So its been a few days sense I have even had time to ride the bike. And I was just on vacation for a week and out of town, so unfortunately
I don't even know when this happened. But some fucking cock suckers tried to steal my new R1 from my apartments again. Luckily they did not get it this time because of the disc brake lock, do yourselves a favor guys and girls, and go buy one of these. They are cheap and aside from 3 guys picking it up and putting it in a van or truck, they can not roll it away. Mine also has a motion activated 120 decibel alarm that goes off if the bike is moved at all, another feature I thought would help catch these kind of people in the act, turns out our building "Security" is good for nothing more then issuing parking violation tickets. They did have time to cut the chain lock I had running through the swing arm and rear wheel and then through and exposed, cemented in piece of metal that ties into our buildings parking structure, and they broke a piece off the triple clamp near the key switch where I'm assuming they were trying to break the lock and hot wire the bike again like they did with the gsxr last year. Just know wherever you are to trust no one and do whatever you can to protect yourself. Seems they are out early this year, I'm guessing its gonna be a busy season for thefts again . Fuck I am so god damn angry right now. God help the people who do this shit if I ever get my hands on them. Cheers folks.
-Mick-