Thread: april 13

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Board Newbie

april 13

hi, new to this forum and probably won't post much but thought could be the right place!
    I'll be coming to Denver for a short trip and have rented a motorbike at eaglerider (don't know what model is going to be but probably an Harley)
    question is: will it be too cold? will I be able to ride the best roads around Denver?
    This is a one chance so I'll take the bike regardless and because my plane leaves late on april 14 I have 1 and half day to make the most of it.

---edit--- the THread should actually read: April 13 - 14 suggested rides around Denver
    the weather can be unpredictlbe so I should adjust my thread with the following info:
    - first time in Colorado, first time in Denver
    - rented a Harley but never ridden one before, do not know what model they gonna give me
    - my job is to sell holidays and fly&drive to italians that come to the US, so I need to see something interesting that can let me sell COlorado better
    - cosidering the time of the year and weather what coul be some nice rides?
    i am prepared to ride quite for a long journey and I was tempted by going down to the Great Sand Dunes but only if the roads are worth riding...if you know 't I mean
    any suggestion more than welcome, I wish I could rent something else (no offense to Harley rider/biker) but this is a one off occasion and I got a really good bargain, so the important thing to me it's I'm on 2 wheels...and that's enough
    Last edited by Laky; Tue Mar 26th, 2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: wrong kind of question