzi if it was red swastika in black frame ,hmm kind of like someone can put billiard 8 ball on pic and other will see something else , just my 1penny
    Last edited by Radek; Wed Aug 29th, 2012 at 08:19 PM.

Re: Hitler in India

Quote Originally Posted by Radek View Post
    http://www.novinky.cz/koktejl/277319...ou-hitler.html

for those who dont read Bohemian(czech) turn on translator in your comp., very funny ... it would be nazzi if it was red swastika in black frame ,hmm kind of like someone can put billiard 8 ball on pic and other will see something else , just my 1penny
    and how do I turn on translator in my comp?mozilla

Quote Originally Posted by kalibra View Post
    You can go to translate.google.com and enter the address and it will translate it for you. From what it said on that page I guess Chrome has a translate feature but I have not seen it in any other browser

Quote Originally Posted by kalibra View Post
    I dont use any virus soft. , from what i know mozilla blocks and destroys many pages on the net

Chrome already has a "translate" button... funny story though whether they knew details on hitler or not.
    2008 SV650N

Sometimes I have to just hang my head in shame and disbelief at the thoughtless antics of the Motherland, lol. Dumbasses. Now, that symbol alone is a different story, I've seen it a bit in old Hindu art, even old sheets/blankets/tapestries my parents and relatives own, and has nothing to do with Nazis.

translate.google.com is blocked at work, wtf? Can someone give a summary?...

For history nerds, some interesting info to waste time:

It's an Aryan symbol. Most East Indians (particularly in the north) are Aryan-descended and so are many Europeans.

The phrase INDO-EUROPEAN indicates that there's a relationship there. The Aryans were the ancestors of the Germanic and Scandinavian people as well as the people of Northern India. The Aryans invaded India about 1000 BC. They came from west central Asia, probably the same place the progenitors from Europe came from.

Too sense, Persians and Indians (mostly Northern) are CAUCASIAN people and are related. It doesn't matter that some Persians are more mixed now or that Indians have dark skin (a genetic mutation). Look at their facial features.
    I'm a mutant, sweet! I pick invisibility, flight, and Cyclops-like energy bolts as my superpowers.

The swastika in Hinduism (as well as Buddhism) is the depiction of universe. It is a holy symbol and the horizontal lines are drawn clockwise. An anticlockwise swastika (as in the one used by Nazis) is in fact, considered inauspicious and never drawn. But it is believed that Hitler used this ancient symbol due to its link with the Aryan descendents that established Hinduism. The paradox is that the hater wasn't really a fan of Indians though !! lol
    Actually, the Swastika originated with the ancient Germanic tribes that inhabited Scandinavia and Germania. Many ancient artifacts in northern Germany and Denmark show that the symbol was a pagan symbol for the sun (Schwarze Sonne) and Odin. It is found on ancient scabbards and sword hilts, along with armor and engravings.

It is a very common symbol worldwide in ancient civiliazations. However even to this day it is used in a friendly matter in Finland as the symbol of their airforce (blue swastika) and a peace sign.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.