Thread: Wells Moto

Wells Moto

Just got some new tires for my EX 250 and was looking for a place that didn't rape me for on the bike install. Robbie from Let it Ride (great shop with great deals) referred me to Wells Moto after I openly laughed in the face of Supertune next door charging $50 a wheel for mounting. It's right off of Colfax on Brentwood. Small shop with two guys working, sounds like they used to have a shop out of the their garage and opened this place this summer. Super friendly and quick at a good price. Was $1.50 a wheel more expensive than TFOG who I planned on using but as it is 5 blocks from the house and I like supporting small passionate motorcycle people I thought it was worth a shot.

Highly recommend them if you live in Lakewood. Also, highly recommend Let it Ride. I've known Robbie for 15 years and he is always great on prices and service.

Their website and numbers are www.wellsmoto.com 720-936-2416 and www.letitridecolorado.com 303-232-2202
    Last edited by mcarthd26; Wed Oct 3rd, 2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Forgot Number and Website