Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!! (to Represent the CSC Sunday 4/28 at the ABATE Motorcycle Expo)

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Arrow VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!! (to Represent the CSC Sunday 4/28 at the ABATE Motorcycle Expo)

Normally this is something that I and/or bornwildnfree would do, but neither of us are available this year.

We need 1 or 2 people to do the following:
    - show up around 9:30-9:45 to set up (a canopy, table, and chairs will be provided, as well as banners, flyers and a bowl of candy).
    - occupy the booth (between 10AM and 5PM - this can be split into shifts) and answer questions about the club
    - tear down & pack up (canopy , table, chairs, etc.), and if you're able, help ABATE tear down and pack up some of their stuff too.

More Info: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=50176

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks in advance!
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Re: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!! (to Represent the CSC Sunday 4/28 at the ABATE Motorcycle Exp

would be willing to help but im assuming that this is looking for volunteers not new to the club?
    When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left that I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."

RIDES:
    2011 GSXR 750(track)

2007 GSXR 600(street)stolen

2005 GSXR 600(track)

2005 Honda 600rr(track)

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!! (to Represent the CSC Sunday 4/28 at the ABATE Motorcycle Exp

Let me see what my Sunday looks like, WB. If I can do this, it would in an early-relief type capacity, maybe say 12:00 to 14:00 or so.

Food being for sale at the event would be critical to my manning of the booth.
    :envisions informal setting:
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Question about the food answered...

Last edited by Spiderman; Wed Apr 24th, 2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: changed image size
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Food being for sale at the event would be critical to my manning of the booth.
    Oops, I forgot to mention that! Thanks for bringing it up!!

Yes (as you already figured out), food will be available.
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
    R.I.P. 502

Quote Originally Posted by ticktock4792 View Post
    would be willing to help but im assuming that this is looking for volunteers not new to the club?
    Thanks! I'd like at least one person there who can answer questions about the club, but you're still more than welcome to help!
    R.I.P. 502

Which one of you other slackers is going to help me out with this??
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I would but I have an appointment with my couch
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Figures you'd stay inside on a 70-degree day, when "motorcycle stuff" is going on!
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Figures you'd stay inside on a 70-degree day, when "motorcycle stuff" is going on!
    I'm a party pooper like such
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I'll do it if I can sell my shirts out of the booth.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Approved.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    I need a sticker for my car so I can gain power and go against my gun hatred while still supporting your cause
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Approved.
    I really do have a sale/order pickup to do on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    I need a sticker for my car so I can gain power and go against my gun hatred while still supporting your cause
    I will give you a sticker Damir.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    R.I.P. 502

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    I would but I have an appointment with my couch
    It's because you will still be crying on that couch when your "favorite fighter", Chael Sonnen, beats Jon Jones the night before!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Fuck Sonnen and Jones lol, I don't like either anyways, I just want to go to the fights to have a good time and food while blood gets spilt
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Great event i will try to stop by. This is where I met Bob and Christie last year and they invited me into the club. I think christie had a business card for this forum, thought this would be a very professional site, boy was I surprised
    2005 Suzuki SV650s Blue (SOLD), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 636 Lime Green

i'll prolly chk it out ...

I can
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" — Hunter S. Thompson

Kyle.... You gonna come hang with Wayne and me?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Thanks guys!!
    R.I.P. 502

I would help but I am also new. If you want, I might be able to go in for an hour or so, to give the guys a break. Will that help at all?

2008 GSX650F
    2012 Azera, 2009 Santa Fe, 2002 300M,
    2001 Aurora Sold, 1966 Coronet 500 Sold, 1992 3000GT VR4 Sold, and many others sold