Thread: What is going on with the articles?

What is going on with the articles?

I keep seeing these new posts in vBCms Comments for an article, when I click on the link it is nonsense, usually the same Latin text and a strange title, Attack of the Killer Flamingos, Thanks For All the Fish, etc. The forum is hidden but not secured so you would only see it if you use New Posts but the Articles tab is right there next to Forum and there are a couple how-tos on creating articles then all the nonsense. What is going on?

Re: What is going on with the articles?

Also been wondering about those too. Those post have been popping ever since the forum change.
    Last edited by jcj81; Tue Jun 25th, 2013 at 07:26 AM.

Did we get hacked by the Illuminati?
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

It is nonsense even in English. I ran the last article about Manhattan Beach, CA through Google Translate and got this:

We will be sure to post a comment. Killer now standard. Benchmark-quiver pages where there is a sidewalk. Beating, inhabit the sad old age and disease, spanned, and the advising hunger and the ugly need. U.S. real estate market, but one that can be used to create a vegetarian salad. For up until the tank, but the customer successfully added. But easy Japanese propaganda, but it's just more and more. Even the warm-up is the laughter of the porch, with a small not be published. More than that, the class members of the football team, more functional requirements. Element of To-morrow, really is a lot of basketball ever shall be, rather than wanting to warm-up therapy, the Vikings had not laid lakes lakes around the world. Immigration-free planning, the hardships of life, Manager, is the economic development. Yes, there is no element of the development of football was played. Model development and airline bills. Results. Location: studying at the nutrition labels more optimistic than not. WordPress create a very dynamic market. Discussion is the laughter of the official website needs a great story. Housing and vehicle traffic in front of the gate of the sugar. Our vehicles Tourism Zone, and no patients in the chain. We will be sure to post a comment. In the spotlight this week, the impact of the gate one, from which the financing. No smoking, television professionals, and Events. We want smart consumer. No items. Back to Top it your dozens of tens of thousands of easy anyone, my not be published. We did not create laughter, address mass. Welcome to the United States he will, every time I look at a question that we, Mom, The industry is expected. Tomorrow and start my education and crime but laughter. In the course of if not eget lucky members of the Vikings. Subscriptions. Our immigration system on how to improve and promote the product. Now it is expected to get more information. New attractions and activities for kids. While pure now, shopping or conveyance and not, and need not adorn. Now and feel good now. We fear before, and overall performance at Melbourne's official website. That is, if the textbooks, or fill out the author or, in the residential tourism is a comment. Contact. In Japan, but it's just a nice, normal pain-free sales, market for consumer and industrial design. No need to get the element. Welcome to the course of high-protein, a variety of functional areas investment will be used. Japan, too, not just a commodity, it is a fear of financial planning, pregnant customer is willing to wait. Mid-oriented therapy patients or floating layer. U.S. immigration, free enterprise is eligible, there is a menu mass tourism, football showdown ranked players, at best. We hate the game. You grab the football. However, Malaysia's real estate activities, pain, my favorite game, not a housing development which was. Security policies and pure emotional problem. In this post. That's propaganda machine. This helps us prevent automated submissions evenpages, a ridiculous mouse will be born. And no need to hate. We hate the movie, the valley of the park is located, or the throat. Actually, for visitors in front of the porch is not in need of some. Embedded system, and not just at the moment, no mass students, functional dynamic industrial base throat pain. But pure functional requirements. But investors need to develop, in the immigration statistics. Own they do not feel comfortable here. About diesel vehicles. Wow, my favorite team. Welcome to My Room freight, in the time of the First Name will be used. Sign in planning in the arc is always exciting. Disease cartoon cat before. Each shot, just fill out this website, before the impact of chronic unemployment, now do not start any more. Learn More motor skills employee who needs a lot of volleyball. I really feasible Vikings propaganda, or the price, they set up tips for football. Clinical Coding in my glass jaws. Well, anyway, but we live in dynamic markets. Beating, inhabit the sad old age and disease, spanned, and the advising hunger and the ugly need. You can only pain, need for sheet across the country, annoyance here. Tens of thousands of the store's running, the time when conveyance. Why does not a hotel. Vikings until Arsenal players and multimedia. Even the lion is very important, in the near future into the porch, afternoon on the phone. Business Tourism economic environment is not propaganda, nor do I now. But great football coach. But no concrete details, but not consumer loans adjusted. Side impact can make, domestic life more exciting, but more than that. Welcome to television, fears or their jaws, brush, illegal trade now the United States, who can save a lot of darts and a lot of the United States. Retail loans targeted now, but the Iraqis who Extensions. Live pregnant budget planning, before the start. Information Award winning film not shot. Diesel diesel soft element. Estimate unemployment insurance or stock investor. Live electric project and design. For smartphone. Tomorrow is always a story. Live timing data, the need to grab the game, always in competition.

I wouldn't rely much on google translator lol, just as good as babel fish or whatever is called lol, so not good lol
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by jcj81 View Post
    Also been wondering about those too. Those post have been popping ever since the forum change.
    This!!!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

This is just standard place holder text. I know VBulletin CMS has a content generator. Not sure if it's haywire.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

"Hey I saw this junk on a page, what is it?"

Posting a link FTW!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post

Posting a link FTW!
    I figured you would say, "oh I have this thing turned on...." Any idea why it keeps posting garbage articles Ralph?

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post

Posting a link FTW!
    Here you go: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ach-California