Thread: Remington store in BX at Buckley AFB

Remington store in BX at Buckley AFB

I was surprised to find a Remington store inside the Buckley exchange when I went there today. (Woo hoo! Now I can buy cheap alcohol, guns and ammo all in one location!)

But seriously, they seem to have some pretty nice guns (although a bit pricey). I want the 7-round Remington 12 gauge, but $444 is too much $$$ for me. They do have some decent deals on ammo though.

Gold Member

Re: Remington store in BX at Buckley AFB

I thought if you purchase on base you had to register the gun? I know its supposedly just with the provo or whatever but im really against registration.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    I was surprised to find a Remington store inside the Buckley exchange when I went there today. (Woo hoo! Now I can buy cheap alcohol, guns and ammo all in one location!)

But seriously, they seem to have some pretty nice guns (although a bit pricey). I want the 7-round Remington 12 gauge, but $444 is too much $$$ for me. They do have some decent deals on ammo though.
    Have never seen a Remington store before but they do have gun shops in most BX's now. Just bought a rifle at Peterson yesterday. And they did do a price match for me so it may be worth trying out. Found the lowest local price and they matched (with no sales tax) so saved me about $60.

As far as registering, don't really know about that? Maybe for active duty but if your retired definitely not. Just did the CBI and walked out with it .

// MRA #888 //
    Current Bikes: 2007 Triumph 675 (race) : 2009 Ducati 1198 : 2004 Yamaha YZ250F : 2011 Ducati 796 Monster (wifes)

You have 24hrs to get it off post and when you do you have to keep it off unless you register it with the PMO.

I don't like to register either. I'm retired, so I shouldn't have to worry about it, but I'll ask the sales guy next time I'm on base.

How would you like to get roundhouse kicked with a motorcycle?