Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We're back!??

Re: We're back!??

Where in the bloody hell did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
    Where in the bloody hell did that come from?
    I dk just a Radek moment brought to you by well Radek ... If you were trying to be random well sir you have achieved your goal
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

its kind of related to your whining about having no real job and then second , Russians can all travel to Cuba and Americans cant' ,so just wondering , you must got family here to get here right ? I am not making in it my business , just asking about some mafia tricks

Anyone else not getting notifications, or is it just me?
    John
    KTM Duke 690

I'm not getting pm notification emails.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Yeah email part might still be jacked. Will get to that soon.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

I'll know when you do cuz I'll get 200 notifications in my inbox!
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    Anyone else not getting notifications, or is it just me?
    yep same here, not just the PM's but notifications to thread subscription replies. It happens tho!
    2005 Suzuki SV650s Blue (SOLD), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 636 Lime Green

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    It's in a new case with new parts, better power supply, more fans, etc now.
    Oh wow, didn't you know you run it off a server at your house, nice. Do you use Comcast or CenturyLink? If CTL, what speed DSL? How much does either one charge for a small block of public static IP's?
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Oh wow, didn't you know you run it off a server at your house, nice. Do you use Comcast or CenturyLink? If CTL, what speed DSL? How much does either one charge for a small block of public static IP's?
    Didn't used to, but the place I had it was no longer available so it moved back home. It's on a UPS and is generally reliable, but it isn't some $10k server either so we give up certain reliability considerations.

Currently CTL, I think upload is around a meg (the part that matters here). Seems to be good enough for this site, though I may increase my download speed soon which will give a corresponding bump to upload as well. I can't remember what the /29 of publics costs off hand actually.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

I run comcast business class at home running multiple client servers and various services, which is about 50 (more like 35 down) and 10 (more like 6) up for about $120.
    Last edited by TurboGizzmo; Sun Jun 9th, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
    1998 CBR600F3 "Desert Storm" - SOLD

WAS keeping the banana seat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGizzmo View Post
    I run comcast business class at home running multiple client servers and various services, which is about 50 (more like 35 down) and 10 (more like 6) up for about $120.
    I'd get that checked out. I run the same speed and I do random speed tests on speed test.net and have been consistently showing 55.1-55.5 downloads and 10.8-11.9 uploads. Really love it when I'm on Call of Duty as now I'm the host I'd say 50%+ of the time.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I'd get that checked out. I run the same speed and I do random speed tests on speed test.net and have been consistently showing 55.1-55.5 downloads and 10.8-11.9 uploads. Really love it when I'm on Call of Duty as now I'm the host I'd say 50%+ of the time.
    Are you business or residential class? I know they have the burst thing for residential....
    1998 CBR600F3 "Desert Storm" - SOLD

WAS keeping the banana seat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGizzmo View Post
    Are you business or residential class? I know they have the burst thing for residential....
    You know, I'd have to check. I'm pretty sure it's Residential but I've been with Comcast for years now(for internet that is). I know I don't have the "burst" or "boost" thing you're talking about. I get a steady 50+ download and 10+ upload. It's constant and at all times of the day. Even my PS3 has a decent speed for being 50ft. from the modem. Obviously I always get my speed tests from my computer though. I've done the PS3 Speed Connection test and best I've shown from them is 25+/- and like 7+/-... But I need to go to Speedtest.net on my PS3 and actually check what my PS3 is running, because the PS3 test on that is on the console is just an "estimate" by Playstation.

That being said, the last time I was on Call of Duty, I'd say I was the host a rather more than usual. Kind of weird, but even when not "party host/leader" the game would still pick me as "Host". Normally, if I host a party and I get into a lobby that is created for us, I will host the game every time. That is until the servers decide to pick a different host while in the Lobby. I've never had a "host migration" while playing in a game and while I'm the host. Now, what's funny is when my clan and I jump into a lobby. Start off a game and the internet is real shitty. It will do a host migration and invariably I will end up being the new game host. So I know my internet is fast, way faster than it used to be. Because, even when I had Comcast/Xfinity's old speed of 35 up and 7 down, I was hardly the host of a game. Now that I'm getting the advertised(and usually way over) 50/10, I'm host a lot more.

A Speedtest I did just now:
    http://speedtest.net/result/2770161410.png

Here's one I did the other night(best result so far):
    http://speedtest.net/result/2761696970.png

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."