Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of your Dick Trickle without antibiotics....

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

How to get rid of your Dick Trickle without antibiotics....

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/0...icted-gunshot/

......sorry, couldn't resist that one...... (Yeah, I know, I have a twisted sense of humor.......)

Sad that he felt that was the way out, but, maybe it was a blessing for him and he's at peace now. You never really know unless you walked a mile in his shoes.

RIP, Godspeed to him, and condolences to his family and friends.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Re: How to get rid of your Dick Trickle without antibiotics....

He blew his last LOAD...

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    He blew his last LOAD...
    Doh!
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Man, there's better, less messy ways. CO poisoning, or, one of the inert gases like nitrogen are better. Painless, and you just fall asleep. No muss, no fuss....no closed-casket.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

i prefer the dr kevorkian process....that is what i told my family when the day comes when i cant wipe my own ass.

i prefer the dr kevorkian process....that is what i told my family when the day comes when i cant wipe my own ass.
    He used CO, didn't he?

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

"In each of these cases, the individuals themselves allegedly took the final action which resulted in their own deaths. Kevorkian allegedly assisted only by attaching the individual to a euthanasia device that he had devised and constructed. The individual then pushed a button which released the drugs or chemicals that would end his or her own life. Two deaths were assisted by means of a device which delivered the euthanizing drugs intravenously. Kevorkian called the device a "Thanatron" ("Death machine", from the Greek thanatos meaning "death").[19] Other people were assisted by a device which employed a gas mask fed by a canister of carbon monoxide, which Kevorkian called the "Mercitron"

"In each of these cases, the individuals themselves allegedly took the final action which resulted in their own deaths. Kevorkian allegedly assisted only by attaching the individual to a euthanasia device that he had devised and constructed. The individual then pushed a button which released the drugs or chemicals that would end his or her own life. Two deaths were assisted by means of a device which delivered the euthanizing drugs intravenously. Kevorkian called the device a "Thanatron" ("Death machine", from the Greek thanatos meaning "death").[19] Other people were assisted by a device which employed a gas mask fed by a canister of carbon monoxide, which Kevorkian called the "Mercitron"
    I thought so, I'd forgotten about the chemical thing.

A merciful, peaceful death at the time of and by the means of one's own choosing should be one of our inalienable rights. WTF (Who The Fuck) is our gov't to say that though we have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, that we don't have the right to die peacefully?

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

So making a joke pointed at sexual predator isn't funny but suicide is?? You guys are on a roll this week. Bitch about rich people cheating Disneyland. Bitch about smokers. Bitch about jokes. Makes jokes about a man whose last resort was to kill himself. Yeah.... and I'm the asshole. Lol

C'mon bro what happened today? You crack me up..

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I thought so, I'd forgotten about the chemical thing.

A merciful, peaceful death at the time of and by the means of one's own choosing should be one of our inalienable rights. WTF (Who The Fuck) is our gov't to say that though we have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, that we don't have the right to die peacefully?
    I completely agree. I don't fear death, while I don't want to go any sooner than I have to I know the time will come. What I fear far more than death is spending 10 or 20 years in a nursing home getting my ass wiped by a caregiver. I can deal with assisted living where someone cooks and cleans for you but when I cant take care of myself I just want to leave this world

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Ha! l feel like taking a dirt hike like every few months! But hey.... nobody gets out alive anyway, so why rush it. The guy was 71... I'd say he was entitled to do whatev`.

RIP Mr. Trickle.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member

C'mon bro what happened today? You crack me up..
    I figure we all need a laugh. Why not AT me. Lol

What makes a person take their own life?
    I think with Dick was the lack of a RUSH. Sensational feeling of Existence. Our rush is a high - a subtle reminder we are alive. He lost his. We all have something in common - we love our bikes, we love how we "feel" when we ride them. Dick forgot what he loved and took his life. I think everyone needs to find what they love and do it. Life isn't a Race but Time to remind you that you are alive. Be it, Ride it and Laugh about it afterwards!!!!

Holy shit...a post from Horsman!
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Gold Member Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    That's what i said!
    2015 R1200GS
    03 & 11 XR-50 pit bike
    07 & 08 DRZ 400SM
    06 FJR 1300
    70 SL 350
    75 MT 250

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

And a good one at that.
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
    What makes a person take their own life?
    I think with Dick was the lack of a RUSH. Sensational feeling of Existence. Our rush is a high - a subtle reminder we are alive. He lost his. We all have something in common - we love our bikes, we love how we "feel" when we ride them. Dick forgot what he loved and took his life. I think everyone needs to find what they love and do it. Life isn't a Race but Time to remind you that you are alive. Be it, Ride it and Laugh about it afterwards!!!!
    It's different for everyone who contemplates it or does it. One of my best friends killed himself in the mid-'80's, and having seen him near the end of his life, I totally get it. He's at peace now, and though I'm sad to lose him, I'm happy for that.

For those that have never even stood with their toes hanging over that edge, trying to find a reason not to jump, it's easy to criticize someone who did.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Hey Jim, Someone needs to come in here and p-whore/thread jack this place up.
    it has been a while - but I think I can bring back some of the "Shock&Awe"

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

^ much needed
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

The whole sentiment of "he's at peace now" bugs me. How does anyone know that someone who dies is "at peace"?

My perspective is from a biblical standpoint. As such, if one dies and goes to Hell, then that person is very much NOT "at peace". If they go to Heaven, then yes, "at peace" would be a huge understatement, but accurate enough for our purposes.

Ultimately, it's nearly impossible to know which direction a person goes when they die, as only God is the final judge.

Even if you don't believe in God, Heaven, Hell, etc., one can still not know if the departed is "at peace", simply because they're not having to deal with whatever crap they were in life.

Unless of course you believe that EVERYONE who dies gets an equal "at peace" existence in the hereafter. But then you get to deal with Hitler and the like and whatever that means, so yeah....

=)
    2016 Hyundai Veloster
    2007 SV650...NAKED!
    2007 MINI Cooper (sayonara, you piece of garbage)
    2002 Acura TL Type-S (Sold)
    2003 Triumph Speed Triple...NAKED! (DECEASED)
    2000 Suzuki SV650...NAKED! (DECEASED)
    2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Sold)
    ~Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Do'Urden View Post
    The whole sentiment of "he's at peace now" bugs me. How does anyone know that someone who dies is "at peace"?

My perspective is from a biblical standpoint. As such, if one dies and goes to Hell, then that person is very much NOT "at peace". If they go to Heaven, then yes, "at peace" would be a huge understatement, but accurate enough for our purposes.

Ultimately, it's nearly impossible to know which direction a person goes when they die, as only God is the final judge.

Even if you don't believe in God, Heaven, Hell, etc., one can still not know if the departed is "at peace", simply because they're not having to deal with whatever crap they were in life.

Unless of course you believe that EVERYONE who dies gets an equal "at peace" existence in the hereafter. But then you get to deal with Hitler and the like and whatever that means, so yeah....

=)
    I do not believe suicides go straight to hell, as the catholics and some others would have you believe. I believe what you did in life, and how you were, determines that at any judgement day. So, yes, I believe my friend and others are at peace.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I do not believe suicides go straight to hell, as the catholics and some others would have you believe. I believe what you did in life, and how you were, determines that at any judgement day. So, yes, I believe my friend and others are at peace.
    I wasn't trying to imply that suicide means immediate damnation. Like I said, only God is ultimate judge and jury. That said, I'm not willing to test such a theory, as there's no "redo" if you happened to be wrong.
    2016 Hyundai Veloster
    2007 SV650...NAKED!
    2007 MINI Cooper (sayonara, you piece of garbage)
    2002 Acura TL Type-S (Sold)
    2003 Triumph Speed Triple...NAKED! (DECEASED)
    2000 Suzuki SV650...NAKED! (DECEASED)
    2004 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Sold)
    ~Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Do'Urden View Post
    I wasn't trying to imply that suicide means immediate damnation. Like I said, only God is ultimate judge and jury. That said, I'm not willing to test such a theory, as there's no "redo" if you happened to be wrong.
    Some believe that is EXACTLY what happens. I don't believe so. I believe you are judged on the contents of your heart and by your actions, among other things. I don't believe a person in some sort of pain, be it physical or mental, who ends their own suffering out of mercy will be judged negatively for that anymore than a Dr.' who let's a man die of an overdose of painkillers (as in my grandfather's case) would be. I think it's an act of mercy, in some cases, self-mercy.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian