Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SVT Raptor

Re: SVT Raptor

Like I said, the dealer I got my truck from in KC has amazing prices on all trucks, Raptors included. No haggling, just walk in and tell them what you want. $51K for a Raptor with a lot of options. If someone is spending $60K, they aren't trying very had to find a good deal, or they just don't know where to look.
    http://louisburgford.com/2013-Ford-F...KS/vd/13867913

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Remember that it's estimated, each dealer does a luxury fee or gas guzzler tax which adds another 5k+ for special models like those. When the SRT8 Grand Cherokee came out, all Jeep dealers across the country added another $5,000 in a gas guzzler tax on top of the MSRP which can't be negotiated. The window sticker on the one that my boss just got a week ago was $56k and change and add tax and what not so it adds up
    I would never pay a dealer mark up. The ford site isn't estimated, it's MSRP, which I wouldn't even pay.

If the government is putting a gas guzzler tax on it, that's fine and a different situation.

I know dealers try this crap but it wouldn't work if well people weren't suckers.

I'm just saying what I see from what happens around me in the dealer world man, I'm sure searching and what not would find a better deal and so on.

In just in case the MSRP wasn't high enough for these trucks, let's tack on another $18K for this bad boy!

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/shelby-...uto-show-2013/

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    In just in case the MSRP wasn't high enough for these trucks, let's tack on another $18K for this bad boy!

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/shelby-...uto-show-2013/

Yeah but a Supercharger

Shelby American takes the impressive Ford SVT Raptor and adds some “Shelby Magic” to create the ultimate muscle truck. By forcing air through a 2.9 liter supercharger mounted on the massive 6.2L V8 engine, and then out of the Shelby Borla exhaust system, Shelby American takes the stock 411 HP rating and kicks it up to 575 HP. A six-speed automatic transfers power to all four wheels and features a manual mode to give the driver complete gear selection control.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

God that wrap looks like shit.

You can buy a Whipple or Kenne Bell for less than 18k. Supporting mods to boot. Might be close, but still gotta be less than the price tag for a name.

Edit:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/whi...-polished.html