Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HPR TRackday Saturday 11/24/2012

Re: HPR TRackday Saturday 11/24/2012

thanks for checking bueller would have sucked spending this morning getting the duc ready for a track day that didnt exist

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

See post #40.
    I had faith and wasn't doubtful the rest of the peeps would make good.
    It would seem then Bueller is the only one who knows how to use a phone to call the track. lol.
    Dave, I'll see you out there tomorrow. Gonna do a carport with Matt.
    This will be the only time this year I will be on the track. Gonna have to shake off the rust.
    See the rest of you'all as well.
    Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

If you are doing one w/o power and want a roomie I would be willing to pitch in on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    If you are doing one w/o power and want a roomie I would be willing to pitch in on one.
    Probably power as Matt is letting me use his extra tire warmers.
    But you are always welcome Dave, we will make sure there is room if you want.
    Be there around 9ish.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

all of you have fun tomorrow , my bike is still in shop ... talk to Bart and he said for commuting and canyon ride its good if I ride on slow RPM, but if I take it to the track and rev it it will not run on two cylinders ... then he said he already spent so many hours on my motorcycle . Iam still expecting that magic to happen and I am sure he can figure it out whats up .

Dude you're better off getting rid of that heap and get yourself a better bike

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Probably power as Matt is letting me use his extra tire warmers.
    But you are always welcome Dave, we will make sure there is room if you want.
    Be there around 9ish.
    Willing to split shade and power with one more person?
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Dude you're better off getting rid of that heap and get yourself a better bike
    love this bike , I see no reason selling it,look at Bart,he loves his old gixer

On my way down to pick up a clutch fiber pack from Spero. See you there!

How much is one without power?

Damnit, I just saw this!!!! Would have come out!
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

man you missed out on a great day, best Thanksgiving weekend ever! good seeing you guys out here, I will have pictures up later

Being off the bike for a month sure takes it's toll. I am sore and tired. Great day of riding though!

^+1

Yea, my legs specially knees are starting to hurt like a mother right now but it was worth it haha... Well here are some pictures, sorry about the crappy quality. I'm still trying out settings and such:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ay%2011-24-12/

It was a great day indeed. Awesome day for this, and nice to see some of you guys out there.

Ouch!

Ouch!
    Oh, oh... That's not the way she's sposed to look.
    Didn't see anything above about any major off/injury. Hopefully it was minor and you're ok.

Quote Originally Posted by guambra2001 View Post
    It was a great day indeed. Awesome day for this, and nice to see some of you guys out there.
    Looks like it was an incredible day for sure... upper 60's, low 70's on Nov 24th... wow!

Thanks for posting those pics vlad it was a perfect day for being the end of november hopefully we will be able to get a few more like it this winter.
    Didn't see anything above about any major off/injury. Hopefully it was minor and you're ok.
    No major injurys he just ran out of track on turn 7

Quote Originally Posted by pdfruth View Post
    Wasn't me, just linked a photo outa Mad's photobucket.
    There were a few getoffs yesterday, didn't look like anyone was seriously hurt. I am kind of glad I am running street tires on the F2, they grip pretty well on cold asphalt with no warmers.

Quote Originally Posted by pdfruth View Post
    That was aspenbum and I'm sure he'll chime in to tell the story, he seemed a bit sore and hurting there at the end of the session but overall the bike still runs just needs TLC and he was good.

Quote Originally Posted by mauser72 View Post
    Thanks for posting those pics vlad it was a perfect day for being the end of november hopefully we will be able to get a few more like it this winter.

No major injuries he just ran out of track on turn 7
    No problem dude, hopefully it's kind of what you were looking for. Unfortunately didn't have many angles to play with but damn it was a fun day for sure! Slept like a baby last night, can't even remember my head hitting the pillow before I was out haha

There were a few getoffs yesterday, didn't look like anyone was seriously hurt. I am kind of glad I am running street tires on the F2, they grip pretty well on cold asphalt with no warmers.
    Yea, the Q2's on the R6 were grabbing rather well for sure. Thankfully the sun was out for a few hours helping the track temp a little bit.

The Clutchpak strikes!
    Seemed like alot of people crashing, expecially for a fun trackday.
    I understand things happen but there was at least 5 crashes, and I doubt there was 25 riders. Not a very good percentage.
    Regaurdless, I had a great time even with a pulled back.
    A huge thanks out to Mike A for letting us come play in his sandbox!
    Thanks for everybody else who showed up to meet the minumum.
    Till the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    The Clutchpak strikes!