Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ride Tomorrow???

Ride Tomorrow???

I know It's a short notice...But, I'll be out tomorrow...If anyone wants to meet at the 7/11 in Golden at 10:30am...I'll be there for 10mins...then I'm riding ....have a good route in mind. Get out and ride.
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Re: Ride Tomorrow???

Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post
    Hooligan

Chaa CHING!!!
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

This going to be on paved or dirt roads?
    -Mick-
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!
    2007 Yellow/Grey GSXR1000: 11.24@143.4mph- Stolen... Me sad panda...

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    This going to be on paved or dirt roads?
    -Mick-
    Paved roads with dirt on them?

On my toes! Lifetime Supporter PunyJuney's Avatar

be careful, we went up Golden Gate when it was 60 in denver and hit ice less than 1/2 way up the canyon. You can't tell when a wet road turns into black ice until it's too late.

MV Agusta F4 Brutale 1078rr
    2012 CBR1000rr Anniversary Edition

"keep your words soft and sweet as one day you may have to eat them" -Chuck

Yeah, went up Deer Creek in early spring a couple years ago when it was nice in Denver & hit ice after only a few miles. Plus the gravel on the roads makes it better to stay away for a bit..

I was just gonna ride 93 to Lyons and check out 7. Thanks for looking out, you guys.

I'm gonna head west here in just a few. Might be a couple mins late. Hold on up for me if ya will lol!
    -Mick-
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!

Anyone riding tomorrow?

Good ride today! Nice to see you Mick and the new Raven...little cold but not bad! See Y'all next time!

Indeed a good ride man! I froze my ass off till we got to Nederland, but Boulder Canyon was pretty fun despite the traffic! Hell, I was just so happy to be out on the bike in the nice weather that when I got home, I just stopped for a second, then kept riding around downtown for a little while like an asshole lol! Felt like a little kid you were telling to get off the ride at the mall haha!! Good day for sure! Looking forward to some warmer weather and a bitchn riding season this year!! Saddle up y'all!
    -Mick-

Canyons that clear?

I took the truck up over 7 through Nederland today. To the north there is still black ice on the road and some snow and sand. Plus it was SUPER windy up there. From Nederland down into Boulder looked pretty decent. I saw a bunch of bikes running it both ways. I think MoeP and I might try it Sunday.

Not very clear at all lol! P2P was a bit messy, but no ice that we seen, just a lot of run off a d sand to look out for. Boulder canyon was surprisingly clean, though there was still quite a bit of traffic on it as per usual. I swear though, if BC didn't have so much traffic on it all the time, I think that road would be right on par with 7 IMO. Especially during those hot summer months with the creek running along side it. Was cool seeing the creek all frozen and snow packed today though! For such a relaxed paced ride today, was still pretty damn fun, a lot of cool shit to look at up there this time of year that's for sure!
    -Mick-

So, again, anyone riding tomorrow? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Oddibe View Post
    So, again, anyone riding tomorrow? ;-)
    I may do a quick lunch and ride around town but no canyons just yet

Hit me up, as a couple friends wanna go for a quick ride.

I'm thinking on doing santa fe south till founders pkwy to eat lunch at Crave in castle rock and head back up the same way

Grand Prix at noon?

AHHHH i want to ride hate you all stupid work
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

[Trolling thread for Sunday details...]
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I'm DTR! (down to ride) jeez that sounds gay
    2006 R1 "Raven"

I'll be coming down Leetsdale/Parker Rd. from Denver all the way to Franktown, then takin' 86 into Castle Rock for a bite to eat, then considering going south from Sedalia on 67/Jane Canyon (some nice tight twisties ) until the road splits and turn to dirt, that is, if the weathers decent enough and the roads aren't extremely sandy. I'll be leaving around 9-9:30am or so if anyone's awake and wants to meet up and join!
    2005 Ugly Blue (matching Silver coming this summer) NaKeD FZ6: Shatty headlight and ghetto rigged speedo mount (soon to be replaced with silver FZ16 headlight assembly), bar end and frame sliders, removed fairings, Two Brothers sreamin' full exhaust system, tidy license place holder/rear blinkers)

2007 Charcoal R6 (SOLD)!