Hi All CSC sheet rockers,

I have a fireplace that I am covering up. I have the 4 sheets of fire rated sheet rock, corner pieces, joint tape and compound. See photos.

Framed and ready for sheetrock. 2"x6" framing outside around outside of rock from wall. 2"x6" framing around fireplace surround. Inside framing is 2"x4" blocking back to stone for support.

Old fireplace, 7' wide, 12' high right side, 12"x84" hearth below bottom of fireplace.

I need a cost to put up the sheet rock, install the corner pieces and tape the joints.

There will be sheet rock around the bottom of and below the hearth and around the covered area of the stone. I will be installing the marble slab on the bottom of the hearth only. The hearth will be similar to the stones as before, but the new marble slab will be one piece below the fireplace for the hearth. Sheet rock will be installed around the fireplace to the ceiling and around and underneath the new marble slab (not installed yet).

Please give me a quote for the following:

Install already purchase sheet rock.
Install the corner pieces, tape the joints of all seams

No texture will be needed at this time. No painting will be needed at this time.

Thanks,

Jeff