Thread: Need your help...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Need your help...

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    You're a good guy man
    Thanks bro, grew up with a single mother who could've easily quit on us but she never did and these women and children are good people that need a hand and a smile this holiday season to put behind all the hardships brother. I wish I was bill gates rich to help a lot more than this.
    Last edited by madvlad; Mon Dec 3rd, 2012 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Thanks bro, grew up with a single mother who could've easily quit on us but she never did and these women and children are good people that need a hand and a smile these holiday season to out behind all the hardships brother. I wish I was bill gates rich to help a lot more than this.
    I will do what I can to help! My wife gets lots of free stuff (via coupons) like toiletries. Would this be helpful? Also I will pass this along to a couple people who always donate in the toys for tots car shows around town.

Thanks bro, grew up with a single mother who could've easily quit on us but she never did and these women and children are good people that need a hand and a smile this holiday season to put behind all the hardships brother. I wish I was bill gates rich to help a lot more than this.
    Yeah I grew up the same way man; single mother and dirt poor. Sucks because my mom worked hard as a school teacher, but they get paid like crap; most do it just to be a teacher to the youth.

I'll watch the thread and see what I can give :-)

I just read a lot of what you do for others and and grateful there are guys like you man! Serious when I say you are awesome
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PunyJuney View Post
    name and address of church would help people to direct the donations
    Also please let me know if you or anyone plans to drop off toys or donations so we can be there. Like said we are independant from the American church and if you drop the toys and donations off with them they won't tell us and take them (unfortunately its hapoened before)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettodsm View Post
    I will do what I can to help! My wife gets lots of free stuff (via coupons) like toiletries. Would this be helpful? Also I will pass this along to a couple people who always donate in the toys for tots car shows around town.
    What stuff in specific can you get bro? Thanks for your support man! Any luck with work yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Yeah I grew up the same way man; single mother and dirt poor. Sucks because my mom worked hard as a school teacher, but they get paid like crap; most do it just to be a teacher to the youth.

I'll watch the thread and see what I can give :-)

I just read a lot of what you do for others and and grateful there are guys like you man! Serious when I say you are awesome
    Yea, it is key to never forget where you came from. It makes you appreciate life and things that much more and given that when you went through hard times and people gave you a hand, it is also key to return the kind act towards others when you are in a better position. I try

Also please let me know if you or anyone plans to drop off toys or donations so we can be there. Like said we are independant from the American church and if you drop the toys and donations off with them they won't tell us and take them (unfortunately its hapoened before)

What stuff in specific can you get bro? Thanks for your support man! Any luck with work yet?

Yea, it is key to never forget where you came from. It makes you appreciate life and things that much more and given that when you went through hard times and people gave you a hand, it is also key to return the kind act towards others when you are in a better position. I try
    Deodorant, Tooth Brushes, Shaving Cream, stuff like that. Basically any of that kind of "toiletres" type stuff. Also no luck with getting a job yet but thanks to "vort3xr6" I might be a Service Writer at Stevinson toyota before too much longer! Thanks for asking!

Deodorant, Tooth Brushes, Shaving Cream, stuff like that. Basically any of that kind of "toiletres" type stuff. Also no luck with getting a job yet but thanks to "vort3xr6" I might be a Service Writer at Stevinson toyota before too much longer! Thanks for asking!
    Sick dude, hope that comes through for ya. Toyota is always busy so that's a plus... As far as that stuff, my only concern is that since its very personal hygiene stuff which is where gift cards for stores would come in handy for that and food but if you want to donate some toothbrushes for the kiddos with like cartoons and stuff on them and toothpaste I'm sure they won't turn them down! I'm sure people would like some T.P as well Thanks bro.

Sick dude, hope that comes through for ya. Toyota is always busy so that's a plus... As far as that stuff, my only concern is that since its very personal hygiene stuff which is where gift cards for stores would come in handy for that and food but if you want to donate some toothbrushes for the kiddos with like cartoons and stuff on them and toothpaste I'm sure they won't turn them down! I'm sure people would like some T.P as well Thanks bro.
    Sure I will see what toothbrushes and stuff like that would be good for the kids!

Also thanks regarding the job stuff! Hope it works out! Always liked toyota's!

Sure I will see what toothbrushes and stuff like that would be good for the kids!

Also thanks regarding the job stuff! Hope it works out! Always liked toyota's!
    awesome man, keep me posted! BUMP!

On my toes! Lifetime Supporter PunyJuney's Avatar

I was lucky and grew up with a stable family and a roof over our heads. The house was tiny, we had very little money but we never felt poor. I don't know what it's like, and hope to never know 'absolute need' like many people that are struggling. I am fortunate and can help, so I do help people that need it. Damir you are one of few who actually ask, and the funny part is that you rarely ask anyone to help you. You're always doing for others. I will redirect some of my operation santa clause effort to your cause. Keep up the good work.

Tis the season to be more like MadVlad!

MV Agusta F4 Brutale 1078rr
    2012 CBR1000rr Anniversary Edition

"keep your words soft and sweet as one day you may have to eat them" -Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by PunyJuney View Post
    I was lucky and grew up with a stable family and a roof over our heads. The house was tiny, we had very little money but we never felt poor. I don't know what it's like, and hope to never know 'absolute need' like many people that are struggling. I am fortunate and can help, so I do help people that need it. Damir you are one of few who actually ask, and the funny part is that you rarely ask anyone to help you. You're always doing for others. I will redirect some of my operation santa clause effort to your cause. Keep up the good work.

Tis the season to be more like MadVlad!
    Sure appreciate your help with this mission at hand and what you did for me and my family earlier this year during my time of need June, I will never forget that.