Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 3

Re: Walking Dead Season 3

i applaud the the european actors playing americans....

I have not really thought of any predictability all through the series.

I did like the special effect in Season 2 when the pulled the fat zombie outta the well. hmmmmm yummy....

Gold Member

Now that im caught up. As for the talk of them traveling in circles it seemed like they had been forced into that circle by large hordes from other cities. Seems like the prison is a extremely risky move but seeing that the only other option is nothing but running with a woman ready to pop i think its a good move.

Laurie has never really bothered me. Hooking up with Shane in the first season is predictable. Dealing with loosing her husband. The world has ended. Countless brushes with death. Yeah if it wouldn't have been Shane it would have been someone else. Shane was a dick but most of the time i agreed with him. I wouldn't have stuck around with that group. The only part that pissed me off about shane was instead of being a man and owning up to plowing his best friends wife he plotted on killing him.

The racist cock sucker that got left on the roof... god i hope he dies fast. His brother knows he is a dick. Lol.

After watching the last episode Lori looks like she is trying to make up for being a dumbass. Im willing to see that play out.

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

... and shit just escalated!
    Great episode last night.

I won't divulge any spoilers - but I LOVED "Go Back" That is classic shit right there.
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Gold Member

Yeah go back was awesome! Lol. Shit is about to hit the fan! The end of the show was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Yeah go back was awesome! Lol. Shit is about to hit the fan! The end of the show was weird.
    Why was it weird? They already established the what Michonne was doing there back in season 1 as viable... or are you referring to something else?
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Gold Member

Yeah i remember but that was a last resort im not sure how down with all thay i would be. Lol

Was the phone thing last nite all in rick's head....??? I missed talking dead..so not sure.

Gold Member

Yes....... unless the walking dead is taking a really freaky route.

Yeah i remember but that was a last resort im not sure how down with all thay i would be. Lol
    Dude --- if that's a solution to be able to clear a path from point A to point B - give me my favorite spring steel katana, it's slightly shorter brother, an aluminum bat, and a Xtreme2 for emergency backup,... find me a London fog - and let's slather me up with some zed guts and let me go have some fun paving the way (and let's hope it doesn't rain!)

Mediocre :-/

Hopefully Dexter with lift my spirits!

is dexter really that good?

yeah man i would be bummed too if i live in AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    is dexter really that good?

yeah man i would be bummed too if i live in AZ.
    Dexter's the shit, I'm on Jack and Coke #3.

I was talking about TWD, but the fucking MICCC is a soul sucking military institution. I received a lower grade on my paper than ones that seemed like they were written by high schoolers because they were easier to read. I'm sorry I write at a graduate level >.<. I should post them up so people can see the BS. Why challenge someone to think if their approach is not what they want? Fuck them.
    Last edited by TransNone13; Mon Nov 19th, 2012 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TransNone13 View Post
    Dexter's the shit, I'm on Jack and Coke #3.

I was talking about TWD, but the fucking MICCC is a soul sucking military institution. I received a lower grade on my paper than ones that seemed like they were written by high schoolers because they were easier to read. I'm sorry I write at a graduate level >.<. I should post them up so people can see the BS. Why challenge someone to think if their approach is not what they want? Fuck them.

hmmm i'll give dexter a veiwing along with copper.

hahah......3rd jk and coke lets you post how you really feel.....

Lol, yeah right. That's a sober opinion. I'm a pro, I need to keep drinking to get anywhere.

yeah...i'm at work, sober. gotta ride tonite in 40 degree weather...thanks for the micro fleeced neck warmer..

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Dude --- if that's a solution to be able to clear a path from point A to point B - give me my favorite spring steel katana, it's slightly shorter brother, an aluminum bat, and a Xtreme2 for emergency backup,... find me a London fog - and let's slather me up with some zed guts and let me go have some fun paving the way (and let's hope it doesn't rain!)
    In theory yeah...... in reality no way. But i would have been rampaging in a some sort of apc or tank long ago. Thats one thing i dont get about this show. There is a shit load of military equipment left behind. The episode at the cdc is a perfect example. Fuel? Its diesel. Not that hard to work in a substitute.

In theory yeah...... in reality no way. But i would have been rampaging in a some sort of apc or tank long ago. Thats one thing i dont get about this show. There is a shit load of military equipment left behind. The episode at the cdc is a perfect example. Fuel? Its diesel. Not that hard to work in a substitute.
    You would have made it a couple hundred miles if that. Those fucking things break A LOT and are not user serviceable. The tank gets less than a mile a gallon and takes between 12 and 20 to start... The most depressing noise in the world is a tank engine aborting.

I would try my luck with a Knight though...

Last edited by TransNone13; Mon Nov 19th, 2012 at 06:40 PM.

I watched a lot of sesion 1 but then had to downgrade the TV service, I think I really miss it. I wish there was some way to watch it online.

Marc
    84 R100RS LE, 14 Ducati MTSGT, 18 Desert Sled, 73 850 Commando, 78 CT90, 14 Ural, 74 Eldorado police, 64 R50/2, 01 DRZ400E, 94 900SS/CR, 77 HD XLCR, 2011 T100, 63 MG Falcone', 75 Ducati 860GT, 2015 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome, 2009 XR1200, 1944 Nimbus, 1989 GB500 https://lomaxcm.smugmug.com/

The Pirate Bay is a great place to look for legal torrent files.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
    I watched a lot of sesion 1 but then had to downgrade the TV service, I think I really miss it. I wish there was some way to watch it online.

Marc
    I don't even have tv service anymore, just netflix and hulu . But sell me that FZ6 cheaper and I'll put them all on a DVD for you

Thepiratebay is the way to go.
    2000 Honda RC51

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Darren View Post
    I don't even have tv service anymore, just netflix and hulu . But sell me that FZ6 cheaper and I'll put them all on a DVD for you

Thepiratebay is the way to go.
    Hey that FZ6 is OBO and I need to get it out of my garage. Make me a deal.

Marc
    84 R100RS LE, 14 Ducati MTSGT, 18 Desert Sled, 73 850 Commando, 78 CT90, 14 Ural, 74 Eldorado police, 64 R50/2, 01 DRZ400E, 94 900SS/CR, 77 HD XLCR, 2011 T100, 63 MG Falcone', 75 Ducati 860GT, 2015 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome, 2009 XR1200, 1944 Nimbus, 1989 GB500 https://lomaxcm.smugmug.com/

I get all my favorite shows from TPB!

Season 1 was great, season 2 was slow but I still like season 3.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

I guess you guys have to school me on this. I went to TPB to watch something and the download it made me do was a virus. Luckily my filter blocked it.

Marc

step 1:

google and download peer blocker

step 2:

google and download bit torrent

then go to TBD, find whatever you want and click the small magnet "get torrent" - it will begin downloading through bit torrent.

Peer blocker helps prevent your downloads from being reported, otherwise you'll get a nastygram from Comcast for downloading a movie or whatever.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"