Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bike Kings Meet Sunday April 28th

Re: Bike Kings Meet Sunday April 28th

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    It's time for some new material, Grim. You should just let the guy have (or not have) his show in peace.

The CSC is who we are, because we're a big enough and respected enough presence in the motorcycling community that we don't have to badger and beleaguer every other group that tries to "put something together", even if it's not for us. Start pretending like you belong.
    Im with Barn. It may not be my scene but no reason to hate. Different strokes for different folks. At least they are bikers, that alone puts them ahead of most people I know.
    Have a good time Bike Kings, Ill be in the canyons.
    Its not how fast you go, its how little you slow down.

It's time for some new material, Grim. You should just let the guy have (or not have) his show in peace.

The CSC is who we are, because we're a big enough and respected enough presence in the motorcycling community that we don't have to badger and beleaguer every other group that tries to "put something together", even if it's not for us. Start pretending like you belong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    Im with Barn. It may not be my scene but no reason to hate. Different strokes for different folks. At least they are bikers, that alone puts them ahead of most people I know.
    Have a good time Bike Kings, Ill be in the canyons.
    I am with Barn and Cornfed here, just because it is not your style of riding there is no reason to ridicule another group. I also dont accept the legality argument, doing a wheelie on the street is no more or less illegal than doing double the speed limit in a canyon.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Didn't mean for this to turn into a pile-on-Grim.0 thread. I just noticed that it was becoming a trend for whenever a rival gang started coming up on our turf an putting on pot-lucks. It's just never has been the best side of CSC style to hate on other clubs.... We went through that phase with MHM back in the day and the bad taste it left back then, is no different than it's tasting like today with the BK's.

If it's lame, sketch, dangerous, illegal, poser, whatever.... chances are it's not going to get a foothold here and die off anyway. If there's an upside and their meet ups are cool and we can inject some CSC swagger into the mix, win-win. Propaganda posts against people/groups that we don't really know, have just always rubbed me the wrong way, coming from people that I like in the CSC. Truth is, we're better than that.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Meh My feelings aren't hurt, I stand my ground I think its dumb but that's my opinion and im sticking with it.

Didn't mean for this to turn into a pile-on-Grim.0 thread.
    No big deal since I piled on Grims mom last night.

Love ya brother!

Looks like they are just going to get the LEO's all fired up for the summer.

Just burned a horrid image of avtar kid pooing on old lady's chest.

Quote Originally Posted by One-ops View Post
    Just burned a horrid image of avtar kid pooing on old lady's chest.
    The ol chilidog!

Y'all seem to take the fun out of everything...

So negative all the time.. If its not for you don't come you wont be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bikekings View Post
    Y'all seem to take the fun out of everything...

So negative all the time.. If its not for you don't come you wont be missed!
    I challenge you to a race, to the top of MT Evans, we shall see who the real king is!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post
    Meh My feelings aren't hurt, I stand my ground I think its dumb but that's my opinion and im sticking with it.
    Is it necessary to comment on ever post on this forum?
    I think you've made your point...

"Grim 2.0" What was the point of this?
    Last edited by Bueller; Thu Apr 25th, 2013 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    "Grim 2.0" What was the point off this?
    Oh, just more internet shit talking....
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Why does everything have to turn into a shit fest here... everyone rides their own styles, I don't see why we gotta put other fellow riders down. Yes, we all have different styles and tastes in riding. Let's move on.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

The point is that these "groups" are putting an image towards the riders who don't go into the canyons and frankly it is not a positive image. At least in the mountains the cops already know what we are up to and they almost never setup in the canyons themselves to stop us, they sit in the towns to catch the people who don't want to slow down at all. They haven't been giving anyone a hard time thus far and even the cagers so far have been moving over pretty quickly for us. That is our image in the mountains not on the interstate or on the public roads. So now we have the "bike kings" that wants to organize over 100 bikes to loiter in a spot setup races on the public roads and go tearing down I-25 while doing wheelies which not only pisses the cops off but pisses the cagers off too. So now we will have not only the cops messing with us and be more reluctant to pull us over thanks to this group but the cagers will develop more of a hatred towards us than they already have which poses more of a danger. If this group were doing "meets" More like the CSC where either everyone goes to a restaurant that hosts the gathering and raffles off prizes or washes the bikes, or better yet a canyon ride where everyone has a good time nobody gets arrested or gets into a fist fight and what not that's fine and I don't bash those because nobody is acting like and idiot and trying to gather a crap load of riders to go do stupid shit. Maybe it's me but I didn't think the CSC endorsed this kind of stuff as its doesn't paint a positive image for the club either. So I have my own way of trying to get this guy to go away by being a dick, not the best way perhaps but oh we'll. this is purely my opinion and nobody else's you either agree or disagree and that's fine. If I'm being that much of a hassle or I am that wrong then the mods can ban me.

All hail Caesar!
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

lol'z but in reality if you guys that are against grim saw how everyone in the bike kings were riding you would shit and permaban them.

My question for the Bike Kings is... where are your bikes? Not one post on your FB page is your own bikes and for the first ride you guys showed up in two lancers? Why start a bike group if you are gonna show up to rides in some cars. Or is all this just to sell some t-shirts......

a part of hell where its always warm and the roads are to die for

want to be riders , so call them out show me your best!
    Last edited by Fumet5uNo; Thu Apr 25th, 2013 at 11:00 PM.

Gold Member

Meh you can't give riders a bad name. Even if everyone rode perfect people would still find a reason to bitch. Good luck on the event. Hope everyone has a fun safe day.

Senior Member Moderator

But without meets like this, we can't watch stuff like this!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN7MFHv6Qog

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by willb003 View Post
    lol'z but in reality if you guys that are against grim saw how everyone in the bike kings were riding you would shit and permaban them.

My question for the Bike Kings is... where are your bikes? Not one post on your FB page is your own bikes and for the first ride you guys showed up in two lancers? Why start a bike group if you are gonna show up to rides in some cars. Or is all this just to sell some t-shirts......
    Missed this last night. They showed up in cars for a bike meet? Wtf?? Too pussy to go play but want to watch everyone else possible get arrested and wreck? Sounds like some bitch made shit.

I am an equal oppertunity hater
    2011 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Missed this last night. They showed up in cars for a bike meet? Wtf?? Too pussy to go play but want to watch everyone else possible get arrested and wreck? Sounds like some bitch made shit.
    The video on their website (events page) has 2 black lancers in it. I'd assume that's what he's talking about. Haven't been myself, just saw the video.