Re: What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    yes from starving to death....
    Well I didn't say from what. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Fuck that plant
    Hey guys I think I figured out who shot up that 420 fest. Lol

I have had plenty of guns, knives and assorted weapons in my face. I have been shot at numerous times and stabbed a few as well. I am not an especially easy to person to threaten. BUT....the thought that this asshat could shoot my daughter scared the shit out of me. If I were alone this would have most definitely gone down differently. Anytime I have my kids with me, I am a meek trouble avoiding, make sure my family is safe citizen.

This is part of why I posted this thread with a "What would you do" subject. I was interested to see everyone's strategy from their life perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Fuck weed too, hate that shit.
    Why hate? Bad life experience?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    He has the same feelings about weed as I do about cops.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Just my personal opinion of it and won't get into it or else this will turn into a holy ridiculous thread of 14,500 pages that run over the same dumbass conversations we've had about it in other threads lol... To each its own.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post
    Wait...so if its me and my kid is in the car it's "bitching out"? but if its you and your kid is in the car with you, you are going to keep a "safe distance" . So you just actively said you would put your kids in harms way, regardless of your last sentence, otherwise you just contradicted the shit out of yourself.
    I never said that I would keep a "safe distance" and I never actively said that I would put my kids in harms way? If thats what you think im trying to say then maybe first grade reading comprehension would do some wonders for you.

Do you proof read before you click that submit button?
    Maybe not 100% but whos counting. Why what did I mess up?

I mean Ive met you too Ej but you have this super bad ass internet appearance you are trying to put off, and yet sure the hell doesn't seem like that in person. What are you trying to gain?
    You have met me what, twice? Oh, you must really know me well Sean. Im not trying to be a bad ass but im guessing if we took a vote you would get more of the "im trying to be a bad ass" votes then anyone else on here. Dude, you are 150lbs not 250

lets play a game shall we Ej? Joker said when they followed him from a "safe" distance onto the exit ramp "much like you would have" he then pulled over in which they then took off.

So Ej you do the same thing except in this scenario once he pulls over he gets out and starts blasting your car before you can get past him, now either you could get hit, your kid, or the passenger. Guess I could see how you came out on top of that scenario.
    You are worse then my wife when it comes to making stories up... I dont get it. You werent there but you know what you would do, right? And what you would do is run, even agreeing that doing that would make you a "giant pussy".

Im thinking though in your fun ROLL PLAYING fun that I woulnt get close enough to let him be any type of threat. Imagine that.

Let me know how Mr. navy Seal wannabe works out for you, but then again this is just the internet so I wont hold my breath for you.
    Sean, trust me. You are the delusional one that thinks he knows me outside of this forum. You dont. I dont know where you get off trying to pass off the *maybe* 30 total minutes we have ever been within 10 feet of each other as you knowing me but you.dont.know.shit.

Its funny that how you would describe me is exactly what you are. Some bad ass that in real life is a tool. "Joker I don't know you nor have i met you but...." TOOL
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I never said that I would keep a "safe distance" and I never actively said that I would put my kids in harms way? If thats what you think im trying to say then maybe first grade reading comprehension would do some wonders for you.

Maybe not 100% but whos counting. Why what did I mess up?

You have met me what, twice? Oh, you must really know me well Sean. Im not trying to be a bad ass but im guessing if we took a vote you would get more of the "im trying to be a bad ass" votes then anyone else on here. Dude, you are 150lbs not 250

You are worse then my wife when it comes to making stories up... I dont get it. You werent there but you know what you would do, right? And what you would do is run, even agreeing that doing that would make you a "giant pussy".

Im thinking though in your fun ROLL PLAYING fun that I woulnt get close enough to let him be any type of threat. Imagine that.

Sean, trust me. You are the delusional one that thinks he knows me outside of this forum. You dont. I dont know where you get off trying to pass off the *maybe* 30 total minutes we have ever been within 10 feet of each other as you knowing me but you.dont.know.shit.

Its funny that how you would describe me is exactly what you are. Some bad ass that in real life is a tool. "Joker I don't know you nor have i met you but...." TOOL
    What does size have to do with anything? I'm probably one of the larger guys on here and I hate fighting guys smaller than me. They are quick and agile. Didn't you see the video where a sumo guy got beat down by a little cage fighter?

Ej you did come off as saying what grim said. You allow yourself to post in a open manner so that it can be read one way but you can claim you never said that. Kind if pathetic really. Either say what you're going to say or don't. Stop acting like a middle school girl.

We get it, you're a tough guy. Here is your gold star.

Its not how fast you go, its how little you slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    What does size have to do with anything? I'm probably one of the larger guys on here and I hate fighting guys smaller than me. They are quick and agile. Didn't you see the video where a sumo guy got beat down by a little cage fighter?

Ej you did come off as saying what grim said. You allow yourself to post in a open manner so that it can be read one way but you can claim you never said that. Kind if pathetic really. Either say what you're going to say or don't. Stop acting like a middle school girl.
    Its funny that the two guys that I dont get along with on here essentially ALWAYS know what im up to. Hilarious.

What did I say in an open manner and then claim I never said?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    We get it, you're a tough guy. Here is your gold star.

I was wondering when you would show up

Gold Member

There is no way I would have chased him.. Thats crazy! I would have let him do that stuff and then just called the cops and let him go.

OR NOT! HELL NO.

Um... I was kidding? Read the rest of the post.

Wow. I. Just wow.

The OR NOT! HELL NO! Part would have maybe let one to believe that I was being facetious. Then I followed it up with what I really thought about the OP.

So weird.

And the end all be all Ej is defending himself against everyone else yet again because why?

Has nothing to do with whether I know them or not slick, but because you like to twist words and act as though you are always right and have the answer to everything.

Tell you what Ej ill stick to my riding threads "because this is a motorcycle forum" and you can stick to making yourself look like a bad ass, living the American way in all the other threads. I merely wanted to point out your expertise "or lack theroff" in how you would handle such a scenario and you exceeded my expectations with both name calling and hoping on the defense of "you don't know me".

well played Ej, well played.

Gold Member

Can you read?? You are saying that you would have not chased him. You would have just let him do that stuff and just called the cops and let him go. Followed by the or not. As in you wouldn't have let him go. Its your words bro. Followed by everyone needs to stop being pussys and maybe guys wouldn't do this shit anymore. Again referring to how you would have engaged the subject.

So yeah wow is the word for this. I'm at a loss right now.

Gold Member

And the end all be all Ej is defending himself against everyone else yet again because why?

Has nothing to do with whether I know them or not slick, but because you like to twist words and act as though you are always right and have the answer to everything.

Tell you what Ej ill stick to my riding threads "because this is a motorcycle forum" and you can stick to making yourself look like a bad ass, living the American way in all the other threads. I merely wanted to point out your expertise "or lack theroff" in how you would handle such a scenario and you exceeded my expectations with both name calling and hoping on the defense of "you don't know me".

Can I play with your nipples?

I dunno about anyone else, but if some jackhole pulls alongside my car and starts screaming and flashing a gun, the very first thing I'm gonna do is nail the brakes and find the nearest exit, as I'm already at a disadvantage. I do carry pretty much every day, and that is WHY I will go out of my way to avoid trouble. When one carries, it has an amazing chilling effect on a hot temper. The weight of that responsibility makes on reevaluate one's response to mere words.
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    I dunno about anyone else, but if some jackhole pulls alongside my car and starts screaming and flashing a gun, the very first thing I'm gonna do is nail the brakes and find the nearest exit, as I'm already at a disadvantage. I do carry pretty much every day, and that is WHY I will go out of my way to avoid trouble. When one carries, it has an amazing chilling effect on a hot temper. The weight of that responsibility makes on reevaluate one's response to mere words.
    My question to grim also applies to you as well sir.

And Navy Seal wannabe is in no way name calling You know you had to revamp your awesome image and come back as 2.0. Do what you said you were going to do and stick to your awesome riding threads.

Gold Member

And Navy Seal wannabe is in no way name calling You know you had to revamp your awesome image and come back as 2.0. Do what you said you were going to do and stick to your awesome riding threads.
    And to you as well. Its going to get all kinds of gay up in this bitch.

Can you read?? You are saying that you would have not chased him. You would have just let him do that stuff and just called the cops and let him go. Followed by the or not. As in you wouldn't have let him go. Its your words bro. Followed by everyone needs to stop being pussys and maybe guys wouldn't do this shit anymore. Again referring to how you would have engaged the subject.

So yeah wow is the word for this. I'm at a loss right now.
    Well, its not hard to understand so im not surprised that you are at a loss....

Gold Member

Well, its not hard to understand so im not surprised that you are at a loss....

what would I do.

sober, prolly get the fuck outta there.

had some beer, gone after and see how bad-ass this fucker is.

I would love to see you keyboard warriors actually meet up and box, but I know that will never happen. Pussy's

My question to grim also applies to you as well sir.
    I'm not a cheap date...
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"