From the time I purchased this bike over a year ago I've never had a good experience at Fay Myers. When I first bought the bike none of the salesmen for the "high end" motorcycles would even talk to me, so after 30 minutes I finally went and got one of the guys selling used bikes to get the paperwork started.

A few months later I had a recall on a demand sensor, they said the part would be in within two weeks. Two and a half weeks later I receive a rather rude phone call saying the part has has been in for a week and that they can't wait any longer and have to get it installed.

At the Saint Patrick's Day Parade I sprung a leak, called them up to see if they would be able to pick my bike up and take it to their shop. They said they would call me back in a few minutes to see if anyone was available. Roughly 20-30 minutes later I get a call from a driver saying he can get it, he was even nice enough to say he would be able to drop me off at my house since it was on the way. Maybe ten minutes later I get a nice phone call from service saying I'm not even close to the route and they can't drop me off. "I understand the legal issue and was fine with that, but don't tell me two different things."
After they got the bike Dan was actually really nice and helpful, he called me two or three times with updates.

Today I went in for an oil change, I asked about re-flashing my ECU and no one knew who to talk to. After some time they figured it out and said I could buy an ECU unlock code for $500, but that the code is actually useless since they would have to reprogram the whole bike, and it would cost an arm and a leg. So they suggested I buy an already unlocked ECU for $700.
Aprilia teamed up with Akrapovic and you get an ECU unlock code if you buy their exhaust, then according to ApriliaForum you hook it up to the navigator system and in less then ten minutes you are done. I can also get an already unlocked race ECU for $500.

I don't know if it's just something about me, but I can't wait until my service plan/warranty is over so I don't have to deal with them again.

/rant.