Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-470 fuck you

E-470 fuck you

here's a rant on something that almost happened to my credit and really pisses me off because I never even knew about it

I got a new bike at the end of Jan this year. Registered and all that right away. I ride 470 every once in a while.

today, 6-7 months later, I receive a letter from law offices of fuck dick and shit lips, that says legal action will be taken and wages will be garnished if I don't pay $25 to e-470. E-470 won't let me log in because the account didn't have an email address. It wouldn't let me make an account because an account already existed. It sent me a reset password with ": password:" because the script to reset passwords is fucked up. I call them and get to the option where a person can help and it hangs up 4 times in a row.

I call 2 hours later and talk to someone. They had my CORRECT address on file and never sent me a single bill/notice for this new vehicle (I have another account for my pre-existing vehicles that this wasn't linked to). Since it was "the first offense" they dropped the late fees and I paid 5 bucks.

Thank CHRIST they didn't report it to the credit agencies, so I didn't rock the cradle and let it go since there was no real problem anymore.

Fucking dickshit asshole diahrea sucking mother fuckers. I'm glad I caught this shit before it dinged my credit.

There needs to be a law saying a consumer must receive a letter with SIGNATURE required before a negative report can be submitted to their credit so that there's proof that you were contacted. Things like this can ruin people financially and there's no repercussion to the companies when they make mistakes that hurt the consumers

Good thing I'm a good citizen and I check into my non existing / unknown accounts ahead of time, fuckers

/rant

Re: E-470 fuck you

and fuck them, I'm riding on the shoulder from now on when I'm on the bike. they can shove their $5 up their asses

Haha my mom is the GM at USAiport parking and she had a customer call in saying he had gotten a bill for a toll on his vehicle THAT WAS PARKED AT OUR LOT AT THE TIME! he sent my mom the letter and the number plates didnt even match. E470 is fucked. i have my plate in the back window of my truck and evertime i go through the toll booth i take it down. i agree with you good sir. fuck 470
    Ride To Live

81' CB900f... the oldy
    11' CRF250R..FOR SALE
    74' MR50......the mini
    87' VFR700...the daily ride

Reason why I'd rather drive the extra 10-20 minutes instead of going through that shit toll... Just another thing they fuck people with, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Reason why I'd rather drive the extra 10-20 minutes instead of going through that shit toll... Just another thing they fuck people with, go figure.
    I go to work early and leave early so I can avoid the hell traffic, but some days I'm out around 8am or 5pm and it's so worth it to pay the 5 bucks and get home. specially with the I-225 work right now. and snow days, o thank god for 470 on snow days

"Fucking dickshit asshole diahrea sucking mother fuckers"
    -that one made me laugh
    "There needs to be a law saying a consumer must receive a letter with SIGNATURE required before a negative report can be submitted to their credit so that there's proof that you were contacted"\
    no shit, big brother at work again

thats fucked man, glad you were able to get ahold of them in time- with much effort

good rant though

off topic but since the audience is present....

Tell your mom to get affordable covered motorcycle parking implemented at USAirport!!!!!

God DAMMIT ANYWAY!!!

RAR RAR AND RABLE RABLE

done
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post
    off topic but since the audience is present....

Tell your mom to get affordable covered motorcycle parking implemented at USAirport!!!!!

God DAMMIT ANYWAY!!!

RAR RAR AND RABLE RABLE

done
    pics of luggage on bike or I call bs

Quote Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
    I go to work early and leave early so I can avoid the hell traffic, but some days I'm out around 8am or 5pm and it's so worth it to pay the 5 bucks and get home. specially with the I-225 work right now. and snow days, o thank god for 470 on snow days
    I'd rather leave hella early and save myself money and hassles like these, their billing is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. Like that dude that had like 2 million dollars or something outrageous like that in E-470 jacked up billing and the dude has been going back and forth in court about that crap without resolving... It's like they made that to screw you somehow. I will say the highway system here is stupid as hell and constructions take FOREVER to get done making it more and more of hell to get around the city. That's why I love working close to home so I don't have to deal with this crap. Also they have to take your money right off the bat, no exceptions but when you have a problem they'll take about 20 light years to resolve if you can even call it that. Hope they choke on all the stolen money they take from hard working citizens, fucking douche bag, cock sucking fucks.... Yes I am angry and hate government manipulation if you must ask.... All I can do is rant and moan like an impotent idiot and bend over backwards cause nothing to be done about it.

I got a bill from E470 with about 10 toll charges on it , and it got buried under some other papers. About a week later, I got 10 separate late notices with 10 separate late fees of $100 each. (That's 20 times the $5 toll! Hell - loan sharks get arrested for charging more than 20% in interest - but E470 can get away with 2000%?)

It's pretty damned convenient how E470 only sends out one bill, but charges separate penalties for each "offense."

I got out of paying the late fees by calling them and getting a transponder for my car. However, I will never use E470 again unless it is a dire emergency. It doesn't save me any time anyway when I am traveling from Aurora to Ft. Collins. I have timed it using E470 and using I70/270 (driving at the speed limit), and the difference is less than one minute.

Quote Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
    pics of luggage on bike or I call bs
    day trips and short overnights don't have more than a carry on that fits in my trunk.

not gonna work for a trip to Cancun
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    I got out of paying the late fees by calling them and allowing them to use extortion tactics to make me install a transponder in my car. .
    fixed

1999 DR650SE

and even with that transponder I'm sure they'll pinch extra here and there and still be able to steal plenty from you without you knowing... automated payments=financial death trap! lol

this remind me asshole neighbor smokin weed next to my house , it smells in my kids bedroom and everytime I call cops on him , they just show up and he hides and play it as hes not home . All the time cops tell me move out , all the time i tell cops I am ready shoot that motherfucker in his head .

Oh yeah my lost neighbor got shot over same shit . so you go figure what the fuck you want from me
    Last edited by Radek; Tue Sep 4th, 2012 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek View Post
    this remind me asshole neighbor smokin weed next to my house , it smells in my kids bedroom and everytime I call cops on him , they just show up and he hides and play it as hes not home . All the time cops tell me move out , all the time i tell cops I am ready shoot that motherfucker in his head .

Oh yeah my lost neighbor got shot over same shit . so you go figure what the fuck you want from me
    My dogs breath smells like dog food. Just thought I'd add something else that had nothing at all to do with the original topic.
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO View Post
    My dogs breath smells like dog food. Just thought I'd add something else that had nothing at all to do with the original topic.
    Last edited by madvlad; Tue Sep 4th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

As someone who may or may not do work for the manufacturing company that makes the dog food your dog may or may not eat I am going to sue you for allowing your dogs breath to smell like the dog food as which stated above.

welcome aboard gecco , you forgat to add 'motherfucker' word ,that would made it rant reminding

I've heard rumor that if you're in a car and you split the spot where it takes photos you'll never get a bill, just a rumor, I can't back that up! Riding on the shoulder also seems like it'd work.

I've never thought about running from the police but I've always wanted a cool button to flip up the plate! First google link - http://flipaplate.com/
    It's a celebration bitches!!! - RIP 502

Motos:
    2003 SV1000N - Dual Yosh RS3 CF Exhaust ••••• 09' Aprilia SR50 (Wife's) ••••• 93' ZX-11 - Sold after 43k Miles
    Cars:
    08' Audi S5 6MT •••• 10' VW TDI Cup Edition 6MT •••• 02' VW TDI Beetle 5MT •••• 07' Ford Explorer

I know I went through a toll on my sportbike and never got a bill. Hope this doesn't happen to me. Maybe I should call and check. You happen to have that phone number handy of where you called?

EDIT: WENT HERE https://www.expresstoll.com/PayingTolls/Pages/MakePayment.aspx AND YOU CAN SEARCH BY PLATE NUMBER TO SEE IF A BALANCE IS OWED. Guess I got lucky and never charged me; balance was $0
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Sep 5th, 2012 at 10:58 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I know I went through a toll on my sportbike and never got a bill. Hope this doesn't happen to me. Maybe I should call and check. You happen to have that phone number handy of where you called?

EDIT: WENT HERE https://www.expresstoll.com/PayingTolls/Pages/MakePayment.aspx AND YOU CAN SEARCH BY PLATE NUMBER TO SEE IF A BALANCE IS OWED. Guess I got lucky and never charged me; balance was $0
    Does that link allow you to check for tolls on the Northwest Parkway (aka the entrance tolls to E-470 from Broomfield)?

-Chris
    (77O-six55-3O35) '03 R6 (new baby) / '03 SV650 (sold) Almond Imaging Photography

Quote Originally Posted by ATL View Post
    Does that link allow you to check for tolls on the Northwest Parkway (aka the entrance tolls to E-470 from Broomfield)?

-Chris
    I am not sure, but I would assume any toll on E470; there was even a option for other states.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Guess I got lucky and never charged me; balance was $0
    yes... but now they have your plate #... you're screwed!

kidding. the booths only catch my bike about half the time.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    yes... but now they have your plate #... you're screwed!

kidding. the booths only catch my bike about half the time.
    Actually my plate number was already in there from a past toll I had to pay. For kicks I put in my car and it didn't even have a record, so must only work if you have or previously had a amount due.