Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: went into Denver yesterday - weed stores on every corner!

Re: went into Denver yesterday - weed stores on every corner!

Quote Originally Posted by birchyboy View Post
    That was my point. If people don't like the smell but still want the benefits it can be enjoyed in other ways.
    So, if I don't want to smell my neighbors smoking, I should go over there and tell them about edibles? Hahaha! I think you missed my point totally.
    Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    @$&$$#fag
    The muffled sounds of Townie choking on cock...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    So, if I don't want to smell my neighbors smoking, I should go over there and tell them about edibles? Hahaha! I think you missed my point totally.
    Guess I did. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    You could always close your window.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Or they could always close theirs. Why should we who hate would have to suffer the stank of that shit?

Try to keep up.
    I had more important things to do besides argue about pot

"PULL!!!" *BANG*

DAMN I MISSED AGAIN!! LOL

Or they could always close theirs. Why should we who hate would have to suffer the stank of that shit?
    Either way, nothing will change unless you go talk to them. It might help. Maybe not.

Most people that smoke are actually people!! Surprise! I'm sure if u have problems with smells most people are friendly and understanding. Therefore pot smokers will probably offer the same courtesy.

I'd hope!

Also on the topic. I'M interested in all of your thoughts on this

I volunteered for a news 4 driving experiment. as a medical user and recreational user my thc/blood level is far beyond the proposed legal limit of 5 nanograms per ml. I will be going on driving course with an instructor after they measure my thc levels sober (having not smoked for a 12-24 hour period). Then after the course is done I will do another driving test smoking all the pot I want and go back and redo similar test. The whole purpose of the study is to keep the current 5 ng bill from making it to law. If it does become law it would take me weeks if not months to lower my levels down to the proposed legal limit, Just to be able to drive on the roads. With pot being Legal this is a huge issue the state of colorado will face between the current police force and users of marijuana.

We really need to focus on the effects of active thc levels and inactive thc and this proposed bill does nothing to account for it.

I just hope that subjecting my driving skills to the local news and populous will help change things for the better

^And you ride a motorcycle?
    2016 Hyundai Veloster
    2007 SV650...NAKED!
    2007 MINI Cooper (sayonara, you piece of garbage)
    2002 Acura TL Type-S (Sold)
    2003 Triumph Speed Triple...NAKED! (DECEASED)
    2000 Suzuki SV650...NAKED! (DECEASED)
    2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Sold)
    ~Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Do'Urden View Post
    ^And you ride a motorcycle?
    This isn't about me. my body or what I do before I ride (actually I don't even have my license yet I'm just on here to troll round get to know you guys and maybe pick up a deal on pants and boots)

I DONT ADVICE ANYONE TO DRIVE OR RIDE IF ANY OF THEIR ABILITIES ARE IMPAIRED.

but this is the kicker consider this what if technically I'm impaired but in all reality and for sake of conversaion I'm not. Thats what the whole test is about. Its about figuring out how high is too high to drive.

I know this is a touchy topic but it has to be discussed if people will be fined and going to jail when they are completely fine to drive

Quote Originally Posted by extremepaint View Post
    This isn't about me. my body or what I do before I ride (actually I don't even have my license yet I'm just on here to troll round get to know you guys and maybe pick up a deal on pants and boots)

I DONT ADVICE ANYONE TO DRIVE OR RIDE IF ANY OF THEIR ABILITIES ARE IMPAIRED.

but this is the kicker consider this what if technically I'm impaired but in all reality and for sake of conversaion I'm not. Thats what the whole test is about. Its about figuring out how high is too high to drive.

I know this is a touchy topic but it has to be discussed if people will be fined and going to jail when they are completely fine to drive
    I'm sure there are people that think that they can drive perfectly fine over the legal limit for alcohol as well, doesn't mean they are right.

Quote Originally Posted by laspariahs View Post
    I'm sure there are people that think that they can drive perfectly fine over the legal limit for alcohol as well, doesn't mean they are right.
    Ever go to a bar have one or two drinks and drive home? If you waited 2 hours and you would be fine to drive home because your body pricesses the alcohol that fast. Now image that alcohol stayed In Your blood for a week to two weeks and you could be prosecuted for driving I n that period of time even though the drinks effects wore off in 2 hours or less?

Thats what we are dealing with here and I'm subjecting myself to the scrutiny of my pears on the local news to bring this problem to the attention of the public

Ever go to a bar have one or two drinks and drive home? If you waited 2 hours and you would be fine to drive home because your body pricesses the alcohol that fast. Now image that alcohol stayed In Your blood for a week to two weeks and you could be prosecuted for driving I n that period of time even though the drinks effects wore off in 2 hours or less?

Thats what we are dealing with here and I'm subjecting myself to the scrutiny of my pears on the local news to bring this problem to the attention of the public
    I don't care how long it's in your system, that's not my problem. However people who think they are fine to drive when they are not, that is my problem as it endangers my life and the lives of others.

Actually it also depends on metabolism rate, size of the person, etc.

E.G. I don't feel a damn thing after 3 shots in a half hour. I also don't feel anything for the 3 hours past that.
    And no it's not tolerance that I've built up. I have maybe a shot every 3-6 months.

And yes I've driven with/ridden with people that were high. Most of them think they're better when they're high. I've never seen that to be true.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

If you move to Colorado Springs, would you please tell all the Bible thumpers there to focus on their own damn families?

I lived in the Springs from 96-2000. Between the religious zealots, the wannabe gang bangers, the drunk Army guys, and the artsy Liberal college crowd, there was no place to hang out with "normal people" there.

keef kola FTW!

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Let me try to re-state in a clearer manner.

There is no problem I see with weed except for when people will personally be impacted by the smoke. There are certainly solutions but all in all, like cigarettes, the smoke is the only objection for most people.

I don't want it wafting in my windows like I wouldn't want cigarette smoke wafting in. Closing a window is a possible solution. So is my neighbor having respect for others and closing their windows.

So, as a hypothetical, the smoke is the only thing anyone on planet Earth might object to if they are reasonable. Any other objection is likely coming from a religious or political slant.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    If you move to Colorado Springs, would you please tell all the Bible thumpers there to focus on their own damn families?

I lived in the Springs from 96-2000. Between the religious zealots, the wannabe gang bangers, the drunk Army guys, and the artsy Liberal college crowd, there was no place to hang out with "normal people" there.
    That's about how I feel about all of co.

That's about how I feel about all of co.
    The springs sounds a LOT like Wichita Kansas with no mountains.

Actually I grew up here in the Springs. It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Coming from someone who is very libertarian and who HAS lived elsewhere, traveled all over the country, and even been to a couple of different countries.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

I am thinking you are referring to the MMJ dispenseries correct?
    I didnt think we had actual pot store yet where anyone over 21
    can just waltz in, plunk down some cash and walk out with a
    sack of ganja.
    "My God, it's full of stars!"