Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey fellas, had to fire 4 shovelers the other night... Any one wanna shovel for $15/h

Hey fellas, had to fire 4 shovelers the other night... Any one wanna shovel for $15/h

Hey guys, let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in shoveling tonight and tomorrow.... $15 per hour.....you get a check Tuesday....

Let me know.

Lee
    720-448-1919

Finch Home Improvements, LLC.
    720-448-19l9
    finchhomeimprovements@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/finchhomeimprovements
    Free Estimates!
    CSC member labor discount
    www.finchhomeimprovements.com
    2000 Yamaha R1 Sold
    2008 KTM XCR-W 450 - "Tang"
    2006 Yamaha TTR 125 - "Wife's Rig"
    Sportbike/Custom Chopper shopping

Re: Hey fellas, had to fire 4 shovelers the other night... Any one wanna shovel for $

Good luck finding guys, I feel your pain as we had issues with shovelers last storm as well. Had guys leave right in the middle of the storm, .

Re: Hey fellas, had to fire 4 shovelers the other night... Any one wanna shovel for $

If by shovel you mean push a snowblower or ride an atv with a plow, I'm in.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

I would, but the commute would be killer.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Can we drink while we shovel?

If the answer is YES I can probably convince a few members to do it
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Better yet, can we shovel while we drink? J/K, hope u find the right people.
    Steve Clark
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer
    My Bike Blog

That's super cheap, I worked for Ground Masters years ago in the winter months and they paid there shovel guys $20 and the plow drivers $25 an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by TEC 2.0 View Post
    That's super cheap, I worked for Ground Masters years ago in the winter months and they paid there shovel guys $20 and the plow drivers $25 an hour.
    Well then why dont you go work for them.......dick.

N00b

Gold Member

Blaaahahahahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by TEC 2.0 View Post

Open mouth ...insert foot !!!

oh man that's epic

Quote Originally Posted by fairrpe86 View Post
    Good luck finding guys, I feel your pain as we had issues with shovelers last storm as well. Had guys leave right in the middle of the storm, .
    What the hell? Why because it's too hard to shovel or because the tool was too complicated to run/figure out? (shovel)

When i was young my moms husband, at the time, plowed driveways in the Broadmoor, Colorado Spring, and I made great coin just shoveling for tips.
    1998 CBR600F3 "Desert Storm" - SOLD

WAS keeping the banana seat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGizzmo View Post

When i was young my moms husband, at the time, plowed driveways in the Broadmoor, Colorado Spring.
    I was going to make a comment but decided to behave for once.

2008 GSX650F
    2012 Azera, 2009 Santa Fe, 2002 300M,
    2001 Aurora Sold, 1966 Coronet 500 Sold, 1992 3000GT VR4 Sold, and many others sold

Quote Originally Posted by moep View Post
    I was going to make a comment but decided to behave for once.
    About his stepdad or the Broadmoor?

Good luck Lee, that sucks! Good help is hard to find. Hopefully you don't lose any accounts over this!
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

I got it covered......$20 p/hr is way too expensive. lol some other shityshovelers I know of make $9. Now tht is cheap. Lol u guys crack me up. Lol. ThNks for the love boyz

Finch Home Improvements, LLC.
    720-448-19l9
    finchhomeimprovements@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/finchhomeimprovements
    Free Estimates!
    CSC member labor discount
    www.finchhomeimprovements.com
    2000 Yamaha R1 Sold
    2008 KTM XCR-W 450 - "Tang"
    2006 Yamaha TTR 125 - "Wife's Rig"
    Sportbike/Custom Chopper shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post
    Well then why dont you go work for them.......dick.

I own a snow removal business, cocksucker. You get what you pay for!

N00b
    Quote Originally Posted by big53lee View Post
    I got it covered......$20 p/hr is way too expensive. lol some other shityshovelers I know of make $9. Now tht is cheap. Lol u guys crack me up. Lol. ThNks for the love boyz
    Just giving you a heads up from my days living in the same area.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    About his stepdad or the Broadmoor?

Good luck Lee, that sucks! Good help is hard to find. Hopefully you don't lose any accounts over this!
    Wow common sense prevails, Imagine that?!

Quote Originally Posted by big53lee View Post
    I'll do it for $40/hr. But I only use gold plated shovels. And you need to provide coffee at the start and hot cocoa between each job. And I need life insurance. But it will be the best damn shoveling you ever seen - for the 15 minutes that I intend to work (I have a 4 hr billing minimum BTW). Just remember I am owed something and it all makes sense.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

CSC co-founder

When I was in grade school I couldn't even find a job shoveling an entire sidewalk & driveway for $0.50!!! This was also up in Northern MN!!!!

Of course my attempts at entrepreneurship quickly faded as my dad "volunteered" my services for 3 neighbors with shoveling & mowing.
    PHX, AZ

I shoveled my own drive for free! Good workout but my back is only good for a couple hours. I can work two hours for ya, and then file workers comp.
    Last edited by FZRguy; Sun Feb 24th, 2013 at 06:54 PM.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Do I have to provide my own alcohol to shovel for you?

I'm aware of one company, billing $50/person, $170/plow truck. That's $220 per operating plow/hr rate.
    It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

Quote Originally Posted by dapper View Post
    I'm aware of one company, billing $50/person, $170/plow truck. That's $220 per operating plow.
    Capitalism.

I just drive my truck back and forth on the driveway until its all smashed down. No worries.