Thread: Black Ops 2: Zombies

Black Ops 2: Zombies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40

Not sure if I posted this one yet, just came out recently. I loved Zombies on BO's 1.0 and looks like 2.0 Zombies are going to be great. From what I've heard, there is going to be an actual campaign in Zombies. Plus you can also square off against other teams in Zombies mode. Meaning 4v4+Zombies= SHTF quick!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Black Ops 2: Zombies

Sweet! I love BO zombies... I'll buy it for the zombies and the single player game is a nice perk too

Just ordered a new system too, can't wait!

i7 3770K, 32gb ram, 670 video card and solid state HD... ohhh yeahhhh
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Gold Member

Yeah posted some of that in our last thread. Actually getting some sort of real story line to the zombies is awesome! Cant wait to play a game of ctf with zombies on the map. So sick.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Yeah posted some of that in our last thread. Actually getting some sort of real story line to the zombies is awesome! Cant wait to play a game of ctf with zombies on the map. So sick.
    Yeah I remember you mentioning it in the last thread. I saw the release for this trailer the other day on Facebook and just haven't gotten around to posting it up here. They had two preview trailers I think for Zombies. This is the extended one. Looks awesome and yes, a campaign in Zombies mode should be hilarious is anything.

Oh I've always thought that would be the quickest way to really upset the fruit basket in a match on Modern Warfare 3. Just introduce some random Zombies into the map and then it's basically a free-for-all. Make them tough Zombies to kill too, like in the higher rounds of Zombies(round 10+). Then everyone kind of has to band together to eliminate Zombies and then back to the objective of the game. LOL what a mess it would be.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

damn it, ive been looking for reasons to hold out and not buy cod blops2 to save money, this doesnt help

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Yeah I remember you mentioning it in the last thread. I saw the release for this trailer the other day on Facebook and just haven't gotten around to posting it up here. They had two preview trailers I think for Zombies. This is the extended one. Looks awesome and yes, a campaign in Zombies mode should be hilarious is anything.

Oh I've always thought that would be the quickest way to really upset the fruit basket in a match on Modern Warfare 3. Just introduce some random Zombies into the map and then it's basically a free-for-all. Make them tough Zombies to kill too, like in the higher rounds of Zombies(round 10+). Then everyone kind of has to band together to eliminate Zombies and then back to the objective of the game. LOL what a mess it would be.
    Yeah good luck camping with a group of zombies. Lol. Yeah im happy to see more zombie stuff. I just recently started killing zombies recently and im sad i didnt get into it sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Yeah good luck camping with a group of zombies. Lol. Yeah im happy to see more zombie stuff. I just recently started killing zombies recently and im sad i didnt get into it sooner.
    That's mainly what I use Black Ops for anymore. I played it a little bit when I got it. But Modern Warfare 3 was out and I was hooked on that. When I get burnt out with MW3, I head over and shred some Zombies. Which I've been doing lately as I'm really just over cooked with MW3. I'm just played out in MW3, the game isn't played out. I just am. Completed everything in Spec Ops with one of my friends(we got our title for it). Level 15 Prestige in Multiplayer(said the hell with going to Level 20 Prestige, hit the Prestige button enough). Beat the campaign 8 times now, and on my ninth go round just to finish getting all the intel I left behind. Yeah I'm done with MW3, I can say I got my money's worth out of this game. Hope I do the same with Black Ops 2(because I didn't with Black Ops 1, just got into it way to late).

Quote Originally Posted by sag View Post
    damn it, ive been looking for reasons to hold out and not buy cod blops2 to save money, this doesnt help
    I know I can't wait. I've got my pre-order ready and taking the day off work to go get my BO2.0 copy.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

I enjoy some infected games on mw3. I just really got into finding all the hidden things. So fun. Checking out the details in the rooms. All that good stuff. Campers have really turned me off multiplayer.

Did everyone else miss the 2009 movie, Dead Snow?. Some german medical students go on vacation and things go horribly wrong.
    2006 DRZ SM
    2003 RIZLA GSX-R 1000 (sold)
    2008 R6