Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Walking Dead Season 3

Re: Walking Dead Season 3

you all should have an episode on doomsday preppers.

Considering it's the end of the world. What's the fun in having a plan? You know you're fucked, wing it and live it up. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by TransNone13 View Post
    Considering it's the end of the world. What's the fun in having a plan? You know you're fucked, wing it and live it up. /thread

yep end of days just weeks away...

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post

yep end of days just weeks away...
    You're all wrong, it's my birthday!!!

Gold Member

No way bro. I would never go on a national tv show and show my hand.

Vance i like talking about this stuff with others. Ideas can come from it. Ever think about using a underground splinkler system to spray some liquid flammable in a surrounding area to create a wall of fire?

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    No way bro. I would never go on a national tv show and show my hand.

Vance i like talking about this stuff with others. Ideas can come from it. Ever think about using a underground splinkler system to spray some liquid flammable in a surrounding area to create a wall of fire?
    You and Vance are my favorite flavor of crazy!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Ever think about using a underground splinkler system to spray some liquid flammable in a surrounding area to create a wall of fire?
    i do like that idea.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    You and Vance are my favorite flavor of crazy!
    Yeah this thread has lead to some interesting posts. The flammable sprinklers idea came from the post about luring in the zombies and burning them.

Gold Member

I'll take the advice and throw a bump to this thread... because brains!!! lol

the show has definitely taken a turn with negan. season opener was a shock. I hoped they would leave the few core cast members for the time but guess it was time to see a few shocking deaths.

as I said in the other thread I can't wait to see how they kill negan. it will be epic and I'm guessing he goes down like the mean mofo he is.

A lot of people are really bothered by Negan. He doesn't bother me, I don't find him charismatic, but definitely an egomaniac. But he is a bit of a badass. Haven't watched this weeks episode yet. I wonder if they let the Negan story line go into next season or end it by the end of this one. I'd be fine with into next season, it would take a while to mobilize a force to beat him, unless Rick's crew gets their heads out of their collective rear ends and take out the head of the snake.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    A lot of people are really bothered by Negan. He doesn't bother me, I don't find him charismatic, but definitely an egomaniac. But he is a bit of a badass. Haven't watched this weeks episode yet. I wonder if they let the Negan story line go into next season or end it by the end of this one. I'd be fine with into next season, it would take a while to mobilize a force to beat him, unless Rick's crew gets their heads out of their collective rear ends and take out the head of the snake.
    you should really watch the latest episode and then we can talk. i don't want to ruin anything for you.

I liked Negan in the beginning. Hell, Rick and crew came in, pissed all over the saviors and pranced away like nothing would happen. Negan was just defending his group and way of life. We've cheered when Rick n crew defending themselves from intruders (The Governer, the Wolves). What makes Negan any different? However, Negan's turned out to be a very one note character... "Crack bad joke, do something creepy, kill/torture the nearest person, move on to next. ". I really hope they ramp up the story line and show some progress after the mid-season break. This season has felt flat.

Given Robert Kirkman's absolute hard on for Negan, I would definitely expect him to be around for a while. If they remotely parallel the comics, anyways... In the books, the war between Alexandria and the Saviors lasts for a few years. I know the TV show is different, so it'll most likely not follow the same timeline. I won't say more and spoil it, but there's come crazy times ahead.

Oh, and let the tiger loose on someone already!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.