Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey fellas, had to fire 4 shovelers the other night... Any one wanna shovel for $15/h

Re: Hey fellas, had to fire 4 shovelers the other night... Any one wanna shovel for $

Snowblowers ftw!
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Re: Hey fellas, had to fire 4 shovelers the other night... Any one wanna shovel for $

Quote Originally Posted by asp_125 View Post
    Snowblowers ftw!
    Neighbor's snowblowers FTW! I had my driveway about 1/2 done and then he came over and BAM!

Quote Originally Posted by laspariahs View Post
    Capitalism.
    Ya, because commercial auto, workmens comp, fuel, and repairs are free. God forbid a contractor should make a profit

Quote Originally Posted by TEC 2.0 View Post
    Ya, because commercial auto, workmens comp, fuel, and repairs are free. God forbid a contractor should make a profit

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post

Newb

same guy?
    alter ego battle?
    suspicious as fuck!!
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

So you think it's communism?

What you just described is what I described.

Quote Originally Posted by SaShWhO View Post
    same guy?
    alter ego battle?
    suspicious as fuck!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaShWhO View Post
    same guy?
    alter ego battle?
    suspicious as fuck!!
    Maybe? What's up Grim, why are you such a cum dumpster?

Maybe? What's up Grim, why are you such a cum dumpster?
    Last edited by Grim2.0; Mon Feb 25th, 2013 at 01:24 PM.

All these people that claim to need a job and not one person interested; WTF!!! Or people bitching about rate of $15 to shovel snow... a seriously "no qualification" job that pays better than McDonalds. This is America's problem!!! If I were unemployed last thing I would do is complain about $15 to clear some snow

Hope you find some help Lee So weird in this bad economy that so many people can't value a job (enough to get fired)....guess easier to get unemployment
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

2.0 vs 2.0 here we go

wait! I need 2.0 minutes to make popcorn
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    All these people that claim to need a job and not one person interested; WTF!!! Or people bitching about rate of $15 to shovel snow... a seriously "no qualification" job that pays better than McDonalds. This is America's problem!!! If I were unemployed last thing I would do is complain about $15 to clear some snow

Hope you find some help Lee So weird in this bad economy that so many people can't value a job (enough to get fired)....guess easier to get unemployment

Did you type that in a word Doc nate?

Got ya!

Did you type that in a word Doc nate?

Got ya!
    Yup Word 2.0!!!! It's like the new cool thing to do

Yup Word 2.0!!!! It's like the new cool thing to do

Damn right, now get back to work!!!!

Damn right, now get back to work!!!!
    I am at lunch....ooops, mean Lunch 2.0

I am at lunch....ooops, mean Lunch 2.0
    Im experiencing Monday 2.0 not as annoying and 1.0 but still kind of annoying.

Lots of assumptions in this post....

Though I agree, $15 an hour to shovel snow I think is a fair considering minimum wage is as low as it is.

Lots of assumptions in this post....

Though I agree, $15 an hour to shovel snow I think is a fair considering minimum wage is as low as it is.
    True, maybe interested people PM'd or something, so guess I shouldn't assume no interest or assume they got fired for not caring.

But yeah people asking for $20 plus to shovel snow it pretty crazy to me considering. I just see so many people needing jobs, but then they suddenly become picky. Hell if I were unemployed and had to feed my family I'd pick up horse sh*t and be happy I made a paycheck.

All in all, it was cool that Lee offered it up here in hopes of helping out a CSC member needing extra cash

So you think it's communism?

What you just described is what I described.
    With the cost of owning a business these days, it mine as well be communism.

Are you seriously butt hurt from the 2.0 thing? i can change my user name if it makes you feel better?

Are you seriously butt hurt from the 2.0 thing? i can change my user name if it makes you feel better?

That was for you sport.

Yeah I doubt this had anything to do with you being new to the site and coming on dissing a buddies attempt to get workers....oh and then calling a member a "cum dumpster".

Starting the week off in a good way there I see fellas

Grim is back to his old ways... Wont be long till we get 3.0

I just want to come up with a way so that I get $1 every time he calls someone a n00b. Id probably make $10 a week of that shit!
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Grim is back to his old ways... Wont be long till we get 3.0

I just want to come up with a way so that I get $1 every time he calls someone a n00b. Id probably make $10 a week of that shit!

yer on, do some more photochopping.