Thread: 8/24- Robert Pattie and Haley Donaldson Ride and BBQ

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

8/24- Robert Pattie and Haley Donaldson Ride and BBQ

August 24th Platte River Bar and Grill (more deatils with be posted as it gets organized)

Robert Pattie Memorial Ride and Fund Raiser for “Baby Pattie” and Haley

As most of you have heard that on April 14th Robert and Haley were involved in a motorcycle accident.
    Unfortunately Robert did not make it leaving behind his unborn child and the mother Haley.

Robert had just found out a month ago that he was going to be a father. He was so excited and could not wait to hear the heartbeat of his little one. He was looking for a house to start his family in and had this glow surrounding him. It quickly became something that he knew he always wanted… but he just realized how much he really did want to be a daddy.
    Robert served in the Military and served across seas. He was has good man and a hard worker. He served at Buckley Air force base Fire and Rescue; he was recognized as firefighter of the year in 2011.
    At the age of 28 his life was cut short. He will always be remembered and we ask those who would like to remember and great man to join this ride. He gave his life to sacrifice it for others; he was a hero and passed away doing one of his many loves.
    Haley Donaldson is left with a huge hole in her heart, but she also has “baby Pattie” to help her heal and to pour her love into. Her recovery will be long and difficult.
    The driver of the vehicle was a 16 year old and not enough insurance to cover all damages. So will be treated as a under insured driver.
    Haley’s injury’s
    Femur broken in 15 places
    Shattered ankle and heel
    Knee socket broken into 5 pieces.
    She has already gone under 3 surgeries and has more in her future.
    She does not have short term at work and once her PTO and Vacation are gone she does not get income. This will also mean a unpaid maternity leave as well.
    We all who care for Robert and Haley want to help her with baby and her recovery.
    Please join this ride and BBQ gathering. Cars and bike can be in the run.
    Also don’t have to ride, you can just come to the Bar and grill and be involved with the activities that will be hosted there.
    Last edited by Cat118!; Tue Apr 30th, 2013 at 09:21 AM.

"Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful, hate me because I'm better than you, better yet, hate me because I'm fuckin bad ass!!!"