Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: CSC Track Dayz

Re: CSC Track Dayz

I'm Going Riding!!! I'm going Riding!! I'm Going Riding !!!
    I tried putting the music notes up but it's being a pain in the ass on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I love Rudy's but that's in Springs right? I know some of us are staying in Pblow. I'll be around, but probably won't run on the track. BMW isn't insured, and I can't afford the $200 (Which is the noob winter price).

I'm not the biggest fan of Passkey. They are Italian sausage sandwiches. I mean they're good they've just never been amazing to me. Then again I despise most of what Pblow has to offer in terms of restaurants
    Hey I thought you had an r6 track only bike no??

Nope just my BMW, I wish though I'd love a track bike. Once finances stable I'm considering getting a Ninja 300 for a track bike.

Couldn't fit much more awesome in day!!!

A little chilly early and a bit of wind to start with but turned into a nice outing. ONE bike! 3 cars, and a couple of karts on steroids!

I can't believe no one wanted to do a $50 track day.

Lol I know maybe they were all out shopping.
    I didn't know you could road race a legend! That shit looks fun as hell!!!

I'm already thinking about the next one lol. Hoping the weather is warm enough in Jan for a few days of fun.

I'd like to bring out my SRT8!

Keep checking the pmp site they will be doing more of the 2 for 1's
    How could you not go???!!!!

In case anyone is interested in PMP from a cage.
    http://youtu.be/38l4tLk4pEQ

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    In case anyone is interested in PMP from a cage.
    http://youtu.be/38l4tLk4pEQ
    I had to work unfortunately, but I'll do my best to get out next time! But would you be able to avoid failure of midlife crisis when a Jeep posts faster lap times?

I have no ego problems, I get passed all the time on my SV.
    But then again I am pretty sure you need to actually show up in the first place. All I hear is why you can't.

I had to work unfortunately, but I'll do my best to get out next time! But would you be able to avoid failure of midlife crisis when a Jeep posts faster lap times?
    I'd be interested to see what kind of lap times you'll post on your BMW.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

But then again I am pretty sure you need to actually show up in the first place. All I hear is why you can't.
    Don't make me bring out my Yugo!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

That hurt I really want to, if there's another 2 for 1 I'll do everything I can.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I'd be interested to see what kind of lap times you'll post on your BMW.
    Unfortunately I won't be able to take my bike out for some time. I can't afford tires or insurance yet. Also, my times would be slow as I'm not a very fast or aggressive rider. I'd take my cage.

Put some take offs on it if yours are that worn and who cares about a lap time just come out and have fun. Thats what riding is all about right. Your pace on the street seemed plenty of fun you'll be fine!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to take my bike out for some time. I can't afford tires or insurance yet. Also, my times would be slow as I'm not a very fast or aggressive rider. I'd take my cage.
    Snag some race take offs from Scer. He's got some good deals on his site. As far as insurance goes, you aren't going to need it at the track. Insurance won't cover you at the track anyway(unless you specify you want to be covered during track use/performance contests). And you've got all Winter to get your bike ready for the track next Spring.

All I've got are stainless steel brake lines left to do on my bike, then it's just a waiting game for me. I for one am planning at least two track days next year. But I'm also one of those that likes riding in the heat. So you won't see me until around May. I want a nice warm track
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Chocolate Thunder

I am gonna give it a try...ok take some lessons as well in spring.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Next 2 for 1 @ PMP is Dec. 27
    http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.us/...ay=2&calType=0

Of course HPR will be doing a customer appreciation day in the week between Christmas and New Years.

As far as insurance goes, you aren't going to need it at the track. Insurance won't cover you at the track anyway(unless you specify you want to be covered during track use/performance contests).
    First off... are there a million variations to insurance policies? ABSOLUTELY!!!! With that said... just about all "full coverage" policies cover you on a race track, provided, you weren't "competing" in a "sanctioned competition" event. Read the fine print, I bet you are covered if you have full coverage. That means medical, too.

However, it is waaaaaay cheaper to fix the bike yourself, rather than contact your insurance company! If you need medical, don't use your auto/bike insurance, use your medical coverage for a sporting accident. You weren't on the street, everything is perfectly legal.

IT REALLY PAYS TO KNOW YOUR POLICES!!!!! We all can read, right?!?
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    First off... are there a million variations to insurance policies? ABSOLUTELY!!!! With that said... just about all "full coverage" policies cover you on a race track, provided, you weren't "competing" in a "sanctioned competition" event. Read the fine print, I bet you are covered if you have full coverage. That means medical, too.

However, it is waaaaaay cheaper to fix the bike yourself, rather than contact your insurance company! If you need medical, don't use your auto/bike insurance, use your medical coverage for a sporting accident. You weren't on the street, everything is perfectly legal.

IT REALLY PAYS TO KNOW YOUR POLICES!!!!! We all can read, right?!?
    in the past I was always told that racetrack use of my bike was not covered as it was considered dangerous and my insurance deemed it as an accident I would have on purpose and not using my bike for normal use. I was told it was high risk. As far as regular insurance goes(healthcare) yeah that covers you. But I've always assumed that auto insurance wouldn't cover any racetrack use. Then again I've always ran Liability Insurance so never really cared about the bike being covered. If I went down it was easier to fix myself and that you are right about.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

in the past I was always told that racetrack use of my bike was not covered as it was considered dangerous and my insurance deemed it as an accident I would have on purpose and not using my bike for normal use. I was told it was high risk. As far as regular insurance goes(healthcare) yeah that covers you. But I've always assumed that auto insurance wouldn't cover any racetrack use. Then again I've always ran Liability Insurance so never really cared about the bike being covered. If I went down it was easier to fix myself and that you are right about.
    It's just like 4-wheelin'. You roll it off a cliff, you are covered, but if you were competeing in a hill climb or rock crawling event and shit can it, it's not covered. Every full coverage policy I've had has covered me.
    Kim & Dean

Of course HPR will be doing a customer appreciation day in the week between Christmas and New Years.
    Mano y Mano, Jeep vs Horse GT? I'll be your other half on the 27th, however I don't think I'll be able to do HPR.

Unfortunately with my bike, if I went down on that it probably would be cheaper to go with insurance, so that's out.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

I'll be there with the Fucus.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli