Thread: Need your help...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Need your help...

Every year at our church we like to do something for the kids and families that are in need which attend our church (very small latino part of church for all nations). We are in need of toys (similar needs as of the toy run list) gift card for grocery stores, clothing stores etc, cash donations for those in need these holiday season. If you find it in your heart to help us out with this cause not only I but these families will be more than greatful. These families are mostly single mothers struggling to make it by with young children and though we try to help as much as we can, like said above we are a small church and can only do so much with the little money we can collect. Most of you know me and know this isn't a scam, unlike other churches that pile up cash to build bigger and fancier places, or bask themselves in luxury while its' members struggle, we actually use those funds for things like these year round. Again thank you for looking and a huge thank you if you find it in your heart to help. We plan to have a Christmas dinner on December 22nd for these families and provide the presents as well, so would like to have everything by the 19th so that would give us time to wrap them, looking for donations towards 8 girls and 9 boys. They're between the ages of 2-13. Thanks for your time CSC!

Donations can be made to church "El Sembrador" we are in the same building along with church for all nations but we are independant from them, with that said if you'd like to make a donation in person lmk time and day so either I can personally meet you there or someone from my family so we can take the donations (my number is 720-237-3401) and address is:

6500 w. Coal mine av. littleton co. 80123
    Last edited by madvlad; Mon Dec 3rd, 2012 at 06:00 PM.