Mark this on your calendar!!!

When: Saturday October 11th, noon until 5-ish
Where: Clement Park, Littleton (off Bowles, just west of Wadsworth)

Children and significant others welcome! This is definitely a family-friendly event!

Clement park is easily accessible from C-470 by either Wadsworth (from the south) or Bowles (north & west). Use Mapquest to get directions best suited for you.

Clement park offers many amenities suitable for this type of event:
- sheltered picnic areas
- several playgrounds
- skate park
- restrooms
- and more...

There are BBQ grills there, so bring whatcha want to grill (I'll supply the charcoal). I'm planning on having a some extra burgers & dogs just in case. Tania will be coordinating side dishes & desserts with whoever wants to contribute - she'll be posting about that later. I'll also have some extra sodas, but for the most part, this is a BYO thing. As far as alcohol goes, NO GLASS CONTAINERS (& Please Drink Responsibly).

We're not sure yet which picnic shelter we'll be at yet (we're hoping to get the one beside the skate park), but make sure you enter the park via W. Long Dr. (off of Bowles), follow that road behind the library & through the first 2 parking lots, then turn right followed by an immediate left into the last parking lot. I'll put up black & white balloons at the edge of the parking lot near the shelter, and I'll try and put up the CSC banner somewhere visible.