Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy shit!

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Holy shit!

I'm sure you've seen it in the news by now. They can't punish these 3 guys enough. Amanda had a 6 yr-old daughter, which means it was conceived and born in captivity. What friggin' animals these guys are. They should be fed feet-first thru a chipper-shredder while being burned alive.......

Glad the girls are freed now. I lived in Cleveland when one of the girls went missing, and remembered when Amanda went missing.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...141444873.html
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Re: Holy shit!

really happy for their family members....has to be the BEST surprise to hear after 10 years they are alive...i cant even begin to think how that feels

as for the guys....kill em all
    When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left that I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."

RIDES:
    2011 GSXR 750(track)

2007 GSXR 600(street)stolen

2005 GSXR 600(track)

2005 Honda 600rr(track)

Gold Member

no a simple death is not good enough. we truly need to bring back the days of the gladiators. maybe feed these guys to a pride of lions that havent eaten in months.

side note anyone find it fucked up that the dispatcher was so quick to get off the phone with her?
    Last edited by #1Townie; Tue May 7th, 2013 at 10:48 AM.

yeah...Amanda's mother died of a broken heart... w/o knowing her being alive or dead

Sadly, the damage is done, they're entire childhoods stolen by a psycho demon that needs to be tortured for a few months, then executed publicly as a warning to all pedo's and abusers. My heart breaks for the victims, as well as their families. Glad they were found before he killed them.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Sadly, the damage is done, they're entire childhoods stolen by a psycho demon that needs to be tortured for a few months, then executed publicly as a warning to all pedo's and abusers. My heart breaks for the victims, as well as their families. Glad they were found before he killed them.
    Definately sucks, but in reading about it, some of the survivors have done very well for themselves afterwards, having overcome the trauma and worked to start foundations to help. Funny, how sometimes the most desppicable of acts by some people bring out the best in others.

They should waterboard these guys.......with boiling oil......
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

This just gets worse and worse:
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...143140156.html

Like, wouldn't the fact that there are padlocks on things like that clue SOMEBODY in that something bad was going on???

I read but can't find it now how there were 5 miscarriages between the women due to malnutrition. Think of Berry's poor little girl, conceived during rape, and born and raised in squalor and imprisonment, never knowing the outside world. There are reports people saw the little girl looking out the window in the attic, and nobody did anything?

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Wanna get progressively more mad? Apparently cops have responded to MANY reports called on this "house of horrors", visited several times, and DIDN'T DO SHIT. They just assumed all is well, even with eyewitness reports of abuse and trapped girls in the windows and yard, many times over the past decade!...

http://jezebel.com/police-visit-clev...imes-494824408

And of course, the Police deny it, contradicting the neighborhood witnesses:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

If someone really heard screaming and police simply knocked on the door and left without further investigation, then "law enforcement clearly dropped the ball," attorney Lisa Bloom said on CNN's "Piers Morgan Live."
    "It was almost like a Keystone Cops situation," prominent attorney Mark Geragos added.
    "There's got to be much more to this story. Given my experience in handling criminal cases, I can't believe that we're not going to find in the days ahead or the weeks ahead much more that unravels about this that blows your mind."
    Last edited by Ghosty; Wed May 8th, 2013 at 12:58 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

There isn't enough torture these guys can have to make up for what they did. But I say give it shot...10 years of hard torture and then shoot them.
    Erich-
    2004 SV650S - 8K miles - SOLD
    2003 SV1000S - 15K miles - My new love!

Wanna get progressively more mad? Apparently cops have responded to MANY reports called on this "house of horrors", visited several times, and DIDN'T DO SHIT. They just assumed all is well, even with eyewitness reports of abuse and trapped girls in the windows and yard, many times over the past decade!...

Having dealt with the Cleveland police, I could believe this, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this FOR NOW.

I think they should be charged for planning to commit murder as well, what would they do with them eventually when the Castro brothers were too old to sexually abuse them? Let them starve to death in the house? They sure couldn't let them go.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

There's still a fourth girl that went missing around the same time. They probably killed and buried her. Let's hope not...

it just floors me when stories such as this is provided to the public..it shows how humans are so horrible to one another..

Remember the Austrian bastard who impregnated his daughter and kept her and off - spring(s) in a secret basement of his house for 19yrs? That story was really fuck-up...No doubt his wife knew about it...

They let his two shitbag brothers go, saying nothing links them? Yeah right, how did this guy just "hide" the victims for a decade and no one in his family had a single clue? Whatever...

I'm guessing this clown is gonna be in body armor and heavily guarded whenever/wherever he transfers outside of the jail and courts. The entire country wants to lynch his ass! That would be sweet justice if someone gets to him with a shank, hahaa...

Last edited by Ghosty; Thu May 9th, 2013 at 09:39 AM.

They let his two shitbag brothers go, saying nothing links them? Yeah right, how did this guy just "hide" the victims for a decade and no one in his family had a single clue? Whatever...

I'm guessing this clown is gonna be in body armor and heavily guarded whenever/wherever he transfers outside of the jail and courts. The entire country wants to lynch his ass! That would be sweet justice if someone gets to him with a shank, hahaa...
    I'd rather see him in prison for the rest of his life, getting cornholed each and every day, ALL day and night, by a bunch of pissed-off inmates.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I'd rather see him in prison for the rest of his life, getting cornholed each and every day, ALL day and night, by a bunch of pissed-off inmates.
    Its not really like that.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Its not really like that.
    Im sure it could be arranged...
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Im sure it could be arranged...
    No he will be sent to some no place prison and will PC up. Nothing like that will ever happen. I say give him to the girls and let them do what they wish.

Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    side note anyone find it fucked up that the dispatcher was so quick to get off the phone with her?
    I did not listen to the tape, but don't judge until you've stood in her shoes. Once she has all of the information she needs to send Officers out, remaining on the phone does nothing but tie up resources that could be helping others in need. They take the call, get the vitally important information, and enter it. Anything past that is a waste, because the dispatcher can't do anything, and what's said on the phone isn't very useful to the responding Officers, especially after it's come from a hysterical caller, through a call taker, condensed simplified and translated, entered to the CAD program in a call, held for Officers, then to a Dispatcher who picks out what info does and doesn't need to be aired when dispatching, then to the Officers who are trying to drive, listen to the radio, rationalize a plan, coordinate with other Officers, pay attention to every other call, and did I mention drive?

Realistically, I wish all 911 calls would go like this: 1254 Elm St, Domestic Fight, RP is at 1256 phone number 867-5309. That's all of the information the Officer needs.

I love how people forget about constitutional rights when something bad happened. Nothing I read would have constituted existent circumstances to force entry and search that house. "Several calls," I think it counted 3 in 2 years, is not very many. We have hundreds of houses that we go to several times, a week. Amounts of calls to a house do not add to exigency existing unless they are in immediate proximity, because Officers can't use the past to judge the present. That'd be like assuming you're speeding because you have a history of speeding violations. Don't you think your speeding should be assessed on a case by case basis?

A woman crawling around on hands and knees on a leash isn't illegal. Even if I saw that with my own two eyes on scene I couldn't force entry. It could easily be a wild sex game.

I wish this had ended different, but from what I read the cops did nothing wrong. When someone won't answer the door, we leave. Unless exigency exists, there's nothing we can do.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I did not listen to the tape, but don't judge until you've stood in her shoes. Once she has all of the information she needs to send Officers out, remaining on the phone does nothing but tie up resources that could be helping others in need. They take the call, get the vitally important information, and enter it. Anything past that is a waste, because the dispatcher can't do anything, and what's said on the phone isn't very useful to the responding Officers, especially after it's come from a hysterical caller, through a call taker, condensed simplified and translated, entered to the CAD program in a call, held for Officers, then to a Dispatcher who picks out what info does and doesn't need to be aired when dispatching, then to the Officers who are trying to drive, listen to the radio, rationalize a plan, coordinate with other Officers, pay attention to every other call, and did I mention drive?

Realistically, I wish all 911 calls would go like this: 1254 Elm St, Domestic Fight, RP is at 1256 phone number 867-5309. That's all of the information the Officer needs.
    How about you go listen to the tape and try again. HE kept trying to get her off the phone even before getting suspect description.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I love how people forget about constitutional rights when something bad happened. Nothing I read would have constituted existent circumstances to force entry and search that house. "Several calls," I think it counted 3 in 2 years, is not very many. We have hundreds of houses that we go to several times, a week. Amounts of calls to a house do not add to exigency existing unless they are in immediate proximity, because Officers can't use the past to judge the present. That'd be like assuming you're speeding because you have a history of speeding violations. Don't you think your speeding should be assessed on a case by case basis?

A woman crawling around on hands and knees on a leash isn't illegal. Even if I saw that with my own two eyes on scene I couldn't force entry. It could easily be a wild sex game.

I wish this had ended different, but from what I read the cops did nothing wrong. When someone won't answer the door, we leave. Unless exigency exists, there's nothing we can do.
    Now this in will agree with.

This guy certainly was a sick fuck, and I hope he, and anyone who helped him or turned a blind eye towards it, fries.

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-mans-ex-r...064927315.html

"Prosecutors said Thursday they may seek the death penalty against Castro as police charged that he impregnated one of his captives at least five times and made her miscarry by starving her and punching her in the stomach. The allegations were contained in a police report that also said another one of the women, Amanda Berry, was forced to give birth in a plastic kiddie pool."

These poor women.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

If any of you are interested, there's a movie loosely based on this terrible act. The movie is called "Room," and I thought it was pretty good. Difficult to watch, depressing, and beyond angering. But it makes you think, and examines the psychology, on the surface, of what this does to a person.

I ended the movie wanting to kill this guy. Prison is great and all, but there's a certain place in hell for him, and the faster we get him there and away from here the better.