Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Alimony should be banned....forever.

Re: Alimony should be banned....forever.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post
    And you have no knowledge of what experiences I've had. All you know, is that I don't agree with your point of view and thus you go off the deep end.

Here's a laugh:
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Acosp...MONKEY+divorce
    page after page of bitching....

I went to go through this thread for some nice afternoon poop reading and somehow missed this the first go around.

My poop is now going to take longer

It goes both ways too. I guess he be some cousin (fathers cousin) she has $$$$$, private jet and what not. Husband stayed home with kids as soon as they grew up and moved out she divorced him...he gets Alimony....LOL So yes it goes both ways.

I guess I too would qualify as the wife is the bread earner, but I would not do that. Just move on if it came to that.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by modette99 View Post
    It goes both ways too. I guess he be some cousin (fathers cousin) she has $$$$$, private jet and what not. Husband stayed home with kids as soon as they grew up and moved out she divorced him...he gets Alimony....LOL So yes it goes both ways.

I guess I too would qualify as the wife is the bread earner, but I would not do that. Just move on if it came to that.
    Exactly why alimony should be banned. Unfortunately for us men, not only is the basic divorce court extremely biased against us, but the child support enforcement agencies as well, PLUS we are almost always the breadwinners.

My X-G/F in ID made a lot more money than I did. We talked marriage, and I was actually in favor of it with her. I suggested a pre-nup to protect HER, and I would have had no problems signing it and following it to the letter, as all legal agreements should be followed.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Ummm no, you alimony freaks are the only butt-hurt people in this thread.

I have a thicker skin than even you clowns. And there's nothing to respond to since I already explained it was a mixup, even IF you and Townie are actually the same person, lol.
    Actually, you had some valid points I just hadn't time to respond to yet. And no, Townie and I are not the same people.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    You are just all jealousy that I have a program that works and you don't.. It must be complete hell to wake up each and every morning knowing that the same monkey shit is going to be flung at you, again. No court can prevent monkey shit from being thrown. You had better get use to it. Oh, and kids are preventable -- you didn't learn the first AND second time huh?
    Jealous, of what? An addict? Of all the people I do admire in my life, sorry, but you're not one of them. Yes, of course it got real old. Wow, did you figure that one all by yourself? Congrats! But, it's over now.

Oh, and I actually planned both my other kids. Planning only works if BOTH people are honest......which she certainly wasn't. she did the same thing to get pregnant with her second child by her 1st husband. My mistake for trusting her. I guess this is something you'll only know about second hand because nobody ever cared enough to want to marry you, God forbid have your offspring......

Actually, this shows exactly how little you know about courts. Yes, they CAN stop the monkey shit. The previous magistrate made a pointed comment about all the filings lately, and it's all been HER. I think it was VERY clear to the Judge this time all the shit she's been pulling over the last few years, and (from the legal advice from a friend online) I've specifically asked the court to force a judicial review of anything she ever files from now on BEFORE it can be served. Plus, she's not going to collect any of her lawyer bills from me, so that's stop it right there. AND, if the Judge rules that these motions were "substantially frivolous and vexatious" (as I've been told to ask) that I will be able to collect from her. ALSO, if the Judge feels that she was not a "credible witness" (as I've been told to ask as well and as I'm sure he will because I showed her lying on the stand) that that'll forever taint anything else she tries to pull and this ruling will be un-apealable. She's fucking done.

This is all good free legal advice for those smart enough to take it. If not, feel free to spend $200+/hr.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Ummm no, you alimony freaks are the only butt-hurt people in this thread.

I have a thicker skin than even you clowns. And there's nothing to respond to since I already explained it was a mixup, even IF you and Townie are actually the same person, lol.
    Actually I hate frank. I think he's a prick. How in the hell do you think we are the same people? I'm 6 2.. he's like 2 6.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Actually I hate frank. I think he's a prick. How in the hell do you think we are the same people? I'm 6 2.. he's like 2 6.
    Actually, I fucking hate Townie, he's a bleeding hemhorroid. And, I'm like 220lbs, and he's like, 22 kilos.......

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Actually, I fucking hate Townie, he's a bleeding hemhorroid. And, I'm like 220lbs, and he's like, 22 kilos.......
    Aren't you needed for some new quest frotto?

So you are as wide as you are tall?