Thread: Do You Even Lift????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Do You Even Lift????

Quote Originally Posted by Filo View Post
    Wow, all sorts of you in this thread care WAAAAY too much what someone else thinks of you. If he did it to me, I would be most like the guy in the black tank top with the ear buds - try to figure out what the hell he was talking about and then walk away when I realized he was being an idiot. Why would you bother fighting someone who asks if you life - especially if it is obvious you do like some of those guys. What a waste of effort that would be.
    You fall into the category of my buddy then....can let things slide. You are right though, but still not sure I could let it slide as easy. Well I know I can't because I had something similar happened and I didn't take the high rode.

They way I gain muscle mass is by gaining weight, then leaning it. Some idiot I don't know walks into the locker room as I am changing and says "don't you usually have a 6 pack". I am like "well sort of but I am in my gaining phase now, so I'll lean it out later". So he comments "yeah you have a big gut now". I got annoyed and said "well still not as big as yours though". then gave him a angry look. The guy won't even look at me now Good though as people need to learn to not talk like that to people they don't know. Honestly 5 years ago I'd of told him to "f*ck off" so that really was progress to me.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

[QUOTE=bulldog;730558]You fall into the category of my buddy then....can let things slide. You are right though, but still not sure I could let it slide as easy. Well I know I can't because I had something similar happened and I didn't take the high rode.

They way I gain muscle mass is by gaining weight, then leaning it. Some idiot I don't know walks into the locker room as I am changing and says "don't you usually have a 6 pack". I am like "well sort of but I am in my gaining phase now, so I'll lean it out later". So he comments "yeah you have a big gut now".......QUOTE]

should have said....cause your mama feeds me well....

Damn even a "do you lift song" now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EiL4Rj8IfDY
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!