Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 3

Walking Dead Season 3

If you thought season 2 was moving slow and lost interest then now's a good time to get back into Zombies!!

Season 3 is really good so far!
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Re: Walking Dead Season 3

It is good, but I don't like the whole little village thing going on. ie Episode 3.

eh...peaks interest....gov'nr has a nice collection of heads in jars...

Yeah, that part was interesting. Like a scene from Futurama.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

I'm ready for the series to wrap-up by the end of 3.5 or 4.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

hmm...man i want it to go as long as it can.....

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

I very much like the slight derivations from the comic so far... surprise deaths, hybrid characters,... so I am really interested in seeing what they decide to do with The Governor.

I for one am hopeful however the net result of his characterization comes true. I'm tired of the character. Time to die.
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Where can I watch season 3 episodes online??
    Will Jackson (303)908-9805
    Current ride: 2001 TL1000R red
    1979 XR500 I believe I have the world record jump of 60ft on this old heavy bike. Lol

Sold: '07 R6, '06 SV650, '05 and '01 Yz 250 2 smoker
    '87 SR 500, '97cr250, '80 xr250,
    '78 ts185, '08klx 140, '02 yz426f

Quote Originally Posted by Will the Thrill View Post
    Where can I watch season 3 episodes online??
    movies2k or tv links

Just good them.

Anyone else waiting for Lori to die?
    "I busted the Star Trek Enterprise's ass from a warp 6 roll.. had about 10 lightyears on it when i got out of it. Captain Picard still talks **** though... says he needs some dyno time."

Yes on Lori. Loved the scene in season 2 where Andrea dressed her down about how hard she has it, husband, son, boyfriend....

Hope this goes on as long as it continues to be good and unique entertainment. Never read the original.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Gold Member

Hey you guys know any websites i can catch up? Dish has finally pulled their heads out of their ass and i can watch the next episode but i would like to catch up on the first three.

There's this one website run by pirates where you can get them....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Yes on Lori. Loved the scene in season 2 where Andrea dressed her down about how hard she has it, husband, son, boyfriend....

Hope this goes on as long as it continues to be good and unique entertainment. Never read the original.
    Ditto. Lori can go, Andrea needs to get back to her health, hot, walker-ass-kicking self again. I've never read the comics but am glad the story is branching out to something beyond Rick et al.

Thanks for this thread.

I downloaded the 3 episodes for season three last night in HD...LOL Burned them to DVD while I went to bed and have them to watch in a bit. Kickasstorrants is what I use. Then I use ConvertXtoDVD to make the DVD.

I don't have cable...and before someone goes on about not legal...no different then the VHS days and that seemed okay to do.

Andrea is the WORST character. I see she ditched the Ghetto shoplifting purse finally. She whines and complains too much. Episode 3 she whines to the Governor that he killed the helicopter crew...we already knew and so did she you turn when you die as the virus is in you already. I hope she gets it soon...

Not sure why they dragged out killing the prisoner that was an ass from the start. I know its a TV show and they need to make it long enough, hence the slowness.

Not sure why they put the two inmates left in their own wing. Seemed they could of used them to help out. Yeah I read the comic as I had downloaded it and its so far much faster then in the comic that was dragging things out.

I wonder if the rape scene will be as brutal as the comic, or the death of the Governor...I feel it probably will not be.

I can understand why the Governor killed the military guys for the supplies...but they also could of had more information an like where might be a good place to go, supplies and what have you.

The one flaw, is its mentioned in Episode 1 that they basically went in a circle...really Road maps be common at all gas stations. Doe snot take rocket science to read a map. I would think with autos they would have covered 1,000-2,000 miles since the farm....not sure why they would stop at every house to look around...big waste of time there.

Season 3 seems to be slowed down and I lost interest already...3 more weeks I'll download the next 3.

Gold Member

Really? Waste if time searching for things? Its the end of the world. There is no such thing as a wasted time. Lol. Just think how fake it would seem if every time they stopped just about oyt of fuel amd food they came across fresh supplies. Kind of like old action movies where guys never reloaded. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by modette99 View Post
    Andrea is the WORST character. I see she ditched the Ghetto shoplifting purse finally. She whines and complains too much. Episode 3 she whines to the Governor that he killed the helicopter crew...we already knew and so did she you turn when you die as the virus is in you already. I hope she gets it soon...
    I don't think that Andrea knew that you turn as soon as you die. IIRC, Rick didn't find that out until Shane died, and by the time he got around to telling everyone Andrea had been left behind.

Not sure why they put the two inmates left in their own wing. Seemed they could of used them to help out. Yeah I read the comic as I had downloaded it and its so far much faster then in the comic that was dragging things out.

I wonder if the rape scene will be as brutal as the comic, or the death of the Governor...I feel it probably will not be.

I can understand why the Governor killed the military guys for the supplies...but they also could of had more information an like where might be a good place to go, supplies and what have you.

The one flaw, is its mentioned in Episode 1 that they basically went in a circle...really Road maps be common at all gas stations. Doe snot take rocket science to read a map. I would think with autos they would have covered 1,000-2,000 miles since the farm....not sure why they would stop at every house to look around...big waste of time there.

Season 3 seems to be slowed down and I lost interest already...3 more weeks I'll download the next 3.
    no surprise the gov'nr would be a rapist. i'm I correct? What is the deal with the collection of heads in his private room? Just a true wing-nut?

I agree she's a bad character, also hopes she gets it soon.

Not sure why they dragged out killing the prisoner that was an ass from the start. I know its a TV show and they need to make it long enough, hence the slowness.

Or why they stood face to face for a half a minute, much less why the prisoner didn't even try to defend himself.

They'd already cleared the wing, the prisoners had wanted their own area, and it gets rid of the trust issues from new people into the group.

Put in white as a spoiler alert for those of us who haven't read the comic please.

Do you need to get somewhere by a particular time? You're looking for a safe spot, why not check out every potential safe spot for supplies as well?

Personally I like Season 3 so far. Also been watching Supernatural and that's hilarious with the fun the writers have with it.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Cool, thanks for throwing that little spoiler about rape the gov in there. You know, not everyone has read the comic...
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

when that comes around i'm fast forwarding that crap...no one wants to see that...

I read the comic after being told here...LOL So I assumed most of you had. I guess I was never one to be effected by being told an outcome...most of the outcomes in this series has been predictable anyways. Only one I want to see come true is the black guy and kid from the first episode from season 1 come back into the picture somehow.

Wrider - Yeah the whole standoff was a little silly considering they did it like 3 times. Sorry that guy be dead the first meeting for being a dick. The other prisoners were not bad...and the two left, no reason to separate them. Trust issues...LOL It might be a new world but you need to bring new people into your group to grow it. Maybe lock them up in a cell or let them stay int he outer area of the block that also had a bared-door.

I doubt they put in the rape, or some of the other stuff at least on this TV channel (AMC). Comic was pretty gross for some of that stuff, X Rated for TV.

birchyboy - You might be right about Andrea not knowing...I figured that out a LONG time ago...so I assumed the Character would have, but she is not that bright. Heck none of the characters are. But alas again that is TV we are suppose to be smarter as a viewer, if the show made viewers feel dumb then they don't watch, if they make the viewer say "I told you" you feel smart and continue to watch ;-)

It's not a terrible show...and probably one of the best Zombie, end of the world shows to come along. Considering for the most part I never liked Zombie type movies its not bad.

Agreed on the black guy and the kid from the first season. I've been wondering for a while now when they were bringing Merle back into the picture. Unfortunately that did come true. I wouldn't trust that guy within his effective shooting range of me.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

They clearly won't follow the comic on many different aspects.

I think we won't see Rick's fate at the hands of the Governor come to fruition - but some sort of dramatic moment with Myrle might come about - but still I don't think he'll suffer the same fate (Rick that is).

Does the Governor have Secret #2 like the comics waiting in the room off camera? I wonder? I have to think he does given the "scientist" guy doing experimentation and talking about if they have any memory of their former selves - that is where it is going.

They've done well with changing things up to fit TV and not make it TOO predictable for those that have read it. I mean - come on - Shane was dead by what? Book 2? And it was Carl that killed him, not Rick,... and then Rick was there when he reanimated, so he knew that anyone that dies comes back. Shane never saw the farm. Not even close.
    What else... Sophia doesn't turn into a zombie at the farm,... Dale doesn't bite it (no pun intended) at the farm... there is no "T-Dog" or Daryl, or Myrle character for that matter...

Anyway the point is - the show is very well thought out. Yes it has it's flaws - but keep in mind the comic, and the show, really focus around Rick - the trials an tribulations a law man thrust into an insane world - is going through to maintain not just his family as he knows it, but his very sanity.

Oh - and regarding Andrea...
    I don't necessarily think she's whiney... you have to remember she was a civil rights lawyer before the zeds. Her instinct is to question the actions of people when she sees brutality in any form - even now. It's part of her character... the higher morals, which have been eroded away bit by bit by the death of her sister, Dale, Shane's influence, etc, etc, etc... but when given a chance to stop and breathe - she reverts back to her civil rights lawyer mentality.
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3