Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two idiots in one minute

Re: Two idiots in one minute

Glad you're okay.

I have given up on other car drivers.

I usually resort to a shake of the head or a thumbs down and muttering to myself.
    2005 GSXR 1000 - Not stock...
    2006 SV650S - Rebuild in progress, with some upgrades...
    1998 Yamaha WR400 - Not stock...
    2008 Dodge QCSB 6.7L Cummins - 525/1019 HP/TQ

Gold Member

Bro i dont think you freaked out. I know a guy lets say his name is tom that has turned around and chased cars down just to punch their mirrors off and kick in a panel. The reasoning was if you dont care about the dent you would have had killing the rider you shouldnt care about the dent now. Plus you really didnt need the mirror because you didnt use it. This just makes you more aerodynamic.

The first one looked like you were in a bit of a blind spot when going around the building and they were just focusing on where they were....since it was an empty parking lot. The second seems like they saw you, but were not expecting you to slow down so suddenly. IMO
    www.chuckdavisrestorations.com

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Go Stoner #27 "The Absolute Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of MotoGP!"

Go Sykes #66 2013 WSBK Champion. Go Green!

nice video.... stay your line. commit to your travels. dont be too over sensitive on the infractions of those drivers. but it is good you are letting off steam they way you do.

First guy, not much wrong.
    Second woman, well she stopped so no real harm done.

But I did enjoy all the anger

Yeah, I saw nothing wrong with #1. #2 was whoa, but your reaction was lol. I must be made differently - I wave at cars when they successfully avoid killing me. You should try it sometimes.

Both drivers were not paying attention. What more can we expect. But just let it go, the chances of getting hit increase with how mad you get about the last idiot, think ahead, not behind.

you did a great job of avoiding them however.

Marc
    84 R100RS LE, 14 Ducati MTSGT, 18 Desert Sled, 73 850 Commando, 78 CT90, 14 Ural, 74 Eldorado police, 64 R50/2, 01 DRZ400E, 94 900SS/CR, 77 HD XLCR, 2011 T100, 63 MG Falcone', 75 Ducati 860GT, 2015 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome, 2009 XR1200, 1944 Nimbus, 1989 GB500 https://lomaxcm.smugmug.com/

Board Newbie

seems like an average daily ride.

On the internet everyone is a showlin monk lol. I hate for the day my helmet is ever mic'd... Lol. I fucking lose my damn marbles on people all the time in my helmet. My favorite thing is when people on cell phones weave into my lane on the bike. Just knock on their window and watch the panic insue. The good ol thumbs down gesture is another favorite. And in most cases a good "wtf" hand motion always makes me feel a little but better lol!
    -Mick-
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!
    2007 Yellow/Grey GSXR1000: 11.24@143.4mph- Stolen... Me sad panda...

I think you might have accidentally worn your Harry Potter invisibility cloak instead of your jacket.

Member Yearly Supporter rifleshooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    On the internet everyone is a showlin monk lol. I hate for the day my helmet is ever mic'd... Lol. I fucking lose my damn marbles on people all the time in my helmet. My favorite thing is when people on cell phones weave into my lane on the bike. Just knock on their window and watch the panic insue. The good ol thumbs down gesture is another favorite. And in most cases a good "wtf" hand motion always makes me feel a little but better lol!
    -Mick-
    If you surprise someone like that, they might jerk the wheel and dismount you.

Sometimes it's better to just savor the fact that you're still alive with some some of these drivers around here.

I wouldn't feel to bad Grim. I've had some pretty epic meltdowns in my helmet over the years and would have loved to have been able to record them like you did. Nothing wrong with letting off steam. I always thought it was great because no one can hear just how mad you're getting inside your helmet and it really is humorous at times.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

This made me laugh xD. But yeah it happens to all of us. Happened to me today. B**** wouldnt even look at me.

You always ride like a dick in parking lots? Second lady was obviously not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by highpsi03 View Post
    You always ride like a dick in parking lots? Second lady was obviously not paying attention.
    You don't?