Re: Rossi: ready for '13?

"Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Quote Originally Posted by sprtbkbabe View Post
    Has not earned his ride at Yamaha?.... Ummm yea idiot maybe with numerous titles and everything so that's why they called him in to sign contract right after he didn't re-sign with Ducati just for the fuck of it? oh man.....

Biagi has always been a hater of Vale....

Especially when Rossi was whooping him all the time on the honda, then the two switched manufacturers and Rossi STILL whooped him.

He's got a lot of balls talking like that about him, since plain and simple: Rossi is the reason Biagi left GP. He wanted to be the big fish in the littler pond, IMHO.
    '02 Yamaha FZ1(SOLD)
    '06 Triumph Daytona 675

YOURE NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD!

I have never seen Biaggi ride so can't say or anything and don't follow GP as well as I used to and all but dude Rossi is known everywhere and anywhere for all the achievements he has acomplished and they did not come easy. Like I said incredible someone like that would even come close to saying something so monumentally dumb. If he is so much better, then why didn't Yamaha offer him the job? ... sore losers make me laugh man... Yea by what he mentioned in all the comments and all it seems like he really loves Rossi man haha

Quote Originally Posted by sprtbkbabe View Post
    www.chuckdavisrestorations.com

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Go Stoner #27 "The Absolute Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of MotoGP!"

Go Sykes #66 2013 WSBK Champion. Go Green!

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    I have never seen Biaggi ride so can't say or anything and don't follow GP as well as I used to and all but dude Rossi is known everywhere and anywhere for all the achievements he has acomplished and they did not come easy. Like I said incredible someone like that would even come close to saying something so monumentally dumb. If he is so much better, then why didn't Yamaha offer him the job? ... sore losers make me laugh man... Yea by what he mentioned in all the comments and all it seems like he really loves Rossi man haha
    You're not missing much in not seeing Biaggi ride. Even when he was in his prime in MotoGP he was tired and stale. Rossi took it to him as much as anyone. In my opinion, the only real competition Rossi has ever had in terms of downright capabilities to go toe to toe with Rossi, was Gibernau. Gibernau was a beast a times and really had some serious speed. He never backed down, only until constant injury forced him from the sport.

Even the "all powerful" Stoner couldn't hold Gibernau's jock in his prime.

But now we're talking "old school" riders. I think if you were to take today's crop of "aliens" and put them on the old school 500's, these aliens wouldn't be considered aliens. They'd probably be mediocre middle of the pack riders at best.

Like everything in life, technology changes and it really has changed MotoGP in terms of ridability of these new bikes. Sure it's allowed them to go faster and faster. But gone are the days of "it's the rider and not the machine."

I don't know, we'll see how the new season shapes up. I honestly believe Rossi will be in title contention. Will he win it?? that all depends on him but he'll win more races and be a threat.

I do love how it's the guys that leave the sport that inevitably bump their gums the most, in terms of smack talking Rossi.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

im just sad that stoner and rossi couldn't have one more season on bikes that could run against each other

KARATE CHOP!!!
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    You're not missing much in not seeing Biaggi ride. Even when he was in his prime in MotoGP he was tired and stale. Rossi took it to him as much as anyone. In my opinion, the only real competition Rossi has ever had in terms of downright capabilities to go toe to toe with Rossi, was Gibernau. Gibernau was a beast a times and really had some serious speed. He never backed down, only until constant injury forced him from the sport.

But now we're talking "old school" riders. I think if you were to take today's crop of "aliens" and put them on the old school 500's, these aliens wouldn't be considered aliens. They'd probably be mediocre middle of the pack riders at best.

Like everything in life, technology changes and it really has changed MotoGP in terms of ridability of these new bikes. Sure it's allowed them to go faster and faster. But gone are the days of "it's the rider and not the machine."

I don't know, we'll see how the new season shapes up. I honestly believe Rossi will be in title contention. Will he win it?? that all depends on him but he'll win more races and be a threat.

I do love how it's the guys that leave the sport that inevitably bump their gums the most, in terms of smack talking Rossi.
    Going to have to youtube some Biaggi's races or clips and see what makes him so much better according to his mouth ... I will agree with you there as far as the technology helping riders go much faster than before and all, it'd be nice to see them go back to the old school bikes and see what their skills really are.... I won't say that he will win the championship though I'd like to see it but it will all come down to strategy as usual, the bikes' reliability and how he adjusts to the bike throughout the season. When he left Yamaha was he on the old model or the new one?

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

You forget that, except for ignoring a penaly flag and being black flagged in one race, Biaggi would have won the 500cc 2-stroke title in his first season against no less than Doohan. On his day, he was equal or better than anyone, unfortunately, he was too inconsistent. People forget he is a 5-time world Champion, 4 straight in 250cc, and now WSB.

I've seen him ride, in person, as well as Lawson, Doohan, Schwantz, Rainey, Spencer, Mamola, Baldwin, etc.......
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)