Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your help...

Exclamation Need your help...

Every year at our church we like to do something for the kids and families that are in need which attend our church (very small latino part of church for all nations). We are in need of toys (similar needs as of the toy run list) gift card for grocery stores, clothing stores etc, cash donations for those in need these holiday season. If you find it in your heart to help us out with this cause not only I but these families will be more than greatful. These families are mostly single mothers struggling to make it by with young children and though we try to help as much as we can, like said above we are a small church and can only do so much with the little money we can collect. Most of you know me and know this isn't a scam, unlike other churches that pile up cash to build bigger and fancier places, or bask themselves in luxury while its' members struggle, we actually use those funds for things like these year round. Again thank you for looking and a huge thank you if you find it in your heart to help. We plan to have a Christmas dinner on December 22nd for these families and provide the presents as well, so would like to have everything by the 19th so that would give us time to wrap them, looking for donations towards 8 girls and 9 boys. They're between the ages of 2-13. Thanks for your time CSC!

Donations can be made to church "El Sembrador" we are in the same building along with church for all nations but we are independant from them, with that said if you'd like to make a donation in person lmk time and day so either I can personally meet you there or someone from my family so we can take the donations (my number is 720-237-3401) and address is:

6500 w. Coal mine av. littleton co. 80123
    Last edited by madvlad; Mon Dec 3rd, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

On my toes! Lifetime Supporter PunyJuney's Avatar

Re: Need your help...

name and address of church would help people to direct the donations

MV Agusta F4 Brutale 1078rr
    2012 CBR1000rr Anniversary Edition

"keep your words soft and sweet as one day you may have to eat them" -Chuck

I'll update the thread tonight with that info june, kind of made this on the run today to get a head start.

You're a good guy man
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    You're a good guy man
    Thanks bro, grew up with a single mother who could've easily quit on us but she never did and these women and children are good people that need a hand and a smile this holiday season to put behind all the hardships brother. I wish I was bill gates rich to help a lot more than this.
    Last edited by madvlad; Mon Dec 3rd, 2012 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Thanks bro, grew up with a single mother who could've easily quit on us but she never did and these women and children are good people that need a hand and a smile these holiday season to out behind all the hardships brother. I wish I was bill gates rich to help a lot more than this.
    I will do what I can to help! My wife gets lots of free stuff (via coupons) like toiletries. Would this be helpful? Also I will pass this along to a couple people who always donate in the toys for tots car shows around town.

Thanks bro, grew up with a single mother who could've easily quit on us but she never did and these women and children are good people that need a hand and a smile this holiday season to put behind all the hardships brother. I wish I was bill gates rich to help a lot more than this.
    Yeah I grew up the same way man; single mother and dirt poor. Sucks because my mom worked hard as a school teacher, but they get paid like crap; most do it just to be a teacher to the youth.

I'll watch the thread and see what I can give :-)

I just read a lot of what you do for others and and grateful there are guys like you man! Serious when I say you are awesome
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PunyJuney View Post
    name and address of church would help people to direct the donations
    Also please let me know if you or anyone plans to drop off toys or donations so we can be there. Like said we are independant from the American church and if you drop the toys and donations off with them they won't tell us and take them (unfortunately its hapoened before)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettodsm View Post
    I will do what I can to help! My wife gets lots of free stuff (via coupons) like toiletries. Would this be helpful? Also I will pass this along to a couple people who always donate in the toys for tots car shows around town.
    What stuff in specific can you get bro? Thanks for your support man! Any luck with work yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Yeah I grew up the same way man; single mother and dirt poor. Sucks because my mom worked hard as a school teacher, but they get paid like crap; most do it just to be a teacher to the youth.

I'll watch the thread and see what I can give :-)

I just read a lot of what you do for others and and grateful there are guys like you man! Serious when I say you are awesome
    Yea, it is key to never forget where you came from. It makes you appreciate life and things that much more and given that when you went through hard times and people gave you a hand, it is also key to return the kind act towards others when you are in a better position. I try

Also please let me know if you or anyone plans to drop off toys or donations so we can be there. Like said we are independant from the American church and if you drop the toys and donations off with them they won't tell us and take them (unfortunately its hapoened before)

What stuff in specific can you get bro? Thanks for your support man! Any luck with work yet?

Yea, it is key to never forget where you came from. It makes you appreciate life and things that much more and given that when you went through hard times and people gave you a hand, it is also key to return the kind act towards others when you are in a better position. I try
    Deodorant, Tooth Brushes, Shaving Cream, stuff like that. Basically any of that kind of "toiletres" type stuff. Also no luck with getting a job yet but thanks to "vort3xr6" I might be a Service Writer at Stevinson toyota before too much longer! Thanks for asking!

Deodorant, Tooth Brushes, Shaving Cream, stuff like that. Basically any of that kind of "toiletres" type stuff. Also no luck with getting a job yet but thanks to "vort3xr6" I might be a Service Writer at Stevinson toyota before too much longer! Thanks for asking!
    Sick dude, hope that comes through for ya. Toyota is always busy so that's a plus... As far as that stuff, my only concern is that since its very personal hygiene stuff which is where gift cards for stores would come in handy for that and food but if you want to donate some toothbrushes for the kiddos with like cartoons and stuff on them and toothpaste I'm sure they won't turn them down! I'm sure people would like some T.P as well Thanks bro.

Bump!

On my toes! Lifetime Supporter PunyJuney's Avatar

I was lucky and grew up with a stable family and a roof over our heads. The house was tiny, we had very little money but we never felt poor. I don't know what it's like, and hope to never know 'absolute need' like many people that are struggling. I am fortunate and can help, so I do help people that need it. Damir you are one of few who actually ask, and the funny part is that you rarely ask anyone to help you. You're always doing for others. I will redirect some of my operation santa clause effort to your cause. Keep up the good work.

Tis the season to be more like MadVlad!

MV Agusta F4 Brutale 1078rr
    2012 CBR1000rr Anniversary Edition

"keep your words soft and sweet as one day you may have to eat them" -Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by PunyJuney View Post
    I was lucky and grew up with a stable family and a roof over our heads. The house was tiny, we had very little money but we never felt poor. I don't know what it's like, and hope to never know 'absolute need' like many people that are struggling. I am fortunate and can help, so I do help people that need it. Damir you are one of few who actually ask, and the funny part is that you rarely ask anyone to help you. You're always doing for others. I will redirect some of my operation santa clause effort to your cause. Keep up the good work.

Tis the season to be more like MadVlad!
    Sure appreciate your help with this mission at hand and what you did for me and my family earlier this year during my time of need June, I will never forget that.

Sick dude, hope that comes through for ya. Toyota is always busy so that's a plus... As far as that stuff, my only concern is that since its very personal hygiene stuff which is where gift cards for stores would come in handy for that and food but if you want to donate some toothbrushes for the kiddos with like cartoons and stuff on them and toothpaste I'm sure they won't turn them down! I'm sure people would like some T.P as well Thanks bro.
    Sure I will see what toothbrushes and stuff like that would be good for the kids!

Also thanks regarding the job stuff! Hope it works out! Always liked toyota's!

Sure I will see what toothbrushes and stuff like that would be good for the kids!

Also thanks regarding the job stuff! Hope it works out! Always liked toyota's!
    awesome man, keep me posted! BUMP!

Bump! Also willing to pick donations up.

I am just busy with inventory this weekend, I will try to get with you Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I am just busy with inventory this weekend, I will try to get with you Tuesday
    No biggie, whenever you get a chance man thanks!

Thanks for the donations today guys! BUMP!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

I'm not in town until the 22nd but as soon as I get in, I'll give you a call. I have some stuff to give.
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Quote Originally Posted by bornwildnfree View Post
    I'm not in town until the 22nd but as soon as I get in, I'll give you a call. I have some stuff to give.
    Thanks Christie, lmk and I can swing by for that stuff whenever you get in. BUMP!

Thank you for all the donations so far, trying to sell this camera to collect more funds. Could make a great gift this holiday season for your kids http://cosportbikeclub.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=48976

BUMP!

My deepest gratitude for those of you that found it in your heart to make the holidays a better time for these families that have had a pretty rough time and also an immense thank you from them to you. Seriously appreciate you guys, God bless you.