Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies Night SCR 8/30/05

Re: Ladies Night SCR 8/30/05

I'm sorry, Jenny - surprisingly, I'm kinda shy My daughter and I just hung out in the stands...talked with Kim and Dean and Siobhan (when I wasn't zoning out - I mean mentally riding! lol) and said "Hellos" to a few other people. I kinda just stay in the background but I had a great time nonetheless. Dayum, I wish cdr had a surface like scr (sigh) so I could get out there and get some track time in too. Hmmm, wonder if I could rig a trailer for the PT to haul my tiny lil bike? You ladies looked fantastic out there - what fun!
    ...you're one of them, aren't you? No, I'm something else...

It's a trick. Get an axe.
    ~~~ ~~~

"I say let the sky continue to fall on those that expect nothing else, and let the sky continue to be limitless, for those of us who will settle for nothing less." Barn in a sublime moment (well-done!)

Thanks Jenny :P I'm getting better at Counter. Maybe faster?

I think Shiniqua is happier after being at track :P I blazed home like black lightening. Monkey, Tania, and Marilou were pr'ly like "what got into her" along Pena.

See ya sisters Sept 20th again!
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....
    shit there is another ladies night? damn i was broken hearted this week cause i thought i missed the last one, whooopeeeee!!!!
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by sprtbkbabe";p="232164
    Thanks Jenny :P I'm getting better at Counter. Maybe faster?

I think Shiniqua is happier after being at track :P I blazed home like black lightening. Monkey, Tania, and Marilou were pr'ly like "what got into her" along Pena.

See ya sisters Sept 20th again!
    I know what motivated you to go blazing by us....The VERY DARK Clouds and lightening in the sky...LOL. I know about you and rain!
    Marilou

'05 Ducati Monster S2R Dark

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together... keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."

Wow! What a great night last night was! I can tell I'm getting the body positioning right and I've got some sore muscles today to show for it.

I also wanted to say thank you to all the girls on the CSC. This kind of support group is nearly impossible to find with any other hobby or sport. I truely feel like we have a support group that wants to see each and everyone of us become better riders. Once one of us is taught something new it seems we are eager to pass it on to eachother, or take a new girl under our wings and teach her what we know. I think that is so cool, and I'm so happy to say that I know you all. You have all made me a better rider in one way or another.
    This is one sisterhood I don't ever want to change. So again, thank you to all you lovely ladies for your guidance and friendship.

XOXO
    Tanya
    '00 Ducati Monster 900
    '03 Ducati Monster 620 (sold)
    '00 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
    '91 VW Jetta GLi 2.0 16v on it's nutz (sold)

Anonymous: "Ok...so I had sex with Grimace..."

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar
    that is soooo sweet!

Suki suki, you and I will hit next ladies night for sure, and I will show you those lines if you still want me to!
    Who else is going to the next ladies night? Who wants to hit up a thursday night bike night? Think all those big strong boys could handle it if we invaded their night.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Quote Originally Posted by purpgixxerchic";p="232294
    Who wants to hit up a thursday night bike night? Think all those big strong boys could handle it if we invaded their night.
    I'd be up for it once I get back on the road....
    Jon

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....
    lol, i'd be down for thursday bike night as your pit crew Mel, but i sure as hell am not ready to get out there with the big dawgs zippin past me!!! not that it'd bother me, but i think i'd be sure to piss off alot of fellas for going so damn slow, slowing down even more before going into a turn and not staying in the lines... i'm kinda all over the track right now.
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!