Thread: Black Ops 2 INFO: Elite Free

Black Ops 2 INFO: Elite Free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOi6V...layer_embedded

well so much for me shelling out $50 for another Elite subscription. Kind of liked it, getting my maps sooner(at least closer to when the damn XBox guys get theirs). Oh well, here's a new video with some good info...

Still counting down to BO2.0!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Re: Black Ops 2 INFO: Elite Free

Wow. Elite for free?? Interesting. I truly cant wait to check out the campaign. I loved mw2 just for the all out war on us soil. Sniping a shopping center was so awesome and caught me off guard. Lol. I also cant wait to play with this new class setup they have. My dream quick scope class would be light weight slight of hand marathon scout and scavenger. Or the ultimate camper catching class. Ghost marathon hacker ninja and slight of hand.

Re: Black Ops 2 INFO: Elite Free

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Wow. Elite for free?? Interesting. I truly cant wait to check out the campaign. I loved mw2 just for the all out war on us soil. Sniping a shopping center was so awesome and caught me off guard. Lol. I also cant wait to play with this new class setup they have. My dream quick scope class would be light weight slight of hand marathon scout and scavenger. Or the ultimate camper catching class. Ghost marathon hacker ninja and slight of hand.
    Yep I'm looking forward to the pick 10 class system as well. Hoping to run my usual Sleight of Hand Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Stalker Pro... along with Blind Eye and Assassin. I may even run Extreme Conditioning/Marathon so my guy can run the whole map. I hate it when your dude gets tired and you have to walk just for a few seconds to let him recoup.

Oh yeah, I can't wait!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."